Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

hilarious that tedi thinks the non football staff wage costs could only be one million....the average 12 screen cinema with 35 staff on min wage n 5 mgrs on salaries under 30k come in at £450000...newco has roughly a hundred non playing staff outside of board, many of which are qualified professionals in fields like it, marketing, law, h&s, accountancy etc....the idea that ibrox n mp are run by a cpl of volunteers n amateur gardeners n tea ladies is laughable. oldco couldnt cover operational costs from tickets n sponsorship revnue with spl n eufa games....of course its worse now the newco has less revenue but overspent on playrs. moaning about 'spivs' is just ignorance about costs of ibrox n mp

hilarious that tedi thinks the non football staff wage costs could only be one million....the average 12 screen cinema with 35 staff on min wage n 5 mgrs on salaries under 30k come in at £450000...newco has roughly a hundred non playing staff outside of board, many of which are qualified professionals in fields like it, marketing, law, h&s, accountancy etc....the idea that ibrox n mp are run by a cpl of volunteers n amateur gardeners n tea ladies is laughable. oldco couldnt cover operational costs from tickets n sponsorship revnue with spl n eufa games....of course its worse now the newco has less revenue but overspent on playrs. moaning about 'spivs' is just ignorance about costs of ibrox n mp

Also have a butchers at the price of succulent lamb these days, that don't come cheap. Especially when you have like Andy Gollum and BFDJ to feed.

This was the same guy that someone else quoted earlier, he was trying to suggest that the board had used 1 years income against six months expenditure...he was wrong.

I opened up his 1st post

'The Scottish Executive hold a £100,000 warrant on the indoor training facility at Murray Park. By stating that the assets were unencumbered, did Wallace commit a breach of LSE rules?'

Wrong again, the warrant was paid off in full.

I am not a fan of our current board but it does not help when you have guys like this spreading misinformation like confetti and people like you buying into it.

Can you show any evidence of the warrant being settled? I'd hate to think of you misinforming your fellow bears.

Monkeys hoose for the next sash bash....

:lol: Bags me a shot of Monkey's wee boy's toy drum while The Monk whistles Derry's Walls on the air flute Gazza style!

Oooooooh An Keats all laff at the newcunto soon to be the oldco a spinoff of tha club,chumpany an to celebrate the commonwealth games with a gathering at ibrox an torch the place to the ground an piss on the ashes Ahahahahahaha

Aye, this is the stuff, chap.. No place on The Big Thread for bitter invective: just the usual insightful erudition we've come to expect from the plastics and diddies.

Of course, would never miss a game between my two fav clubs, Gayfield is just along the road from me.

Sorry, I assumed you're from around Glasgow/Lanarkshire and thought you were cutting it fine for a trip to Smokie-land.

BTW I lolled at "Applepine 1 of yer 5 a day" in your profile. The Plastics won't like that. You'll be reported for something.