Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

because you say so?

now after 2 years of this and so many blogs and articles with so much conversation and debating over the subject 5793 pages and you still cannot come up with conclusive evidence every time this subject is raised. what was the point in the bralt lasting this long?

you might struggle to get you head around this but i'm staunchly impartial and what i have read over the last few months is opinions and they on the whole when relevant have been interesting, but this is a tangled mess and maybe it isn't relevant any more whether rangers are or are not the same club and have a 142 year or a 2 year history what is more important is where the club is now.

Chucky should have renamed Sevco 'Tangled Mess F.C'

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Absolutely. Any organisation that covers up and continues to cover child sex abuse should be outed and condemned by all

Do you mean the Catholic Church or do you mean Celtic Boys Club?

Still, its not a relevant subject to be taken up on this thread.

Jesus guys.

It was bad enough that we went back to new club/old club stuff, but this descent into what Big Jock may have known, accompanied by spurious mention of Gough is just ridiculous.

We're better than this, surely.

Agreed. Take this pish to the Celtic/Rangers Thread, where it undeniably belongs.

Snuffles is one of the unquestioning 'believers' in the SFA propogated myth of continuation to which various agencies also gave acquiescence solely because the SFA wishes it to be so for future benefit to themselves......... as has been said many many times already.

For EVRYONE else in the wider Scottish Football Community............. well, pick a name other than Rangers F.C. really. ;)

Edit: Trying to spell before finishing my coffee - schoolboy error.

Edited by GreenockRover

Agreed. Take this pish to the Celtic/Rangers Thread, where it undeniably belongs.

Snuffles is one of the unquestioning 'believers' in the SFA propogated myth of continuation to which various agencies also gave acquiescence solely because the SFA wishes it to be so for future benefit to themselves......... as has been said many many times already.

For EVRYONE else in the wider Scottish Football Community............. well, pick a name other than Rangers F.C. really. ;)

Edit: Trying to spell before finishing my coffee - schoolboy error.

Right i get it now.

Rangers are the same club to everybody but the haters in Scottish Football. Why couldn't you have just said this 5000 odd pages ago.

Do you mean the Catholic Church or do you mean Celtic Boys Club?

Still, its not a relevant subject to be taken up on this thread.

I mean any organisation...any individual. I don't think i can be any clearer on that.

Right i get it now.

Rangers are the same club to everybody but the haters in Scottish Football. Why couldn't you have just said this 5000 odd pages ago.

Nut mun. Same club with broken historical timeline.

Jesus guys.

It was bad enough that we went back to new club/old club stuff, but this descent into what Big Jock may have known, accompanied by spurious mention of Gough is just ridiculous.

We're better than this, surely.

Yeh because everything ever discussed on this thread has been related to the OP.

It should be discussed and not covered up and ignored. Surely we are better than that.

Nut mun. Same club with broken historical timeline.

OK.

How does the timeline thingy work?

ETA ... Remember i have paid little attention to this subject and Tedi usually loses me after about two minutes when discussing this. To me i am happy enough to believe Rangers are the same club and for you to believe whatever you want.

Edited by No8.

Yeh because everything ever discussed on this thread has been related to the OP.

It should be discussed and not covered up and ignored. Surely we are better than that.

I agree that it should be discussed but where in context and not as a means of deflections or whataboutery.

I agree that it should be discussed but where in context and not as a means of deflections or whataboutery.

Again i agree with that. Maybe not the right time and place but it was the Partick Thistle supporters holier than thou attitude that irked me yesterday. He claims Bennett is point scoring by mentioning it then hands out dots FFS ... Too many people are willing to turn a blind eye to the scandal. Thankfully Fergus McCann didn't or it might never have come to court!!

OK.

ETA ... Remember i have paid little attention to this subject and Tedi usually loses me after about two minutes when discussing this. To me i am happy enough to believe Rangers are the same club and for you to believe whatever you want.

Tedi loses himself after 30 seconds. You are correct it is down to personal belief because the definition of a club has been changed, unofficially, to that of an entity which only exists in the mind. You cannot liquidate an idea.

I suppose it's a branch of solipsism.

Again i agree with that. Maybe not the right time and place but it was the Partick Thistle supporters holier than thou attitude that irked me yesterday. He claims Bennett is point scoring by mentioning it then hands out dots FFS ... Too many people are willing to turn a blind eye to the scandal. Thankfully Fergus McCann didn't or it might never have come to court!!

It was your making a joke about child abuse that irked me, benny I expect to be an idiot. If I upset you by pointing out your scumminess - good.

OK.

For your purposes, it doesn't.

There isn't a break in continuity, there's an overlap.

For your purposes, it doesn't.

There isn't a break in continuity, there's an overlap.

According to the CAS there is a break in continuity under UEFA rules if a club uses the newco route to shed debt, including social taxes.