Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

When you say "interesting" you mean "horrendous" (from a Rangers point of view) don't you?

Well, I hope so. I hope it's even more bleak than Philmadeupname could've ever dreamt up.

Not sure if this is the appropriate thread to discuss however I have really noticed recently how easy a ride McCoist gets from the media. Steven Thompson was gallanty defending him on Sportscene the other night Kirk Broadfoot thinks there should be a statue of him outside Ibrox.

If I was a Sevconian (shudders) this would fill me with incredible seethe.

Why is the cheeky chappie so excempt from criticism?

Everyone can see he's fucking useless.

That said, as long as there is breath in Sevco, may Sally be at the helm :king

Edited by Guest

If the accounts are going to be signed off on Friday does this mean that *somebody* has put money in to plug the gap?

I thought they weren't signing them off because Rangers couldn't balance the books?

Sevco's favourite pay-day lender. By the way, why do sevconians split us into Ps and Ds? They are, by any measure, a Diddy club as they cannot afford to pay a transfer fee for any of their players. And "Plastic? Well, what else can you call a club whose monthly wages are paid using someone else's "flexible friend"?

Perhaps, rather than Ps&D's, WE ought be calling them PDs. "Plastic Diddymen"; has a nice thud to it.

...I have really noticed recently how easy a ride McCoist gets from the media.

Steven Thompson was gallanty defending him on Sportscene the other night

Kirk Broadfoot thinks there should be a statue of him outside Ibrox.

John Brown is at it as well

Rangers: Blame players, not Ally McCoist, says John Brown

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30196256

Why is the cheeky chappie so excempt from criticism?

Everyone can see he's fucking useless.

That said, as long as there is breath in Sevco, may Sally be at the helm :king

:whistle Long may he reign over them.

Gawd save etc.. :whistle

Read the Rangers v Hibernian thread in the Championship forum. :)

You will reach a point in the second half where Kincardine posted a pic showing there was 411 online in the match thread and posted "It's all about the Rangers" and not that it was all about Hibs pumping Sevco on their own patch.

I'm on the list in the pic and a certified member by name. :lol:

Thank you for clearing up the mystery.

I appear to be a member. :)

The thing I don't get about what is being levvied at Whyte in that article is how could he have used Ticketus' money as proof of funds for buying the Club?

Surely Ticketus would only lend him the money once he owned the Club in order to sell the future Season Tickets?

Unless of course SDM "colluded" in this deal of course?!

Edited by sjc

The thing I don't get about what is being levvied at Whyte in that article is how could he have used Ticketus' money as proof of funds for buying the Club?

Surely Ticketus would only lend him the money once he owned the Club in order to sell the future Season Tickets?

Unless of course SDM "colluded" in this deal of course?!

No, no, no. As youngsy will tell you SDM is a paragon of virtue. All the cheating and law breaking didn't happen on his watch and any evidence you find that it did is either fabricated by satan himself or proof that Whyte is a time lord.

No, no, no. As youngsy will tell you SDM is a paragon of virtue. All the cheating and law breaking didn't happen on his watch and any evidence you find that it did is either fabricated by satan himself or proof that Whyte is a time lord.

Aye, i tell people all the time that Murray is a 'paragon of virtue'. Any chance you can show where i stated Murray was this 'paragon of virtue'. Just to put my mind at rest you understand.

Aye, i tell people all the time that Murray is a 'paragon of virtue'. Any chance you can show where i stated Murray was this 'paragon of virtue'. Just to put my mind at rest you understand.

Your need to pile 100% blame onto whyte and you obvious deep seated hatred of the man gave me that impression. I of course apologise if I'm mistaken. Have you come to realise SDM was banging his baws off your arse for years before whyte came along?

The bank gave Whyte a free professionally prepared business plan to con the SFA with?

It is pretty obvious that they were 100% convinced that the tax liability from the BTC was real and that would have marginalised them as a creditor, just like ticketus were marginalised, they were desperate for the sale to go through.

Why would Ticketus transfer money to Whyte's account for him to show Murray/Lloyds Bank that he had "proof of funds" PRIOR to Whyte owning Rangers.......that doesn't make sense in any World let alone a Business one.

Your need to pile 100% blame onto whyte and you obvious deep seated hatred of the man gave me that impression. I of course apologise if I'm mistaken. Have you come to realise SDM was banging his baws off your arse for years before whyte came along?

One thing i'm not going to do is get into another debate of Whyte, i've done that many times, my opinion won't change but do not try and make out that i hold Murray up as somebody who is beyond reproach in anything about the situation at Rangers. I know full well and have known for a long, long time Murray's part in the financial problems that occurred during the past ten years or so.