Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bad move for GMS going to Celtic. He could have got decent Division One side in England

He's fly. He's actually after a move to a League 1 side in 2018 after riding the pine at Celtic Park and fattening his pension pot and shares fartpolio.

I greenied him because he is correct, I have not seen anyone else complaining about SF pointing out that dhense spends his entire life hiding in the BRALT talking about Rangers, he is just pointing out a fact. Dhense is free to do as he wishes, SF is free to point it out, you also have to remember it was dhense that went away and analysed SF`s posting behaviour and broke down how many posts he made here and there over the years....stalking you say?
I greenied him because he is correct, I have not seen anyone else complaining about SF pointing out that dhense spends his entire life hiding in the BRALT talking about Rangers, he is just pointing out a fact. Dhense is free to do as he wishes, SF is free to point it out, you also have to remember it was dhense that went away and analysed SF`s posting behaviour and broke down how many posts he made here and there over the years....stalking you say?
Thats good comming from someone who follows me around the forum just to red dot me...even though you never post..LoLzer

Funnily enough it's only you that seems to have an issue with it.

It's the vast majority who have the issue. No one can be arsed to act on it though for fear of a torrent of immature, I'll conceived abuse from you! Your inadequacies are often laughed at. Edited by stonedsailor

Must say, whether you like him or not, you've got to admire Ashley's accumen.

He offers a £10 million loan in exchange for the securities over the remaining family jewels that Rangers have. That means his initial £3m loan can be paid back and he loses the security over the car park and the office block as a result. He enters in this note of interest at the court, which blocks any other party getting the security over either Murray Park or Ibrox. He knows the club needs the money before pay day because, if they don't, they'll default on wages and will likely face sanctions, probably a points deduction. He's got his own men on the board, including the Chief Exec and the chairman, who will likely bend over for him at any given opportunity, and he now has 35 days of exclusivity over the deal, which more or less rules out any other credible financing offers.

If it comes off, which it most likely will, he'll have the securities over Ibrox and Murray Park and be due £10 million from the club who have no prospect of paying him back, unless one of his rival factions stump up the cash and weakens their own finances as a result.

Kudos to you, Michael Ashley.

However, he will have 500 million angry fans to face down.

However, he will have 500 million angry fans to face down.

I think he is about the only person involved who actually doesn't care how angry the fans are! He's not bothered as long as the cash rolls in and I doubt the fans can say or do anything to put him off, apart from actually withholding all their money.

it was dhense that went away and analysed SF`s posting behaviour and broke down how many posts he made here and there over the years....stalking you say?

That's fuckin tragic :lol:

So who are these posters that I "stalk" and who has pointed it out? Surely it would be more constructive informing who they were so I can leave the sensitive wee souls alone? Or is that too sensible?

Are you after a full list or just the ones you've had warnings about?

Someone on this very thread commented on it

A full list would be grand, thanks.

And I haven't got a warning for stalking anyone, let alone warnings. I have two for "inappropriate language" and a third given to me by yourself for "inappropriate language" which you then rescinded as you had made an arse of it.

Perhaps it's you that has the issue here? I don't see you jumping in to help me when people are posting links to facebook accounts etc when following me about.

We can quibble about the definition of stalking all day, if you like. Doesnt change the fact that you've been warned in the past about continual abuse of individual posters. Something which you seem keen to continue with DB.

As I said, I would have thought you'd have learned your lesson, but if you havent its no skin off my nose.

A full list would be grand, thanks.

And I haven't got a warning for stalking anyone, let alone warnings. I have two for "inappropriate language" and a third given to me by yourself for "inappropriate language" which you then rescinded as you had made an arse of it.

Perhaps it's you that has the issue here? I don't see you jumping in to help me when people are posting links to facebook accounts etc when following me about.

^^^ Head starting to go

Again, I have had two warnings for inappropriate language so not sure where you are getting that from given you can presumably see them.

I'll not reply to dhensebhigot if it upsets him so much he has to go to the mods. If you'd just said that in the first place we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

There is no option when giving a warning for "stalking". Presumably, the people who wrote the software didnt think anyone would be sad enough to continually post abuse to the same poster over and over again. Incidentally, theres no option for previously banned member either, so shows what they know.

DB didnt go to the mods. I was catching up on the thread and saw the posts.

And presumably you can warn people for things and use a different category if it isn't there? And include it in the text? Isn't that what you did when you gave me that warning that you then removed as it was wrong?

Had that post been reported at the time you would have definitely received a warning for it. I only took the warning off as the post was so old but some idiot decided to report it.

Not really sure what you're on about with the categories. You received a warning for "inappropriate language" because thats the closest category there was and because the posts you eventually were warned for were inappropriate. Neither of those posts were the first time. You've also had a PM about continued abuse of a poster too.

As I said, if you want to ignore all this and you believe you've done nothing wrong, carry on. Makes no difference to me

I think he is about the only person involved who actually doesn't care how angry the fans are! He's not bothered as long as the cash rolls in and I doubt the fans can say or do anything to put him off, apart from actually withholding all their money.

Of course he doesn't care. The Hordce are fans of the club, and there's no money to be made in ethereal concepts.

A company, on the other hand, especially one with customers who have proved they will swallow any old shite and carry on emptying their pockets... ;)

I would have been more than happy to discuss it via PM in the first place if he had done so but he seems intent on making it everyone's business.

If that was the case, you would have PMd me after my comment. You were the one who started asking for details on the thread

I would offer to continue discussing it via PM but there really isnt any more to say

Had that post been reported at the time you would have definitely received a warning for it. I only took the warning off as the post was so old but some idiot decided to report it.

Not really sure what you're on about with the categories. You received a warning for "inappropriate language" because thats the closest category there was and because the posts you eventually were warned for were inappropriate. Neither of those posts were the first time. You've also had a PM about continued abuse of a poster too.

As I said, if you want to ignore all this and you believe you've done nothing wrong, carry on. Makes no difference to me

Far be it for me to defend SF and I'm not really interested in this individual case here but what is the point of the "ignore" button then?