Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Those would be basic spelling errors, not grammatical mistakes. Easily solvable by running a spell-check, and you might not look quite such an ill-educated oaf.

Not that your grammar's anything to write home about, mind - no doubt The_Neologist will be along shortly to pick you up on your neglect of basic punctuation.

Oh, and parroting the Party Line while sucking up to the remains of the Amigos and whichever No.8 is around doesn't count as debate.

You make me sad.

I actually noticed the nasty one but it wouldnt let me edit it, so i deleted it , typed it out again only for me to reliase i had made the same fucking typo again :lol:

Making the same mistake twice how very Rangers ????

Rangers attendance figures have always held up well regardless of on the field results.

I can only speak for myself but i am not staying away from cup games fearing defeat. I have seen us drop points to Montrose and Annan Athletic FFS. I am staying away from any game not on my season ticket and not travelling to any away games. I will choose which games i attend and which games i ll watch in the comfort of my own house or the Pub. I ll continue to do this as long as we have these people running the club. It wasn't an easy decision to make and missing my first few games at Ibrox in literally years was really pretty tough but it as i thought it gets easier the more i miss. Obviously that will change tomorrow if we have different people in charge and it will change over time if i see the company being run for the benefit of the football club itself. I am not holding my breath on that happening any time soon though

*Cough* *Cough* April 20 2013??????

Those would be basic spelling errors, not grammatical mistakes. Easily solvable by running a spell-check, and you might not look quite such an ill-educated oaf.

Not that your grammar's anything to write home about, mind - no doubt The_Neologist will be along shortly to pick you up on your neglect of basic punctuation.

Oh, and parroting the Party Line while sucking up to the remains of the Amigos and whichever No.8 is around doesn't count as debate.

Might have more weight if you hadn't had to edit your own post :1eye

Oh and my username is No8. not No.8 but carry on :P

You must be so proud, Little Grass.

A "grass" lol, only Danny Dyer calls people grasses..

Why would anyone be arsed with running a spell check on a fitba forum Norman?

Typos happen, deal with it and stop being so pathetic.

You really are an imbecile, you respond to my posts (which are not directed at you) you quote me and make 'snidey' comments and yet you don't to discuss them? :1eye

Either want to discuss things or be be a pointless wee troll ... so which is it?

I'm comfortable and happy to treat and deal with you as either ... So please do let me know and try not to be such an imbecile sonny ... I'll treat you as you treat others.

So like you, it's simple, block me, ignore me .. do what you want .... however if you are replying or quoting me then expect a reply you 'daft apeth'.

I tried directing you to intelligent debate but you persist with your usual fare ...

Once an Orc always an Orc it seems.

again will happily debate with decent posters however not with you as you are an utter weapon where it usually descends into tit for tat pish like this debate on whatever the f**k it is we are actually debating right now. deal with me or treat me however you like , imo you are one of the worst posters if not the worst on the forum and for that reason i treat you as such.

*Cough* *Cough* April 20 2013??????

Yeh yeh yeh...it is difficult to keep up with who we have dropped points to. Montrose sticks in the mind as it was a screamer of a last minute equaliser and Annan because...well because it was Annan!!

Mr X .. the bad man is abusing me .... what should I do ?

He also follows me about to post derogatory comments .. weirdly 'stalkerish' behaviour.

You could start by not telling lies, using a comma before pulling people up on spelling and grammar and not being a grass.

But then, that's basically what all your posts consist of.