Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are we allowed to keep Maxsta now that Bendarroch's made a tentative return?

I thought about you last night, i'm a cutie.

"A bloodstain is orange after you wash it three or four times in a tub but that's normal ain't it Norman?"

So me being totally hacked off and disillusioned with all the pish at Rangers, I decide to say enough's enough and give my support to a team, which will actually be my local team by the time that they play their next game, makes me a pathetic cretin. Whereas you are? Aye you just go off and spend your season ticket money, glory hunting over 200mls away.

All this pish that you can never change allegiance from one football club to another, kind of flies in the face of the ''support your local team, don't be a glory hunter'' ethos. I gave plenty to Rangers but the wool has been lifted from my eyes and I'm moving on. I love football and I'm not turning my back on my club ''because the going got tough'' or ''the club's going through a sticky patch''. It's a complete basket case and I found it more and more embarrassing trying to defend it. Sure the owners, past and present have been responsible for a lot of it but there have been other major contributions.

Stand up and take a bow, the legend that is - Super Ally. What an absolute prat of a man and a total liability as a manager. Where the club is today and where it has been for the last 2x seasons, has plenty to do with his ineptitude and yet he is still revered by the masses. His pronouncements to the press and rallying calls to the support, are almost always a cringe fest.

Which brings us to:-

The support, with all it's various factions and spokespersons, even those represented on here - including to my shame, me - have been quite ridiculous in their/our sabre-rattling arrogance.

Like I said, changing clubs, a big decision certainly but pathetic and cretinous? I don't think so. If we're treated badly by our employer, we change jobs, if our marriage/relationship has broken down, we divorce/move on. Rangers just doesn't work for me anymore. Maybe I've just grown up.

It's pathetic, the way you've came on here to metaphorically suck dick and denounce Rangers to the glee of the BRALT dwellers paint you out to be a wee cretin.

If you post things online don't be offended when someone comments. You'll never get respect of the average jambo either btw. It's really cute what you're doing but why don't you skip the drama and just write it in your diary?

So me being totally hacked off and disillusioned with all the pish at Rangers, I decide to say enough's enough and give my support to a team, which will actually be my local team by the time that they play their next game, makes me a pathetic cretin. Whereas you are? Aye you just go off and spend your season ticket money, glory hunting over 200mls away.

All this pish that you can never change allegiance from one football club to another, kind of flies in the face of the ''support your local team, don't be a glory hunter'' ethos. I gave plenty to Rangers but the wool has been lifted from my eyes and I'm moving on. I love football and I'm not turning my back on my club ''because the going got tough'' or ''the club's going through a sticky patch''. It's a complete basket case and I found it more and more embarrassing trying to defend it. Sure the owners, past and present have been responsible for a lot of it but there have been other major contributions.

Stand up and take a bow, the legend that is - Super Ally. What an absolute prat of a man and a total liability as a manager. Where the club is today and where it has been for the last 2x seasons, has plenty to do with his ineptitude and yet he is still revered by the masses. His pronouncements to the press and rallying calls to the support, are almost always a cringe fest.

The support, with all it's various factions and spokespersons, even those represented on here - including to my shame, me - have been quite ridiculous in their/our sabre-rattling arrogance.

Like I said, changing clubs, a big decision certainly but pathetic and cretinous? I don't think so. If we're treated badly by our employer, we change jobs, if our marriage/relationship has broken down, we divorce/move on. Rangers just doesn't work for me anymore. Maybe I've just grown up.

Sorry. A most reasonable and lucid post and certainly not the contribution of a cretin but you can't, just can't, change your allegiance where your team is concerned.

Many become disillusioned and drift away (how many Thistle fans can testify to this)but your team is YOUR team.

For good or bad It's not something you can change like underwear or wives.

Sorry. A most reasonable and lucid post and certainly not the contribution of a cretin but you can't, just can't, change your allegiance where your team is concerned.

Many become disillusioned and drift away (how many Thistle fans can testify to this)but your team is YOUR team.

For good or bad It's not something you can change like underwear or wives.

hence why i said i will always have more respect for even the most bitter celtic , aberdeen, hibs , thistle fans than someone like that

It's pathetic, the way you've came on here to metaphorically suck dick and denounce Rangers to the glee of the BRALT dwellers paint you out to be a wee cretin.

