Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You're right. They're backing down though as shown from yesterdays developments. King's winning the slow game of chess.

You think?

It's possible that the spivs are playing chess while king is playing draughts.

The spivs are encamped it won't be so easy to get rid of then no matter the lack of revenue currently coming into the club.

It will drag on and on and on.

Unfortunately no, hard to be so rich without picking up some dodgy baggage.

Why would there be an insolvency event in the first place? People need to stop focusing their thoughts around us going into admin, it won't happen.

'Baggage' ≠ serial convicted criminal. :lol:

As I said, why would Davie Glib spend more of his hard stolen cash buying the spivs out when he could pick up the assets at a much cheaper price after an IE?

I thought that 5% of the Rangers fan base is many millions of people. Hardly what you would call small. :rolleyes:

Funnier was the writer stating that the board are eager to appease the rebels but not the loyal supporters!

Surely they are one and the same, the rebels want what's best for their club, as do the different but exactly the same loyal supporters.

Actually made me laugh that!

Easedales "dodgy baggage"

King "dodgy baggage"

Sorry Max....."Dodgy" simply doesn't cover it :lol:

It does. Rich people involved in football haven't made their money from window cleaning now have they.

I couldn't care less about Kings SA tax issues unless it effected my club which it won't. Equally i couldn't care less if the owner of Starbucks kills kittens and puts them in the coffee because i don't drink coffee...

To all those that scoff at Dave King and see him as a "crook" what do you think he intends to do with Rangers that would make a Rangers fan concerned? Why does it matter how he made his money when he's a Rangers fan willing to use it on the club. Why would i actually be bothered? Logically now...

It does. Rich people involved in football haven't made their money from window cleaning now have they.

I couldn't care less about Kings SA tax issues unless it effected my club which it won't. Equally i couldn't care less if the owner of Starbucks kills kittens and puts them in the coffee because i don't drink coffee...

To all those that scoff at Dave King and see him as a "crook" what do you think he intends to do with Rangers that would make a Rangers fan concerned? Why does it matter how he made his money when he's a Rangers fan willing to use it on the club. Why would i actually be bothered? Logically now...

2 words

craig whyte.yous were all coming in your pants when he parted with his gold £1 coin.see where that got ye.aye.chucky.

'Baggage' ≠ serial convicted criminal. :lol:

As I said, why would Davie Glib spend more of his hard stolen cash buying the spivs out when he could pick up the assets at a much cheaper price after an IE?

Dave King wouldn't mind picking up the club for pennies cheaper but that's not going to happen as the spivs will be gone before that could happen.

The board have legal duties, they don't want administration, that's the timmy wet dream. They want profit, pure and simple, it's easier for them to run with what they have and sell up.

The board must look after shareholder interest, it's their legal duty. We'd only go into admin if we owed people money, if the board know King is willing to invest under a share issue then there's no reason for them to run out of money.

Hotchkiss' seven deadly sins of narcissism
50px-Question_book-new.svg.png

Hotchkiss identified what she called the seven deadly sins of narcissism:[8]

1. Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.
  2. Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to dump shame onto others.
  3. Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
  4. Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.
  5. Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.
  6. Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed.
  7. Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist there is no boundary between self and other.

2 words

craig whyte.yous were all coming in your pants when he parted with his gold £1 coin.see where that got ye.aye.chucky.

Counting not your strong point?

whyte was a conman, dave king is a bad man who supports Rangers, moronic to compare them.

You think?

It's possible that the spivs are playing chess while king is playing draughts.

The spivs are encamped it won't be so easy to get rid of then no matter the lack of revenue currently coming into the club.

It will drag on and on and on.

Possible, just my opinions buddy.

I think they'll sell up after the renewal period. In 2 weeks time King will be majority shareholder.

Hotchkiss' seven deadly sins of narcissism
50px-Question_book-new.svg.png

Hotchkiss identified what she called the seven deadly sins of narcissism:[8]

1. Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.
  2. Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to dump shame onto others.
  3. Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
  4. Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.
  5. Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.
  6. Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed.
  7. Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist there is no boundary between self and other.

It's always nice when you spend time typing out replies to receive copy and paste jobs.

Keep up the good work!

(you know what do to next)

Counting not your strong point?

whyte was a conman, dave king is a bad man who supports Rangers, moronic to compare them.

id say more moronic to give cash to a man who says he supports rangers, and will still do a runner with your cash.

or do you really trust him that much.? ( craig whyte.2 words.)mind the full stop.

King is a convicted tax fraudster, didn't Craig whyte bring down the old rangers by neglecting to pay the tax bills too.

Possible, just my opinions buddy.

I think they'll sell up after the renewal period. In 2 weeks time King will be majority shareholder.

That's if King puts his hand in his pocket.........

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/john-brown-tells-rangers-fans-to-withhold-cash-in-hope-of-bringing-club-legend-john-g.24217668

The (very) ugly face of Rangers is raised again. Guess who!!! And he's back on his old familiar trail. Who holds the deids? (I know, I misspelt that deliberately)

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/john-brown-tells-rangers-fans-to-withhold-cash-in-hope-of-bringing-club-legend-john-g.24217668

The (very) ugly face of Rangers is raised again. Guess who!!! And he's back on his old familiar trail. Who holds the deids? (I know, I misspelt that deliberately)

You need the visual to fully appreciate the story. :thumsup2

24225867.jpg

Part of me wants Mr Glib and Shameless to get hold of this basket case of a club and see exactly how he plans to finance the "great fight" to match, nay, better Sellicks' dominance and become the recipients of the Euro - cash.

Mr Glib seems convinced that the ways of the past can be repeated....

Boy - he is in for a shock.