Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh stop this nonsense, everyone knows the reported figures for league include ST holders regardless if they attend.

Hibs game 15k actually attended

Raith Game 11k actually attended

Last night there were a genuine 35k, in fact it looked slightly more to me, which is superb for a midweek game.

You could get a FOI report from the police to back this up but really it is not needed, just look at the photos and tv highlights for both games, they will confirm the real situation.

How many of that 35k will say f**k it after being reminded nothing has changed.

The booing spoke volumes.

Your glory hunters walked away, came back for a peek and are walking away again.

Chris graham and his love of Craig Whyte and his hatred of Paul Murray....

.. CG: "Many fans have rounded on Paul Murray and Alastair Johnston for their frequent participation in these attacks and although I don’t doubt that the former board members may feel they are doing the right thing, I have to say it is hard to see their comments as anything other than sour grapes.

"They seem incapable of putting across their concerns without sniping at Whyte like jilted lovers. There is also, tellingly, a total lack of any alternative put forward by them. You want to sit them down and say “Ok guys we get it. You don’t like or trust Whyte but what exactly are you proposing?”

"Their repeated calls for fans to be vigilant are totally redundant as the fans have no alternative but to trust Whyte to steer us past the HMRC case and beyond. Murray et al had four years to come up with an alternative and couldn’t. It’s time for them to stop bitching and allow us to examine Whyte’s tenure on its merits and over a sensible period of time once this tax case has reached a conclusion."

Your glory hunters walked away, came back for a peek and are walking away again.

Lol...and the usual mouthpieces spent all week begging for a full stadium, what a failure.

Yeah that's fair enough. You's were getting some great attendances in div 3, can't be argued with.

I just find it very amusing that boys I went to school with who supported Rangers, were very quick to stick the boot in. Now the shoe has been on the other foot the last few years the same guys can't take a bit of stick back and have chucked supporting the team altogether. I'm sure they will be back when Rangers are back in the top tier challenging Celtic. It must piss you off? The whole sage must grate on you?

Did Rangers not have crazy waiting lists for season tickets not so long ago? Where have all these people gone.

Waiting lists are a myth afaik. I have never known anybody that wanted a season ticket not to get them.

As far as boys in your school putting the boot in...that made me laugh and yes I can see why you will be loving this. Get it right up us...We enjoyed the good days so now we have to accept the mocking as we struggle along. I have never hidden and I never will.

It will piss me off when 'glory hunters' stroll back and get tickets for big games but I have been through this before...pre souness I hadn't missed a game for 3 years. When he arrived we were struggling for tickets. It was hard to take but if any team is winning you are going to get this. The Rangers support as a whole have been fantastic throughout this whole 'journey' and that is often overlooked.

We don't have long to wait. We'll see on Saturday.

Last night : 35, 018.

Previous home league game v Hibs, 29, 769.

Arithmetic still not an orc speciality it seems.

Ahhhh so we are now believing the official figures ? As Tedi has already said the official figure from last night was a pleasant change as it was obviously an accurate figure for once

Oh stop this nonsense, everyone knows the reported figures for league include ST holders regardless if they attend.

Hibs game 15k actually attended

Raith Game 11k actually attended

Last night there were a genuine 35k, in fact it looked slightly more to me, which is superb for a midweek game.

You could get a FOI report from the police to back this up but really it is not needed, just look at the photos and tv highlights for both games, they will confirm the real situation.

Are you claiming these as facts, like No.8? If so, then I have taken the liberty of borrowing a post of your own.

You will have proof of this of course.

We don't have long to wait. We'll see on Saturday.

Actually the bigger question is on Season Ticket renewals and we may have to wait a bit longer for that.

Generating enough public enthusiasm to get Season Ticket holders to attend games they've already paid for shouldn't require too much good news.

The challenge is in persuading them that paying for another season is worth doing.

King now has to persuade Rangers supporters that next time will be different and good times are just around the corner and that he's not like those other guys you've been with before.

You're closer to the ground than me so in a better position to judge his prospects of pulling that off.

But but but...a NOMAD works for the Club ,not Davy boy, the club hires the NOMAD not Davy,,,so why hasn't Murray hired one yet?...oh wait Davys currently scouring South Africa for a NOMAD that will work with him!

Well someone had better tell him that he is wasting his time. A NOMAD for AIM must be approved by AIM so no point in scouring SA.

If someone has his e-mail address, I can send him this link to save him the trouble: AIM adviser directory

But but but...a NOMAD works for the Club ,not Davy boy, the club hires the NOMAD not Davy,,,so why hasn't Murray hired one yet?...oh wait Davys currently scouring South Africa for a NOMAD that will work with him!

If he widens his search, I hear Nigeria is a good place to find all sorts of very helpful financial types. :whistle

eta Point taken, strichener, but I won't let it get in the way of a wee point'n'laff.

Edited by cyderspaceman

Well someone had better tell him that he is wasting his time. A NOMAD for AIM must be approved by AIM so no point in scouring SA.

If someone has his e-mail address, I can send him this link to save him the trouble: AIM adviser directory

I see potential for a sweepstake there...................

Or at least a thread. I'll leave it to you.

Actually the bigger question is on Season Ticket renewals and we may have to wait a bit longer for that.

Generating enough public enthusiasm to get Season Ticket holders to attend games they've already paid for shouldn't require too much good news.

The challenge is in persuading them that paying for another season is worth doing.

King now has to persuade Rangers supporters that next time will be different and good times are just around the corner and that he's not like those other guys you've been with before.

You're closer to the ground than me so in a better position to judge his prospects of pulling that off.

Take it they still don't have access to a overdraft facility?

Without investment I would imagine a fair wack of that season ticket money will be used for the apparently badly needed repairs and upkeep of Ibrox

Without investment I would imagine a fair wack of that season ticket money will be used for the apparently badly needed repairs and upkeep of Ibrox

Do keep up mate. They're getting volunteers in to do that free.