If you post things online don't be offended when someone comments. You'll never get respect of the average jambo either btw. It's really cute what you're doing but why don't you skip the drama and just write it in your diary?

Just in case you missed it due to having your nose buried in 'Accountancy for Dummies' Max, this is an internet forum where freedom to post is a given (pretty much). You need to stop trying to be the class wideboy and chill a little, especially as your own posts aren't exactly bodicerippers.

8)

Just in case you missed it due to having your nose buried in 'Accountancy for Dummies' Max, this is an internet forum where freedom to post is a given (pretty much). You need to stop trying to be the class wideboy and chill a little, especially as your own posts aren't exactly bodicerippers.

8)

Wait are you sticking up for the fake Rangers fan? I'm flabbergasted. I can't wait to beat Hibs next season btw.

I do. But seriously, following a poster about to see where they are posting in an attempt to claim they are obsessed? WTF is that about? It's more than a bit stalkerish.

where did i say i was following them about , the question i asked was on the day a huge story is breaking out at thier own club would they decide to infact post on a rangers thread and discuss rangers matters ?

where did i say i was following them about , the question i asked was on the day a huge story is breaking out at thier own club would they decide to infact post on a rangers thread and discuss rangers matters ?

Maxsta and forever_blue one and the same poster ?

Or am I being an erse ? :o

I do. But seriously, following a poster about to see where they are posting in an attempt to claim they are obsessed? WTF is that about? It's more than a bit stalkerish.

Yes it would be, i doubt he's actually "following" them around though tbf.

well off you go then, f**k off , we dont really care , no need to make a song and dance about it .

Song and dance? Aye right. I'm responding to the daft pish been posted by you and others regarding the choice I've made.

Been around here longer than you pal and your first line gives credence to the notion of Rangers fans that is held by the majority of other clubs' support - that we're they are all thick morons - so well done you. Not offended btw. As for respect, as long as I have it from my family, friends and my lass, I don't give a fk.

Well apart from you telling me you would (which you'll probably claim was sarcasm), and you saying you would "wait and see", how would you know they hadn't posted 10 times as much on lennon threads if you don't follow them about? Again why do you care what they decide they want discuss?

Song and dance? Aye right. I'm responding to the daft pish been posted by you and others regarding the choice I've made.

Been around here longer than you pal and your first line gives credence to the notion of Rangers fans that is held by the majority of other clubs' support - that we're they are all thick morons - so well done you. Not offended btw. As for respect, as long as I have it from my family, friends and my lass, I don't give a fk.

Just get him telt:

Small team from Glasgow,

You're just a small team from Glasgow,

Small team from Glasgow,

You're just a small team from Glasgow...

All this pish that you can never change allegiance from one football club to another, kind of flies in the face of the ''support your local team, don't be a glory hunter'' ethos. I gave plenty to Rangers but the wool has been lifted from my eyes and I'm moving on. I love football and I'm not turning my back on the club ''because the going got tough'' or ''the club's going through a sticky patch''. It's a complete basket case and I found it more and more embarrassing trying to defend it. Sure the owners, past and present have been responsible for a lot of it but there have been other major contributions.

Don't you think that all Rangers fans are hacked off with all that's went on at the club over the past two years? You aren't alone in that. However one thing the vast majority are doing is standing by the club that they've supported for many years. One thing that you are doing is turning your back on a club that has given you so many good times over the years you followed them. Certainly the club is a mess at the moment and no one knows what the outcome will be, but do we all give up as easily as you have.

As for McCoist, if you have listened to Rangers fans many will tell you that great player that he was for the club he's not a great manager and whatever your opinion of him over the past two years with his actions and responses over certain things he, in his opinion, was acting as he saw fit on behalf of the support and club, he may not have pleased everyone or indeed was always right in his actions, in fact they may well be cringeworthy at times but that was how he saw things.

As for the support, certainly the support is fractured and too many who think they are high profile have too much to say but to disparage every one of the support tells me a lot about you. You've walked away from supporting the club, fine, your choice but why the disparaging of the the whole support as one. There are many decent Rangers fans, don't equate us all as one.

Question for you; do you think Hearts will hold the same emotional attachment for you as Rangers did?