Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

BFDJ is a complete whammie (does he post on here). He's encouraging fans to buy ST's while saying he wants Dave King on the board.

Edit: no one bothered to tell him about the glib and shameless rules.

Edited by dirty dingus

even a broken c(l)ock is right twice a day?! :rolleyes:

If it has a seconds hand then that equates to being absolutely correct for 2 seconds a day which is a second more than Tedi so he'll have to up his game. :rolleyes:

BFDJ is a complete whammie (does he post on here). He's encouraging fans to buy ST's while saying he wants Dave King on the board.

Yon fat mess must be getting cheeky wee backhanders to spout his "Buy-A-Season-Book" pish on SuperSpunkBroad, no ? ;)

As an aside....unlike radio scotland 810, Clyde 1 is available on the tune in radio app, for those outside the weeg.

Yon fat mess must be getting cheeky wee backhanders to spout his "Buy-A-Season-Book" pish on SuperSpunkBroad, no ? ;)

Funny thing is the ones who phoned in the Rageio seemed to be split i50/50 between the 2 camps which would find both camps being gubbed.

Phil MacBrobdingnag (yes,yes, I know 8) ) hinting at a possible emergency board meeting tonight ? :o

Another one?

Philip does love them emergency board meetings.

Considering they have had several pledge sites in the past which have all been flooded with fake pledges and have all came to nothing ,I can safely say Fuktards on this occasion.

Here's how it pans out,,,Morons set up a pledge site saying it has top drawer security to weed out timposters,, and after a couple of weeks announce,,,Oh look we raised £millionnnnnnnssssss , we are right , everyone is behind us!.....how many times?

:lol:

Calling people morons and fucktards in the middle of some complete gibberish like that.

The misuse of punctuation will be giving Kinky an aneurysm.

Wow, how mature. :thumbsdown

I am assuming you did the same when it was Hearts and the Pars looking to raise funds?

As someone that has mocked the club/company on many occasions, I can see the humour in what has happened so far but I genuinely do not see how you can post that and call other people fuktards. :1eye

He's an alias of a banned bigot.

Don't think you'll have much chance appealing to his sensible side, tbh.

As seriously as the spivs will take King's demands?

Seriously what is King's game here ?, he knows the spivs would rather run the club into the ground rather than allow King and a few dopey supporters handing over a wad of cash to him to wrestle the club from the spivs.

He probably knows that the assets will be sold off for leaseback as well should he and his Lemmings gain enough ST holders to joined in on his demented crusade. The club will be forced to sell on leaseback to gain enough cash to limp on and reach the Premiership for one last big payout bonanza.

I am sure he will be along shortly with something that actually proves his case, I mean the way Bosshogg and him were acting recently would suggest that the amount pledged would be at least 3 or 4 times the actual raised amount.

just like the last time then..£17m pledged on the fans site but only £5m actually coughed up...

.CHARLES GREEN last night insisted the Rangers share issue was a big success – even though fans will struggle to meet half of his £10million target for them.

The Ibrox chief executive ring-fenced £10m of shares for punters in the flotation, which ends at 1pm today.

Only between £3m and £5m had been brought in from fans by last night.

But the overall target for the share issue was over £20m and Green insists that will be reached due to an impressive response from institutional investors.