Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I used to enjoy shagging a married woman a few years back, particularly dropping the lunatic off at her doorstep at 6am after a heavy session........never cost me £100 though cool.gif

Don't think it's nice to call your wife a lunatic.

John Brown states that the only games that interest him are the ones against Celtic and the ones in Europe, the rest dont matter.

We'll you fucking arsehole, you wont be interested in many games for the next 4 years you utter w**k.

Don't think you can give greenies on an iPhone but if I could I'd give you the fuckin whole shebang.

...not got a clue what a greenie is to be honest. Not a fuckin clue.

http://www.telegraph. ..lm-Murray.html#

The expectation beforehand within the SPL – shared by the Scottish Football Association – was that the outcome would be another deferral, leaving it to the Scottish Football League clubs to accept Rangers into their ranks and sparing the top division chairmen from a decision they did not want to make.

There were also some who hoped that Rangers would be able to make sufficient case – coupled with a clear and evident change of attitude – for their admission to the SPL.

However – and not for the first time in this saga – Rangers utterly misread the mood of the other SPL clubs. The faux pas occurred despite the fact that Rangers had been briefed at a meeting on Sunday attended by two other SPL chairmen and a vice-chairman, who stressed the need for humility.

Murray, in blazer and club tie, arrived at the gathering on Wednesday with the frontman for the Sevco consortium, Charles Green – who did not sport the club's uniform – and Ally McCoist, the Ibrox manager. A presentation brochure was distributed to the delegates.

The back page featured a photograph of a Rangers title win with the words "We Are Rangers" emblazoned across it.

blink.gif

Arrogant fux!

For heads of Scottish Football Organisations, especially the one that governs everyone to come out and say that for Scottish Football to basically survive, then it has to be fixed so that ' Rangers ' win SFL1 at the first time of asking if they're voted in is absolutely disgusting, and shows exactly why the SFL clubs shouldn't entertain these thoughts for a second.

Not sure i'll be back at Morton games now regardless of the outcome, well not least until Regan and Doncaster are gone.

Strange. They seemed to be getting a bit more humble before the meeting, then also after it. The back page referenced would get anyone's backs up considering the recent history.

The back page featured a photograph of a Rangers title win with the words "We Are Rangers" emblazoned across it.

blink.gif

Martin Williams @Martin1WilliamsJohn Bomber Brown says "it has already been sanctioned" that#Rangers will be in the First Division.

From what regan has now said be actually seems to be correct albeit it may be called spl two ...this simply can't be allowed to happen, Regan has to be chased

For heads of Scottish Football Organisations, especially the one that governs everyone to come out and say that for Scottish Football to basically survive, then it has to be fixed so that ' Rangers ' win SFL1 at the first time of asking if they're voted in is absolutely disgusting, and shows exactly why the SFL clubs shouldn't entertain these thoughts for a second.

Not sure i'll be back at Morton games now regardless of the outcome, well not least until Regan and Doncaster are gone.

c'mon now, surely rangers in SFL3 will be enough to tempt you back to Cappielow?

I think nature will take its course with cockwomble et al.

they are not fit for office and will be outed as such in due time

16 team top flight, 14 team second tier, fairer split of revenues, two up and down, maybe play-offs, voting system at 9-3....

All promising stuff. Won't please everyone if it happens - but nothing ever will. Surely with the wind of change now happening, getting stuff like this needn't be dependant on shoe-horning newco Rangers into Div 1, with all this as the 'bribe' - even if a lot of it actually is good anyway. Punt the toxic fcukers into Div 3, serve P45s on Cockwomble and Regan... and crack on with making stuff like this happen anyway.

My solution is to get a big room at Hampden. Have all SPL chairmen in it, all SFL chairmen in it. Have one supporters rep' from every club in it. Have reps' from Sky and the corporate sponsors in it. Have Cosgrove and Spence host it, show it live on the telly. Get a ton of coffee and chocolate hob nobs in. Security guards lock the door, the cameras start rolling, and no-one gets out until they come up with something which is a lot better than the shit Doncaster and Regan would have us swallow.

The population of Scotland would surely collectively pay more than £80m to watch Doncaster & Regan's public lynchings on TV ?!

Could it possibly be that they had no intention of getting into the SPL, and we're back to the asset stripping scenario?

Remember that they similarly managed to piss off the SPL clubs and the SFA with their legal action, and then ensured that the CVA failed by talking relentlessly about their "transfer warchest" in the lead up to the vote.

The other steps would presumably be to fill out a really shite application to the SFA, and to piss off some SFL clubs in the coming week.

All just conjecture - there could be other reasons behind all of these things.