Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Try reading it again and point out where I gave a conclusion to the outcome one way or the other ...

You really do have Tedi's level of comprehension ... :thumsup2

Ofcourse you did, this is too stupid to continue with.

Try reading it again and point out where I gave a conclusion to the outcome one way or the other ...

You really do have Tedi's level of comprehension ... :thumsup2

Either way ... your club is losing money over this debacle .... which is good news and something for us all to laugh over ... you'll see the funny side some day ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And they're spunking more money on legal fees taking their own fans to court.

The establishment clumpany doing their utmost to keep Scotland'sl legal profession gainfully employed.

:lol:

I'm afraid you don't understand, as much as you'd like to believe you own hype.

Lawyers wouldn't do it unless they were confident of winning. Remember when one of them said they were "absolutely convinced" of Whyte's ownership of the club a year or so ago?

I Believe Whyte owns part of the law firm in question, if you search back through this thread you'll see that their office is above a kebab shop ffs.

Strangely enough I'm actually inclined to agree with Benny here.

I think the MBB has been fucked over by Chuck and is just trying to rattle a few cages.

If the accounts are to be believed than no further correspondence has been received by TRFC from the somewhat dodgy legal firm. The Hero also has previous for threatening legal action and doing nothing.

There's no doubt him and Chuck were in it together at one point, and it remains interesting that the PM report was obstructed and has been buried.

It's all really inconsequential now though, it doesn't really matter which spiv is milking the cow, more the fact it continues to be milked and how easily it is done.

So you think they'll lose the case too, good.

HBQC has some competition for the forums legal beagle position now...

Me thinks you're a lost case IMO :) .

When things go tits up again :o ,don't worry because the SFA have been hard at work concocting some shite in a new revised SFA handbook that ensures you'll still be able to follow The The Cloned Again Rangers on the pavements in the streets :) .

I'd hazard a guess that Mather is looking for a front man whom the bears trust so they will invest in the next share issue by placing him on the board for a fee.

It appears to be a recurring pattern at Ibrokes that every time they are looking for a financial input from the fans that they get someone the bears trust from the former regime at Ibrokes.

They used Fat Mustang Sally to sell ST's in the old SFL 3rd division by giving the thumbs up to Green.

It is looking more and more that Walter no dignity left did actually take a fee to hoodwink the bears for ST sales by backing the board.

Now Fat Sally & the no dignity Cardigan now condemn the people whom they once backed to the hilt when the club needed a financial injection from the fans.

Sally used are you sure? He was milking them for all they were worth just like the rest of them untill how much he was being paid became public :(

Edited by Umbungo1874

Me thinks you're a lost case IMO :) .

When things go tits up again :o ,don't worry because the SFA have been hard at work concocting some shite in a new revised SFA handbook that ensures you'll still be able to follow The The Cloned Again Rangers on the pavements in the streets :) .

What the f**k is going on inside your head?

I Believe Whyte owns part of the law firm in question, if you search back through this thread you'll see that their office is above a kebab shop ffs.

surely that should be, "if you take a wee donner through this thread.... "

;)

Strangely enough I'm actually inclined to agree with Benny here.

I think the MBB has been fucked over by Chuck and is just trying to rattle a few cages.

If the accounts are to be believed than no further correspondence has been received by TRFC from the somewhat dodgy legal firm. The Hero also has previous for threatening legal action and doing nothing.

There's no doubt him and Chuck were in it together at one point, and it remains interesting that the PM report was obstructed and has been buried.

It's all really inconsequential now though, it doesn't really matter which spiv is milking the cow, more the fact it continues to be milked and how easily it is done.

Yip the shyster is chancing his arm to make a quick buck again as usual and has been vigorously shafted by Green :lol: .

Should the legal process though if the shyster does have a legitimate claim on the assets along with Green ?,it will then have some interesting ramifications in the ensuing court actions of fraud in obtaining the assets form the former incarnation :) .

What will happen to the club itself IF ?,they lose the stadium & other assets :huh: .

Sally used are you sure? He was milking them for all they were worth just like the rest of them untill how much he was being paid was became public :(

Maybe I should have worded it a bit clearer :blink: ,both used each other in a symbiotic relationship to milk the udders of the cash cow.

Shish :rolleyes:

it was Milo that I aimed my "sheesk" at but itzdrk was in wae a post. A post 30 hours late though, so "sheesk" is still appropriate.