Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And there is the evidence that the fault for the liquidation of Rangers lies squarely with the Rangers support.

Despite the fact that the height of the EBT era was during the McLeish reign and Rangers were massively overspending, Murray was hated because this was considered "downsizing" and the Rangers support wanted him to spend more money!

BTW - have you found that list of members of the club yet? The consitution? Anything?

:lol:

What a load of pish. The Rangers Football Club plc was liquidated because of the financial dealings of Craig Whyte,which may well be fraudulent. The EBT case hasn't been settled as of yet so that doesn't impact on the liquidation,save that HMRC had a potential £94 million debt on the club should they win the EBT case. As for club members,the club has a Chairman,Secretary,Accountant,Child Welfare Officer,the four key positions that any club needs even although one person can hold two positions. A club constituion is not mandatory although no doubt the club,like many other clubs,will have it's own set rules and regulations,but if you're that interested i suggest you search away.

Also the joint administrators report will make interesting reading for you,page 4,paragraph 6,that should enlighten you to the purchase of the club,i'll quote;"as part of a wider agreement with the joint administrators,Newco was obliged to purchase the business, history and certain assets should the CVA fail". Perhaps page 5 paragraph 6 may be of interst also;" Following the sale of the business and assets of the company on 14/06/2012 the responsibility for maintaining all trading operations passed to Newco which continues to operate the club" Now the legality of that is saying that the history is continued,you can argue all you like but i think i'll go with the agreed transaction and not some no-mark from Paisley. The bit in bold will help you.

What's with all the 'you at the game' pish cause folk are posting during game time .... I've posted from quite a few games - its hardly 'rocket surgery'

Makes a change from just posting 'obsessed' though I guess !

... and yes I know what's coming next :P

Edited by Ned Nederlander

What's with all the 'you at the game' pish cause folk are posting during game time .... I've posted from quite a few games - its hardly 'rocket surgery'

Makes a change from just posting 'obsessed' though I guess !

... and yes I know what's coming next :P

What about the lottery numbers?

Henrik has over 4k posts, you have 600, seems newcomers give out advice to the oldies too :P

sorry had to be a stereotype newcomer and troll dry.gif

The forum is for supporters of all clubs and the different opinions and view points are a good percentage of what its all about on here.

You actually look like a good addition to the forum anyway, so keep it going. ;)

What a load of pish. The Rangers Football Club plc was liquidated because of the financial dealings of Craig Whyte,which may well be fraudulent. The EBT case hasn't been settled as of yet so that doesn't impact on the liquidation,save that HMRC had a potential £94 million debt on the club should they win the EBT case. As for club members,the club has a Chairman,Secretary,Accountant,Child Welfare Officer,the four key positions that any club needs even although one person can hold two positions. A club constituion is not mandatory although no doubt the club,like many other clubs,will have it's own set rules and regulations,but if you're that interested i suggest you search away.

Youngsy, you really need to choose your words more carefully. I mentioned that Rangers were in the process of liquidation and apparently - according to Bendarroch - they are nothing of the sort. You're not the first Rangers supporter who has confirmed in recent times that Bendarroch is talking through his arse - but we knew that.

The EBT case had a huge influence on the outcome of the Administration process. Yes Craig Whyte was guilty of deliberate non-payment of taxes but the CVA proposal was constructed to deliver a pence per pound offer covering all actual and potential liablility as I recall. There was no point trying to conclude an administration process which would have to happen all over again. Craig Whyte forced through administration because that was his best option for maximising his revenues. It didn't work out for him but I doubt very much whether it cost him a penny whereas if the deal were accepted he stood to gain plenty.

He bought Rangers on a no-win, no-fee basis. Charles Green has done pretty much the same thing. He has the assets at miles below their market value so whether the new club re-builds or not, he can hardly lose out of the deal can he? And his default position is that there will be someone out there who will give him his money back if it goes tits up.

Today's Scotsman has more on Rangers hopes... assuming it's true, of course... to add "4 or 5" more players before the window shuts, mostly foreigners, and retain Bocanegra too.

Why the need for such a deep squad?

Because they know more than we do about Reagan's league reorganisation, it stinks!

Sebastien Faure: Ally told me Rangers could be back in SPL in two years

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sebastien-faure-reveals-reason-for-signing-1280270

Ally you bad boy.

Weren't you saying the other day that you didn't want the SFA/SPL to use the rangers situation to bring through league reconstruction?

Sebastien Faure: Ally told me Rangers could be back in SPL in two years

http://www.dailyreco...signing-1280270

Ally you bad boy.

Weren't you saying the other day that you didn't want the SFA/SPL to use the rangers situation to bring through league reconstruction?

I don't see what the problem is here, in yesterdays interview Ally stated that he wanted to progress through leagues naturally but reconstruction may happen whether he wants it or not.

Your link backs that up, reconstruction is a possibility and could happen. Not much that Rangers can do about it either way.

Ok, so I'm just home after almost 3 weeks away, can someone please give me a quick update as to what has been going on as i cant be bothered going back to read.

Non payment of fines again Rico?

I don't see what the problem is here, in yesterdays interview Ally stated that he wanted to progress through leagues naturally but reconstruction may happen whether he wants it or not.

Your link backs that up, reconstruction is a possibility and could happen. Not much that Rangers can do about it either way.

Here's hoping they look at what Ally said and decide to agree with his wishes and not reconstruct the leagues.

Ally is only wanting it to happen because he has heard a rumour that Firhill may have Greggs doing the catering from next season. laugh.gif

Here's hoping they look at what Ally said and decide to agree with his wishes and not reconstruct the leagues.

Ally is only wanting it to happen because he has heard a rumour that Firhill may have Greggs doing the catering from next season. laugh.gif

Can't believe you have a problem with Rangers being truthful with a new signing and telling him that the league structure may change. Sadly i doubt they'll listen to Ally, unless SFL fans like yourself stand firmly in the way of the SPL and SFA's plans and refuse to back down.