Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Shit just got real mate. :o

Im sure the Amigos will be along to put a positive spin on this. :rolleyes:

Strangely enough, not an Orc to be seen. Should be an interesting Horde Conference to get the Party Line sorted out on this one - especially the day after they welcomed the WOS's answer to the Bulgers on board. :lol:

Not to bright down in the swamp....

Beanzie

1st Team Regular

Re: Conditional Fee Agreement

When I read Worthington group and conditional fee I thought that a brewery was going to sponsor us when the 1 year cider deal ends and had given us an advance.

Strangely enough, not an Orc to be seen. Should be an interesting Horde Conference to get the Party Line sorted out on this one - especially the day after they welcomed the WOS's answer to the Bulgers on board. :lol:

You can be sure the Amigos will return at some point :lol:

post-39453-0-44548000-1366820932_thumb.j

Bunch of snitches on here, just got a warning for my previous comment :lol:

People who cant handle the truth shouldn't be on here if you cant take it.

Here we go, lads, the Conference must be over. They've sent an expendable one into test the water.

Yes, Tedi, we can see you..... ;)

ETA: Aaaaannnnd - he's gone again. :lol:

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

The Worthington thing doesn't necessarily demonstrate anything, except that Rangers (the company) is basically a big bag of ravenous weasels frantically clawing each other to death... But then, so is ninety percent of Rangers-related news, these days.

Have to say though, I can't say I'm exactly shiteing my pants that they're going to be storming back to the top of the game any time soon. An article in today's Herald makes it sound like there's a simmering civil war in the boardroom between the nutters who think Rangers can spend, spend, spend because they're The People, and those board members who think balancing the books is good business sense.

Either way, it's surely going to be a major achievement if this motley crew of shysters, dreamers, schemers and reputed gangsters can keep the club solvent over the next decade, never mind win one of the big three trophies on the park.

Bunch of snitches on here, just got a warning for my previous comment :lol:

People who cant handle the truth shouldn't be on here if you cant take it.

It wasn't the truth though. It was your pathetic attempt at a retaliatory blow and implicating innocents in a particularly disgusting episode.

"Points scoring", I think they call it.

That's the truth, can you handle it?

:lol:

Fucking hell Simon you chat more and more pish by the day.

The worst part is you think your posts are clever/funny and they never are. To be fair that makes your posts funny not that i think that's your approach.

This is getting interesting; is it: WRK, WKR, Simon, Norman, Timmy or something else?

Jesus, you people changing his name have got my fucking head in a spin!!!!!!

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

Serious Fraud squad eh, no win no fee lawyers, convincing stuff, will be expecting to see Green and his P*** friend being lifted tonight then.

Green and his Puki friend ?

He's your new interim CEO my old mucker...