Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I may be wrong but if Newco are not voted back into SFL1, Stewart Regan has said they will not play in SFL3

I also have a bad bad feeling like you as you just stated above ! I am almost certain these fuckers in the SFA are manipulating a situation we are all going to pop major blood vessels by the audacity of fast tracking the newco on the fly.Like you say if not in the 1st division !!! there is no way they will allow the newco to play in the 3rd as they will certainly go bust by the size of the club !!! so where will they parachute the zombie club ?.Only option I see at the moment and a lot on here have said there is no way they will place the newco into the vacant place left by the Real Rangers.They haven't even suggested in the SFA who will replace the vacant spot in the SPL yet ? not even a whisper.The SPL clubs have voted not to let the newco in and the SFL look like they are going to vote NO to them in the 1st ! but the SFA have already said they will veto any decision that is contrary to the newco being fast tracked.

This is all turning into a complete fustercluck at the moment,nothing definitive has been tabled yet which actual league these cheating B@STARDS will play.It's to me looking like they "the SFA" will veto the newco into the SPL by default on the account that the SFL leagues are full and there is a vacant place in the SPL which has not been filled.Dundee or Dumfermline may be robbed of an SPL place by some stupidly bent rule in favour of the newco.The SFA has no other mandate other than get the zombie newco as far up the leagues as possible and if they can pull a complete flanker on us just before the new season kicks off they will and it will be too late then to complain.The SFA would even risk losing 50% of SPL clubs supporters in favour of fast tracking the newco because it's more financially viable to lose supporters than sponsorship money and then hope they will return after a while.

I do hope I'm wrong but I would definitely not rule out any nightmare scenario at the moment,nothing at this time would surprise me in the slightest if the SFA shafted us in favour of MONEY.

We are NOT being offered a 16 team SPL.

All that they are promising is a committee to look at everything.

What's not to like about that ?

I did`nt know the details. I responded given the information that seemed to be coming from today`s meetings. I find it unlikely that the SFL will roll over for mere proposals and discussions about proposals.

For what it`s worth though, if they come up with a definite offer along the lines of what was suggested then sorry, Sevco start in SFL1.

Sorry, but if we`re being offered moving to a 16 team top league with the immediate introduction of play offs then they`ve come up with a deal I`d go for. Sevco start in the 1st. I can live with it.

Well we knew you were a whore, we just wondered how much you cost.

I did`nt know the details. I responded given the information that seemed to be coming from today`s meetings. I find it unlikely that the SFL will roll over for mere proposals and discussions about proposals.

For what it`s worth though, if they come up with a definite offer along the lines of what was suggested then sorry, Sevco start in SFL1.

They can't offer anything, though... the committee isn't formed yet and won't report until November.

They can't offer anything, though... the committee isn't formed yet and won't report until November.

The report isn't clear either on what teams are playing for next season. Do they suddenly decide half way through the season they will promote extra teams from SFL to boost the numbers in the top tier for the following year?

Someone has just posted this on our Stomp page.

I just posted the link a minute ago after I saw an RT on Twitter. I`m assuming the Twitter page is a parody & not the man himself? If so he`s getting a fair few bites.

Voting on the following:

(ii) That the Scottish Football League Members direct the Board of Management of The Scottish Football League (the “Board”) to provide that Rangers F.C. shall play in the Third Division of the Scottish Football League during Season 2012/13 unless the Board shall have to its satisfaction negotiated and reached agreement with The Scottish Premier League and The Scottish Football Association on a series of measures which the Board shall consider to be in the best interests of the game, how it is structured, how it is governed and how it is financed, whereupon the Board shall be authorised to provide that Rangers F.C. shall play in the First Division of the Scottish Football League during Season 2012/13.

No agreement has been reached on the substantive parts of:

how it is structured,

how it is governed

and how it is financed

As Longmuir stated earlier "a leap of faith". Would be acceptable if you hadn't been bumfucked by the very organisations that you are now putting this faith in.

It seems increasingly likely that SPL 2 is going to be created to house Newco.

Sickening.

What makes you say that? It looks like we've finally some clarity. It appears the deal is this: if SFL clubs vote Rangers into SFL1, a committee will be formed, to decide upon restructuring by November.

Sickening.

How could they issue a joint statement saying that the future structure of the leagues will be considered by a new committee which won't report until November and then start a new league a few days later ? It won't happen.

Oh. That's nice of him to let them do that. :rolleyes:

Sorry if this has already been asked, if the vote for Newco is denied to either Div1 or Div3 or both, can they (newco) appeal or is that it?

The y haven't actually applied have they?

This is just a blatant, nefarious shoe horn.

THE BLUEPRINT

http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s2&newsid=11476

So clubs aren't voting on actual proposals... they are voting on a committee being established, and it deciding on something by November. It says an enlarged top division; but there's no actual details.

We're also basically right back to square one - it's effectively the national league part of the McLeish Review starting all over again.

And it doesn't mention the saving Rangers part :lol:!!

So...nothing concrete, and no carrot towards this vote then?

Dear SFL Member

We at the SFA/SPL would like you to consider selling your soul. In return we are prepared to offer you this poke. But not just any ordinary poke, Oh No! This poke has a pig in it.

Once we have had time to run away take stock, say around November, we shall unveil the pig to you and you will be AMAZED.

Go on. You know it makes sense!

Please note this is a time-kimited offer. Agree by Friday or the pig may have been eaten escaped.

Yours sincerely honestly truly as much now as always

The BIg Boys

Sickening.

What makes it increasingly likely? Because you want to indulge in a bit of Caramero "Eets an injusteeece, that's what it ees!"

Face it, even Patsy Kensit has been f**ked less than Rangers are right now.

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO FORMAL OFFER TO ACQUIRE THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB PLC

Just when you think Scottish Football can't get any more bizarre, up pops Gary Glitters lawyer.

Mind you, as it's been alleged he had already served a six-month sentence for fraud and false pretences and a three year sentence for obtaining property by deception, it appears he is well suited to running Rangers.

Edited by lodmoorhill

Ibrox etc. are only worth what someone will pay for them. If Green was indeed the highest bidder (and no-one seems to be disputing that) then the administrators can't be faulted.

Except he wasn't the highest bidder eventually was he ! Walter and his mob offered more for the assets just before the deadline did they not ?.I know that Green made a deal if the CVA was not agreed he'd buy the assets.We await the outcome of the fraud squads investigation which may even show up even more dodgy dealings and dodgy accounts as well as other sneaky goings on at Ibrox.

Both competitors are starting to fatigue in this epic rally.

On one side the 3 governing bodies have gathered their strength and hit a forehand - this committee promise.

Ball's now in SFL clubs court.

I'll be interested to see Raith/Clyde's take if they comment.

Otherwise, Friday's the win-or-lose volley.