Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why are St Mirren currently playing pre-season matches in Spain if they are so skint?

Probably the same reason Motherwell were gruumbling from their training camp in the Algarve.

They think we're a bunch of chumps.

It'd be nice if 1 more club (other than Celtic) would join Aberdeen/Dundee Utd/Hearts in saying they'd not give any credence to a late volte-face... that way we'd all have a chilled Sunday, without anxieties.

Edited by HibeeJibee

It'd be nice if 1 more club (other than Celtic) would join Aberdeen/Dundee Utd/Hearts in saying they'd not give any credence to a late volte-face... that way we'd all have a chilled Sunday, without anxieties.

Do Oldco not relinquish their share and therefore vote until Monday? That would mean two more 'no' votes needed, not one.

I think Gio is trying to buy shares in the Oldco, shouldn't be too difficult they aren't worth anything.

Interesting positioning. I remember jokingly stating that there could be 'multiple Newcos' competing for the Orc fanbase. I wonder if it's turning in to a reality? This could be comedy gold in the making. :lol:

Edited by GunnerBairn

No sure if this has been posted yet. Alex Thomsons latest blog posting

my link

Scary reading that :blink: very scary indeed :o.

And listening to Thick Dung on the Sportsound podcast WTF ! I think he has been at the blue glue again ! Rangers have been punished enough and we should all get over it now !!!!!! NOOOOO WAAAAY did he suggest that FFS :angry:.

The SFA and Cockwomble are trying to shoehorn Sevco in to an SPL2, yet the SPL Clubs are beginning to object. What's to stop the SPL Clubs from resigning en masse from the current League and setting up a new League(s) with the SFL Clubs. Kinda like stealing the SPL2 idea, but only for the good of the game instead of the bad. Sevco (and other nasty SPL Clubs) would be left out in the cold and die off.

Edited by GunnerBairn

Do Oldco not relinquish their share and therefore vote until Monday? That would mean two more 'no' votes needed, not one.

Ah ha hence my point!!

If 1 more club confirm 'No' that's 4... and there's no way, after all that's happened, that Celtic would vote 'Yes' - and in doing so be the decisive vote.

Their fans would be revolting.

No sure if this has been posted yet. Alex Thomsons latest blog posting

my link

Even Thommo's got the feeling closure's edging near.

Ah ha hence my point!!

If 1 more club confirm 'No' that's 4... and there's no way, after all that's happened, that Celtic would vote 'Yes' - and in doing so be the decisive vote.

Their fans would be revolting.

Even Thommo's got the feeling closure's edging near.

I thought they already were?

"CLARIFICATION ON SFL VOTE

Saturday 14th July 2012

There have been a number of calls and emails over the last 24 hours to the club, many of which I have received, requesting a more definitive statement regarding Friday's vote on the Sevco matter. To be clear, the board met a week last Friday and voted unanimously against the prospect of Sevco being granted immediate access to SFL 1 and that is the vote which was carried to the SFL meeting yesterday.

Ian Maxwell, General Manager"

Is that actually how they voted, though? It might have been their intention until they heard Hughie (or were dazzled by the slippery/shiny suit -"look into my flies"). Not trying to stir things but that's not entirely conclusive. I don't really care but that may be a bit of spin.

Looks like Mr Green didn't get the result he was promised and the powers will have one last push on Monday. If it's still Div3, will he decare that the whole deal is off (per the confidential part of the agreement with D&D?) and walk away or will he start planting spuds? If he walks, what then for RFC?

Edited increased list and *bumped*:

As a result of Partick's web announcement they are no longer suspected quislings. Well done them!

The list now reads:

QOS confirmed YES

Accies confirmed YES attributed to Chairman Gray interview.

No statement from Forfar to confirm their vote, instead a general statement about the NO result.

No statement from Morton to confirm their vote, instead a general statement about the NO result.

No statement from Falkirk to confirm their vote.

No statement from Montrose to confirm their vote.

No statement from Dundee to confirm their vote.

Where is the list of clubs who never voted for Sevco not to be admitted to the SFL at all. We should be taking action against all clubs who never voted for Sevco to be refused and to apply again alongside the likes of Spartans and Cove. If we are going to have a witch hunt let's do it properly.

"CLARIFICATION ON SFL VOTE

Saturday 14th July 2012

There have been a number of calls and emails over the last 24 hours to the club, many of which I have received, requesting a more definitive statement regarding Friday's vote on the Sevco matter. To be clear, the board met a week last Friday and voted unanimously against the prospect of Sevco being granted immediate access to SFL 1 and that is the vote which was carried to the SFL meeting yesterday.

Ian Maxwell, General Manager"

Is that actually how they voted, though? It might have been their intention until they heard Hughie (or were dazzled by the slippery/shiny suit -"look into my flies"). Not trying to stir things but that's not entirely conclusive. I don't really care but that may be a bit of spin.

Looks like Mr Green didn't get the result he was promised and the powers will have one last push on Monday. If it's still Div3, will he decare that the whole deal is off (per the confidential part of the agreement with D&D?) and walk away or will he start planting spuds? If he walks, what then for RFC?

Looks clear cut to me. It reads the Thistle Board voted unanimously against Sevco in to Div1. That decision was then applied at the Hampden vote and the vote carried.

Edited by GunnerBairn

Probably the same reason Motherwell were gruumbling from their training camp in the Algarve.

They think we're a bunch of chumps.

To be honest I am really surprised at our moaning, the European matches will make up for the missing Rangers games, we have lost 3 first teamers, Craigan, Clancy, and Jennings, off the wage list and let go a few others. The Champions League has also boosted our season ticket sales we should be one of the clubs least affected by Rangers demise.

Where is the list of clubs who never voted for Sevco not to be admitted to the SFL at all. We should be taking action against all clubs who never voted for Sevco to be refused and to apply again alongside the likes of Spartans and Cove. If we are going to have a witch hunt let's do it properly.

If that's what you feel strongly about then be my guest.