Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Everything is going to plan? The plan was to become the laughing stock of the football world? Kudos, you have over-achieved.

Ps Ahmeds back in court on Tuesday, will be interesting to see how the clumpany can argue they're solvent this time. Is half a mil enough to push you over the edge again?

Mark my words, bookmark me whatever. The Rangers FC will win the league next season, get promoted and finish above Aberdeen the following season. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. Kris Boyd will sign for next season and finish top scorer. We will also get that daft Ramsdens trophy and should we meet your team in any cup tie, totally embarrass you. HTH :)

Mark my words, bookmark me whatever. The Rangers FC will win the league next season, get promoted and finish above Aberdeen the following season. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. Kris Boyd will sign for next season and finish top scorer. We will also get that daft Ramsdens trophy and should we meet your team in any cup tie, totally embarrass you. HTH :)

Off to Willie Hills with you. Should be 10/1 for the league-and-above-Aberdeen double. Unless you get another sugar-diddy, of course.

Rangers: Imran Ahmad in court again to ring-fence cash

Rangers' former commercial director Imran Ahmad is to go back to court on Tuesday as he seeks to have more than £500,000 frozen in the club's account.

In February, Lord Tyre disagreed with Ahmad's claim that Rangers were trading while insolvent.

Now, with doubts over season ticket sales, Ahmad is concerned about Rangers' ability to pay out should he win his ongoing legal battle with them.

The two parties are in dispute over his claim for unpaid bonuses.

At the February hearing, Lord Tyre made his decision in Rangers' favour because of what he described as the cyclical nature of a football club's finances.

Since then, Rangers have made it clear that a significant drop in season ticket sales would leave them unable to trade without seeking external finance.

The chairman of Rangers' football board Sandy Easdale also told BBC Scotland the League One champions are in a "fragile situation".

Rangers will again have to satisfy a judge at the Court of Session that they can continue to trade, with the implications of the decision going in Ahmad's favour next week potentially devastating for the board.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27251815

Go'on yersel Ahmad :thumsup2

Rangers: Imran Ahmad in court again to ring-fence cash

Rangers' former commercial director Imran Ahmad is to go back to court on Tuesday as he seeks to have more than £500,000 frozen in the club's account.

In February, Lord Tyre disagreed with Ahmad's claim that Rangers were trading while insolvent.

Now, with doubts over season ticket sales, Ahmad is concerned about Rangers' ability to pay out should he win his ongoing legal battle with them.

The two parties are in dispute over his claim for unpaid bonuses.

At the February hearing, Lord Tyre made his decision in Rangers' favour because of what he described as the cyclical nature of a football club's finances.

Since then, Rangers have made it clear that a significant drop in season ticket sales would leave them unable to trade without seeking external finance.

The chairman of Rangers' football board Sandy Easdale also told BBC Scotland the League One champions are in a "fragile situation".

Rangers will again have to satisfy a judge at the Court of Session that they can continue to trade, with the implications of the decision going in Ahmad's favour next week potentially devastating for the board.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27251815

Go'on yersel Ahmad :thumsup2

That picture in the bbc article really just needs PLEASING written over it. Or that thing where the shades drop down on to his smug looking coupon

pick from

ryan jack

gavin gunning

ryan gauld

kris boyd

shaun hutchinson

stevie may

murray davidson

gary teale

not to mention the players already targeted playing in the english leagues

Gauld is under contract until 2017, so good luck signing him for your Championship challenge.

Thanks Wullie.

You see this is why the BRALT is simply the best, you are sure never to miss a single event with all these kind chaps looking out for the welfare of our great club.

You're welcome Tedi. Just don't try an claim you know where i am or what my motivations are, wouldn't want you making a complete c**t of yourself again now would we.

I think the quality of the opposition has something to do with it. However I suspect if you look at Walter Smith and then Ally you'll find the other missing factor. Walter (to me) looked like he'd suffer no nonsense and woe betide anyone that didn't put in a shift coupled with a sense of how to get the best out of the team. Ally, well ... enuff said.

I'm sure your club could have signed players that were not SPL standard and still cruised through those two leagues .. There was no need to sign them until now at the earliest or next season.

Fair enough you were rushed .. but I don't think Ally ever looked at anything less ... he had a fat contract and win bonus to protect.

That's the truth of it.

TBF a manager mode of thinking is short termist, because he knows he could be sacked next week if results don't go his way. Even when he knows he's taking the boards flak, or the board/fans expectations are too high. From Sally's point of view he'll bring in as many players from as high a level as possible to cover for his own short comings.

Personally, I've always argued that the manager should not get to choose what players to bring in. His job should only be to pick and set out the team, and obviously should be given a short term contract to reflect the volatility of his job. Instead, bringing in players should be delegated to a coach/scout whose expected to have a mid-long term frame set when it comes to bringing players in. Unlike the team manager he should be given mid term contract. I've heard Celtic do something like this, but I don't know if it's true or not.

Edited by Fotbawmad

sure hamish, glad you take time out from worrying sheep to enlighten us with your barnyard humour.

ally will have a war chest, it might be a small more budget conscious one, but it will drive the club forward to the inevitable pinnacle. ;)

:1eye

Is there any truth in Rangers players not being paid?.

So what's Ally's budget then?

Should be enough to afford the best hotels in the country to match the 5 stars on the shirt, but no money for players. The rats will leave the sinking ship soon enough once they realise like Kane Hemmings that the grass is greener else where like Morton and Cowdenbeath.

You're welcome Tedi. Just don't try an claim you know where i am or what my motivations are, wouldn't want you making a complete c**t of yourself again now would we.

Whether we want him to or not is irrelevant - it will happen. Mr reliable, is our Tedi.

Densboys is living the life of luxury in Goa and due to his elite military training only requires 1 hours sleeep per week. He is also a master debator and business expert.

Norman had a dozen or so meltdowns and bullied an ex Kilmarnock FC employee.

Dave asked 5000 or so questions but got nothing back.

The QC doesn't like me

Henrik does like me

Thats about it.

:wub:

I don't always agree with Rangers players using twitter but when they hand out a bitchslap like this, I am all for it.

1013872_722365817828109_4838739476440161

No comma between team and mate? The Kincardine will be all over that :(

pick from

ryan jack

gavin gunning

ryan gauld

kris boyd

shaun hutchinson

stevie may

murray davidson

gary teale

not to mention the players already targeted playing in the english leagues