Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

TK's more of a Melchett, imo.

Brilliant. I was wondering what avator to use now St Patrick's day is over. Thanks for the inspiration.

As I'd say of the current board, "Something's the matter. Something sinister and something grotesque. And what's worse is that it's going on right here under my very nose."

There is a ten in a row to stop, that's all that matters MT.... :rolleyes:

The Celtic support are desperate to get this 'ten in a row' ....lol

As soon as Rangers returns to the top tier, we can be assured the Celtic fans will be rolling out the conspiracy nonsense.

Edited by Vanderlei

As soon as Rangers returns to the top tier, we can be assured the Celtic fans will be rolling out the conspiracy nonsense.

The reality is no one outside you lot really gives two fúcks about TIAR.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Ten in a row? Well, much like Fraser Forster going for the clean sheet record, it'd be nice if it happened, but I'll probably manage to restrain my suicidal urges if it doesn't.

Ten in a row? Well, much like Fraser Forster going for the clean sheet record, it'd be nice if it happened, but I'll probably manage to restrain my suicidal urges if it doesn't.

No no.

Don't you see that despite Dave King needing merely to mention the quest to prevent Ten in a Row to become a Rangers fans' hero; it's not Rangers fans that are obsessing over the idea.

No no.

Don't you see that despite Dave King needing merely to mention the quest to prevent Ten in a Row to become a Rangers fans' hero; it's not Rangers fans that are obsessing over the idea.

Jings. The bralt has been shite for some time - but it's sunk to this level of vacuity?

I'm rarely on the bralt these days - realising that Dhense's February humiliation at the hands of Mac Goebbels was probably its peak - but f**k sake that's pish poor. Even by your lowly standards.

never claimed to be smart. But unlike you I don't have the iq of a potato

Sounds like a line from Blackadder. Made me larff.

I suppose following Craig Whyte's tenure in charge of Rangers, he was treated pretty much like Lord Blackadder was over Speckled Jim!

Jings. The bralt has been shite for some time - but it's sunk to this level of vacuity?

I'm rarely on the bralt these days - realising that Dhense's February humiliation at the hands of Mac Goebbels was probably its peak - but f**k sake that's pish poor. Even by your lowly standards.

Do you even know what vacuity means?

THE MIND BOGGLES - WHERES THE MONEY FAT SALARY?

Ally McCoist has already spoken to two players as he plans for next season but the Rangers manager admits he may be unable to follow up on his interest.

For a club like ourselves, to be in the position we are in with no scouting network is unacceptable

But Ally doubts if they can afford them e5032433.gif

I thought 'tapping up' wisnae allowed ?

Oh, ......forgot......Sevco can do whatever they want and Campbell will 'take care of things'........ :yucky

I thought 'tapping up' wisnae allowed ?

Oh, ......forgot......Sevco can do whatever they want and Campbell will 'take care of things'........ :yucky

If they're in the last 6 months of their contract, it's fair game.

Hence why you guys got Liam Craig on the pre-contract from us.