Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just pledged £1967 for the fuktards new pledge drive.

Wow, how mature. :thumbsdown

I am assuming you did the same when it was Hearts and the Pars looking to raise funds?

As someone that has mocked the club/company on many occasions, I can see the humour in what has happened so far but I genuinely do not see how you can post that and call other people fuktards. :1eye

Wow, how mature. :thumbsdown

I am assuming you did the same when it was Hearts and the Pars looking to raise funds?

As someone that has mocked the club/company on many occasions, I can see the humour in what has happened so far but I genuinely do not see how you can post that and call other people fuktards. :1eye

Considering they have had several pledge sites in the past which have all been flooded with fake pledges and have all came to nothing ,I can safely say Fuktards on this occasion.

Here's how it pans out,,,Morons set up a pledge site saying it has top drawer security to weed out timposters,, and after a couple of weeks announce,,,Oh look we raised £millionnnnnnnssssss , we are right , everyone is behind us!.....how many times?

Considering they have had several pledge sites in the past which have all been flooded with fake pledges and have all came to nothing ,I can safely say Fuktards on this occasion.

Here's how it pans out,,,Morons set up a pledge site saying it has top drawer security to weed out timposters,, and after a couple of weeks announce,,,Oh look we raised £millionnnnnnnssssss , we are right , everyone is behind us!.....how many times?

Ah I get it now, you are providing a service for them. To allow them to track down the morons that make fake pledges. Got you.....

Just surprised that you don't charge for this wonderful service. :huh:

It's in two parts one for non season ticket holders to pledge funds and one for season ticket holders to commit funds. The first part will invite our friends from the east in to make mischief but it does ask for a Rangers number which should eliminate most of the rabble.

I think i'll give it a week or so and mull it over.

Tedi say that the 18 million coughed up by city investors and hedge funds was pledged ... oh dear god, how thick can one person be.

We get it, you're a really clever boy and oh so smart.

I'm pretty sure it's against the boards rules....

Five star intellect.

along with this.you could not make it up.

You'll find this board have not pissed away tens of millions of pounds, it was the previous board. Where is it stated as fact that anyone has taken a bonus, this time around bonuses have to be earned, so in effect if GW gets a bonus that must be good news for us as he and the business have performed well.

Yes agreed but in this scenario the security could be called in thus protecting the stadium, I think most Rangers fans would be happy in this knowledge.

There will be no security held over the assets period.

The spivs will sell the clubs assets on leaseback before they ever relinquish anything to anyone trying to pry their cash cow from their hands by devious methods. King will end up fucking off if the assets get sold off on leaseback as he is apparently only interested in the clubs assets by his actions.

Oh dear god ... never mind listening to the interviewer and Green in the video.

“In the last figures I saw a couple of days ago over 8000 fans had registered – with some 20000 fans on the website – and we have pledges of around £17million.

rofl_emoticon_medium.gif

Keep digging Fivestars ... keep digging ... tell us when you see the kangaroo's feet !!

Ahhhh the old lets use a big huge smiley, that'll make everyone think that i'm in the right gimmick.....

Except the article the dhense clown quoted does not say the £17M pledge was purely from fans, it was well known that institutionals were going to invest and that figure would have been included those.

It's densboy, has he ever gotten anything right?

Phil MacGiollaBhain ‏@Pmacgiollabhain 1m

Emergency board meeting tonight?

Oh dear !!

beginning to think Phil has invested in popcorn and tweets these things when sales slow..

ill hold off till there's more substance

Phil MacBrobdingnag (yes,yes, I know 8) ) hinting at a possible emergency board meeting tonight ? :o

Season tickets not selling ??

even a broken c(l)ock is right twice a day?! :rolleyes: