Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Don't worry some imposters have taken your place. Game on ....if you see fit to support said imposters!

That actually happened to me once but it's a long and harrowing saga which tends to go on a bit at times, so probably best if i don't retell it at this moment.

Edited by bennett

i just keep calling them Sevco in work all the time,drives the currents mad.

I've been doing that too with "the cheating b*****ds" thrown in occasionally too ... a couple of them who had been hiding in the closet unwittingly rose to my use of those names and came out. The sneeky b*****ds ... up until recently they had claimed not to be interested in football. I can't say i blame them for doing that though since Manchester 2008! wink.giflaugh.gif

It strikes me that the American incubator plan has become a reality.

Are they dead yet?

It will only become reality if you succumb while they peddle their deluded beliefs that they are superior to you . wink.gif

The reality is, they are presently lying dead in the morgue awaiting burial while BDO via HMRC and various other investigators continue with their investigations.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Why is it so important to you?

I can see a new campaign to get us punished consequenced for not having a ticker getting started now :lol:

It`s not important to me, but it may actually be of use to you the The Rangers fans? You know you the fans who`ve been lied to time & again by various shysters in this continuing saga.

Aye, Sevco Works XI for me. Sevco then, Sevco now, Sevco forever.

Rangers Then | Sevco Now | Bigoted Forever | Est. 2012

It`s not important to me, but it may actually be of use to you the The Rangers fans? You know you the fans who`ve been lied to time & again by various shysters in this continuing saga.

Rangers Then | Sevco Now | Bigoted Forever | Est. 2012

I reckon we'll get atleast a 25 point deduction as a consequence for not having a ticker, as you said a ticker is a must have.

All our own fault too before pipe up again.

The reason I asked was because a few years ago some athletes were asked something along the lines of, "If you could take performance enhancing drugs to win an Olympic gold medal, not get caught, but die earlier in life than they would have without taking the drugs, would they still take the drugs?".......

Rangers/The Rangers/SevCo have lied, cheated and been dishonest not just to Scotland and the other clubs, but more importantly to it's own fans.

Right, I'm away to text my mate that The Rangers have signed Craig Gordon and got Andy Carroll on loan. He's a The Rangers fan and will swallow anything!!! laugh.gif

GENIUS SIR!!!!!!:D

Have a Green one :)

Mark Hatefigure still trying to pull the wool over the SevCo fan's eyes in the DR today.................

"Emilson Cribari, won't be as well known to the Rangers support but a look at his CV suggests he will be a good addition.The Brazilian is 32, has played Champions League with Lazio and made more than 100 appearances for the Serie A side."

This wasn't last season Mark, or the season before, or the season before that. The guy has played 14 games in 2 seasons and even managed to get into the Serie A worst team of the year!!!

"McCoist's signing policy has been backed in hard cash by Charles Green and the new owners of Rangers."

"Hard cash" eh? And you know this how? Because as far as I am aware Green hasn't told anyone, and that includes McCoist, where the money, if there is any is coming from.

But the award for most idiotic, let's tickle the fans ears, let's forget the mistakes made over the past 20 years goes to.......

"He wants to reward them for their loyalty, I have no doubt about that. And the biggest reward he can give them is the Scottish Cup or the League Cup. This season."

I despair at times. dry.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Just been over to OrcMedia and saw this posted:

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/sport/football/league-cup-wins-remain-with-rangers-says-sfl-chief-1-2460379#.UCSKbpm0nLY.twitter

What it basically says is that Longmuir is happy enough to leave Rangers (IA/IL) League cup wins alone. That means that even if/ when they are foung guilty of dual contracts and illegally registering players, then the SFL are happy to leave them be.

We could have an absurd situation where the SPL and SFA (renowned friends of Rangers (IA/IL)/ Sevco) removing their Scottish Cups and League titles from the records but leaving them with the League Cups.

Someone really should have a word with mr Longmuir.

I reiterate that TCFKAR had nine players in the 2002 league cup final on EBTs and I subsequently found out, five in the final against St Johnstone.

How can Longmuir possibly say what sanctions (or not) they will (or not) get before verdicts are returned.

They may even have been found to have acted within the law, it is not outwith the realms of possiblities.

But to say to the serial killer before his trial that he will get no sentence is absurd.

Mark Hately's lungs must convert oxygen into alcohol, because he rambles so much incoherent crap that the only reason can be that he is permanently pished.

Either that or he is just an incredibly thick sod. Just lucky for him he didn't have to head the old leather balls back in the fifties. Imagine his brain damage then.

Maybe Leggo is his ghostwriter.

If you give 1000 Sevco fans 1000 typewriters.....