Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I must take you to task for that. I knew Jock Stein and he was a thoroughly decent man. You will have to provide far more proof than "Jock knew".

Sorry, but I'm not letting that one pass.

Stein was a swine who had guys playing for one of the richest clubs in Britain at the time for Cadbury's buttons. It sickens me that you get Celtic fans being all smiley about stories how "the big man" made one player John Hughes beg to keep from getting his pay cut for having the cheek to ask for a rise - any other boss in any other place of work would be called out for the c**t that he was.

At least Andy Ritchie saw right through him.

Edited by WaffenThinMint

Seems that every occasion the thread goes into a limbo awaiting the next decision it descends into the usual playground tit for tat crap.

If Sevco supporters can still follow their tainted club while not demanding those titles and cups won over the ten year period if found guilty be stripped from their history then they should be forever reminded of their own denial.

All this crud about 54 titles or whatever is just childish bragging rights over the other mob, the diddy club supporters don't need to get caught up on this issue. We know by sticking together and forcing the issues then we have a voice.

If they are guilty of double contracts and I for one was convinced by the evidence cited on The Men Who Sold the Jerseys from the documents involving payment of Sasa Papac.

The issue for us is ensuring any financial appeasement due to Sevco being a gravy train is killed off and that the punishments fit the crime and that Zombie Rangers would be treated like GMFC or Elgin.

Edited by FinnesTON

Sorry, but I'm not letting that one pass.

Stein was a swine who had guys playing for one of the richest clubs in Britain at the time for Cadbury's buttons. It sickens me that you get Celtic fans being all smiley about stories how "the big man" made one player John Hughes beg to keep from getting his pay cut for having the cheek to ask for a rise - any other boss in any other place of work would be called out for the c**t that he was.

At least Andy Ritchie saw right through him.

There are many men in positions of power who are b*****ds at work but are good family men. It doesn't make them kiddy fiddlers as many are trying to make out.

Edit: No doubt when you were present and saw John Hughes on his knees you took photos. Can you please share them with us? And if this is the only example you can give us then it's a piss poor argument.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Whats been said? Gio blocked me after I called him apeshit mental in some respect on twitter!

The Monaco police are on the case, they've been investigating Whyte along with the USA since 2006.

Tell me, please, who has used, "this kind of thing to justify or deflect criticism from their own team"?

When did this ever happen?

We as Rangers fans know that our club has done wrong. We admit it. However, we also know Big Jock knew. Those two statements stand independently.

Great that you said, "an international level gymnastics coach was arrested for abusing his charges." Respect to the arrestors. Glasgow police could have done the same thing if it wasn't for Jock Steins deflection.

Denial and deflection in your post. Par for the course really.

Almost every thread in RM has some mentalist typing "Big Jock knew" I know that RM seems to be the baseline for RFC feckwittery but they do exist.

I don't need your approval about what I type but I would like informed responses. I don't know if Big Jock knew and neither do you. Either way your last statement is a classic deflecftion and you can read what I think of those in the post you quoted.

Am I right in thinking that at this point it basically boils down to Sevco being told that they're only getting in if they allow the EBTs investigation to result in all of the 2000s-era oldco trophies being annulled? Who exactly do Sevco think they're fucking kidding here? Either there is a club playing football at home at Ibrox next season or there never will be again, as there's no way anyone is going to write off a year's maintenance of the Sevco assets with no income.

Green will recoup his investment by sticking the turf and the bricks on eBay.

Edited by Thumper

So todays news was, to sum up: Newco are closer to getting their licence, wait no theyre not, hang on they are, no hold it their not, and repeat to death.

Can this get any more farcical and poorly handled?

How any club can be in a position to negotiate over penalties handed down is rediculous. Either accept or piss off.

It looks like the SFL would have to decide between a postponement or a walkover if the SFA don't grant membership in time. If they refuse membership before Saturday, then either it would be postponed to give time for another club to be invited in to the SFL, or Brechin would get a by.

So there is a chance McCoist might get pumped out another tournament at the 1st hurdle?

Pleasing

The Black and Beattie to sign rumours have made PaddyP drift their price on the Field from 11/2 to 13/2 for Div3, time to reinvest the holiday/car repair fund I feel :D