Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He lost £20m which is what he claimed he lost. SARS took that £20m and declared it as £20m income for tax purposes the same as they did for all his large purchases including the painting which kicked this whole thing off, basically king declared his income at low level for a number of years and SARS pointed to the large purchases and said if you spent this then you must have earned it.

I'm not entirely sure I follow.

Did SARS have anything to do with him 'losing' that money or do you mention them in relation to something else ? Are you saying SARS are responsible for the 'assumption' that King received money ?

SARS are are basically saying in order for Mr king being able to afford to buy expensive things then he must have more earnings than he claimed, you do not receive income from a painting that hangs on your wall but you must have had the money to buy it so we will declare the money for you.

OK, so the South African Tax Man thinks that Mr King might not have declared all his earnings and they point to him making extremely large purchases as evidence of this !?

Who do you believe - SARS or King ?

Does the fact his name is King trigger some inbuilt psychological control phrase inside the staunchly Royalist berrz?

I know you're joking but I really do think there is an element of this for a small (large) minority (majority) of The Rangers fans. They really are that stupid. God save the king!

OK, so the South African Tax Man thinks that Mr King might not have declared all his earnings and they point to him making extremely large purchases as evidence of this !?

Who do you believe - SARS or King ?

SARS are notoriously glib and shameless

Mint on Davy,,,

.But Murray has moved to rubbish King’s claims of non-disclosure and said today: “There’s no foundation at all to it whatsoever, there’s been no financial information held from him.”

All the latest from Ibrox

The former Ibrox supremo continued: “In all the times he was a director and I was chairman he had every opportunity to participate in regular board meetings and when he wasn’t there he could have phoned in.

“He had the chance to approve annual audited accounts. He received the board papers always in South Africa and he had all the detailed financial commercial information.

“He had every opportunity to either attend the board meetings or phone in with any questions. On not one occasion did he ever question anything.

“In the period of time I was chairman there would have been 32 or 33 board meetings, all minuted, all detailed - and not one note of complaint.”

Wouldn't surprise me, can't wait to see Chris Jack and Matt Lindsay of the Eveningtimes jizzfest tweets later.

Even that pile of shite wouldn't stoop that low surely?

I actually just looked it up......it's real! That really is embarrassing for a National newspaper to shamelessly cheerlead like that!