Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Don't know that much about those two but what i've read doesn't make good reading. I wouldn't stop supporting the team if they get control but they wouldn't recieve a penny from me.

The suits come, the suits go...we stay.

Was ever thus and ever will be.

:)

You can discount the past of anyone who comes into Rangers. As Charles Green proved, all they have to do is make a few pronouncements on the "anti Rangers conspiracy" front, chuck in a couple of "No Surrender's" and before long, they're the new messiah.

As Charles Green proved aye?

What a load of rubbish. All Green did was say a few words to win over the fans. Aye you've got your finger on the pulse...

P&B is the worst for misinformation being repeated as fact. It seems to be what some of you sad c***s live on.

I can't even comprehend what you are on about here.

I state that Charles Green only had to say a few things to win over the Rangers fans, and you say that's rubbish because all he did was say a few words to win over the Rangers fans???.........

Just a wild guess here, but you're not a member of Mensa are you?

During the course of the Company's due diligence process, relating to its purchase of a stake in Law Financial, information has been discovered relating to the conduct of Mr Charles Green and Mr Imran Ahmad, this has today been reported to the Serious Fraud Office.

Tattie bye suckers....

Anybody have a list of places you can't get extradited from ?

Shit just got real mate. :o

Im sure the Amigos will be along to put a positive spin on this. :rolleyes:

Strangely enough, not an Orc to be seen. Should be an interesting Horde Conference to get the Party Line sorted out on this one - especially the day after they welcomed the WOS's answer to the Bulgers on board. :lol:

Not to bright down in the swamp....

Beanzie

1st Team Regular

Re: Conditional Fee Agreement

When I read Worthington group and conditional fee I thought that a brewery was going to sponsor us when the 1 year cider deal ends and had given us an advance.

Strangely enough, not an Orc to be seen. Should be an interesting Horde Conference to get the Party Line sorted out on this one - especially the day after they welcomed the WOS's answer to the Bulgers on board. :lol:

You can be sure the Amigos will return at some point :lol:

post-39453-0-44548000-1366820932_thumb.j

Bunch of snitches on here, just got a warning for my previous comment :lol:

People who cant handle the truth shouldn't be on here if you cant take it.

Here we go, lads, the Conference must be over. They've sent an expendable one into test the water.

Yes, Tedi, we can see you..... ;)

ETA: Aaaaannnnd - he's gone again. :lol:

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

The Worthington thing doesn't necessarily demonstrate anything, except that Rangers (the company) is basically a big bag of ravenous weasels frantically clawing each other to death... But then, so is ninety percent of Rangers-related news, these days.

Have to say though, I can't say I'm exactly shiteing my pants that they're going to be storming back to the top of the game any time soon. An article in today's Herald makes it sound like there's a simmering civil war in the boardroom between the nutters who think Rangers can spend, spend, spend because they're The People, and those board members who think balancing the books is good business sense.

Either way, it's surely going to be a major achievement if this motley crew of shysters, dreamers, schemers and reputed gangsters can keep the club solvent over the next decade, never mind win one of the big three trophies on the park.

Bunch of snitches on here, just got a warning for my previous comment :lol:

People who cant handle the truth shouldn't be on here if you cant take it.

It wasn't the truth though. It was your pathetic attempt at a retaliatory blow and implicating innocents in a particularly disgusting episode.

"Points scoring", I think they call it.

That's the truth, can you handle it?