Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is all very well but where's the deadline?

Nobody has issued an ultimatum or set a deadline.......yet. And there's no fun without a deadline. Especially a deadline that we all know will be extended and then extended again.

And, while we're at it; whatever happened to quantums? We used to get lots of them but now they are as rare as honey bees.

You changed some letters from lower to upper case which is a matter of style these days rather than grammar.

I'm not having that and I'm frankly shocked and disappointed that you are.

That sort of laissez faire attitude to the capital letter, is precisely the type of sloppiness that legitimises neglect of the beloved apostrophe.

Shame on you. Shame!

I wonder who else will be implicated in this?

Green

Muir

Imran and Stocky

Mather

Ellis

Toxic Jack

I'd love someone from the greenyins to be implicated

Maybe we'll find out who blu ptich and margarita are now when this lot spill the beans.

I'm wondering about some of those penny shares - they sound a bit dodgy to me. Could any of the heroes be in danger?

Club or company? The club doesn't seem to have a separate legal identity, so it can't 'own' anything. If it's the company that does the owning, then which one? The one that's in liquidation at the moment?

Don't care right now, ask the t-shirt designer from whom he/she asked permission from to use it.

It would make a good avatar though.

_78984293_78984292.jpg

Dodgy goings on way back when they were at deaths door, who would have thought it?

Duff and duffer et al

Cockwomble, Ogilvie etc.

All culpable for letting this festering pile of shite near the SFL again.

Get the lot of them tae......

In fact, every club who voted them back in at all should hang their heads in shame and disband.

So, just Stranraer in the Championship next season.

Don't care right now, ask the t-shirt designer from whom he/she asked permission from to use it.

It would make a good avatar though.

_78984293_78984292.jpg

Wow! That's no unfortunate mistake, is it?

I mean, what manufacturer would commit to a run of hundreds, if not thousands, of tee-shirts without checking out the image's copyright?

Wow! That's no unfortunate mistake, is it?

I mean, what manufacturer would commit to a run of hundreds, if not thousands, of tee-shirts without checking out the image's copyright?

Perhaps they made Mike Ashley an offer he couldn't refuse???

Dodgy goings on way back when they were at deaths door, who would have thought it?

Duff and duffer et al

Cockwomble, Ogilvie etc.

All culpable for letting this festering pile of shite near the SFL again.

Get the lot of them tae......

In fact, every club who voted them back in at all should hang their heads in shame and disband.

So, just Stranraer in the Championship next season.

And you'll still fail to get promoted. :lol:

This happens too often with designers for the bigger companies who either steal ideas from other genuinely creative designers or more than likely use images of the internet for their t-shirts. I think it was a genuine coincidence it was the founders photo and typical of those designers not to do their homework on the image they are using. I think they just went online looking for a photo of an old football team and came up with that to use for their design. Its about time something was done about this kind of thing and although I don't know if this is the case here but the historic football photos like that should come under ownership of the football club and anyone wishing to use it would have to ask permission.

Nonsense. The copyright in a photo is the property either of the photographer or whoever commissioned the photo, and in either case only lasts for 70(?) years. In this case, anyone remotely involved is long dead.

Anyway, even if it belonged to the football club they're long dead too!