Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just like to add briefly in response to the 'yer only here to see the rangers' types as we post on this thread, well, it's such a guilty pleasure. It's a bit like that one for the road moment after a heavy session when you're already pished. Good idea at the time but deep down you know it will lead invariably to pain, misery, death? So rangers in that respect are Jon Bonham- great back in the day......but now six feet under. No longer with us. Sevco are more like Amy Winehouse. People took an interest, but she was hardly a legend...cashing cheques her body couldn't pay. Sevco are currently cashing cheques that...................we all know the rest!

Remember to ask known ex-cathedra *** who there big team are before you head off to watch your team today :P

Power to the diddi-ratti.....

Edited by Reina

Remember to ask known ex-cathedra *** who there big team are before you head off to watch your team today :P

Power to the diddi-ratti.....

I just asked my elderly neighbour 'What's new ... apart from The Rangers ?"

Told me his wife had broke her hip and was in hospital - kinda pissed on my bonfire a bit unsure.gif

Ended up driving to the shop to get his Daily Record for him laugh.gif

Edited by Reina

Why?

That's the easiest question to answer; the envy for our greatest of clubs eats at the soul of diddy club supporters and other bitter-minded ne'er do wells in equal measure...

The Rangers are the news.

Aye, Rangers are the news - court reporting and crime section.

And the idea that any club on Earth is "envious" of Undead Rangers is one of the most hilarious ideas to come out of this whole hysterical episode.

Yes, you can just imagine it - two guys watching Banff v MacDuff, and one of them says "Here, I wish our club was internationally notorious as one of the most obscene criminal enterprises in sporting history".

"Me too", the other guy says. "How i've always longed to see my team blasted into space dust in an explosion of greed, bad debt and fraud. That would be pure magic".

Noticed this on the NUJ Scotland Facebook account earlier:

NUJ Scottish Executive has slammed abuse of journalists by politicos and football fans as a sign of immaturity and lack of understanding of the role of the press and media.

I might pack in the NUJ if they're going to come out with pish like this. £20 a month and all I get is their shite magazine and they come out with bollocks like that.

My god, just had the misfortune to listen to a few of the customers on Your Call - ok, this is a bit of a 'Titanic Sinks' observation but Sevco fans contain some of the thickest individuals to waste oxygen on our corner of the globe. 'Mal' in particular. Chunt.

I might pack in the NUJ if they're going to come out with pish like this. £20 a month and all I get is their shite magazine and they come out with bollocks like that.

They need to concentrate on protecting jobs and helping out their members, not constantly letting the bosses away with cutting staff in between making pish statements like this and some nonsense earlier in the week about FOI.

Just banged this under said post

The standard of Scottish Sports Journalism, as shown throughout this summer with the Rangers/PAYE & NI/EBT scandal/Sevco affair, is nothing short of ridiculous.

The propensity of "succulent lamb" emanating from the "Mainstream Scottish Media” is nothing short of scandalous & in BBC Scotland's Sportsound programme we even receive it through the audio spectrum.

If the NUJ Scotland wants an example of how a sport is, & should be, reported & supported by a genuine bona fide Sports Journalist.

It could do no worse than listen to the excellent "Boxing Hour", with Steve Bunce, on BBC Radio London (94.9).

He shows an example of the standard that EVERY journalist should hope to obtain in their profession.

No wonder circulation & audience figures are continuing to plummet. For any relevant subjective infornation on this summers events. The general public have had to rely on internet blogs, forums & journalists from South of the Border to give informative, & relevant, copy.

Not the sub standard bilge that is presented day & daily by the MSM.

Real shame for Peterhead but that's 2 wobbly away games for The Rangers FC.

As regards the Newcastle thing: they must already be paying an absolute fortune for a teamful of internionalists - some of whom I'm already amazed are staying/signing - while ostensibly 3yrs from SPL football.

Something doesn't quite add-up here. How many players do they need?

Edited by HibeeJibee

Real shame for Peterhead but that's 2 wobbly away games for The Rangers FC.

As regards the Newcastle thing: they must already be paying an absolute fortune for a teamful of internalists - some of whom I'm already amazed are staying/signing - while ostensibly 3yrs from SPL football.

Something doesn't quite add-up here. How many players do they need?

HJ - Quantity is not the issue. Quality is where they are lacking.

This could be a shrewd bit of business by Mike Ashley if he is getting 10% stake for just loaning the players (depending on who they are) plus the replica shirts. Newcastle would be paying their wages regardless ...

Charles Green is looking more like Delboy by the day ,..

Why would Sevco fans want to buy Mag's tops? :huh:

HJ - Quantity is not the issue. Quality is where they are lacking.

Perhaps, but as things stand they could line-up...

Alexander

Broadfoot Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Black McCulloch Shiels

Sandaza Kyle Little

... which, surely, should be enough to skoosh SFL3 + SFL2 without additional reinforcement.

Not to mention what it must be costing... that's 9 full internationals + Black + Sandaza? And Cribari too?