Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Only the Sevconians could boot out a billionaire with funds in favour of a GASL with empty promises ...

This is the bit that continues to astonish. Hell mend them.

Edited by printer

Well, no to be honest. I cant comprehend how even the most bluest of noses could believe a word of it

I'm the same. I thought Tedi's defence of CG, in the face of all documented evidence, was batshit mental, but this? Shit just got real.

I honestly cannot imagine the mindset that excuses many of the worst characteristics of human behaviour as long as the perpetrator wears the same colour scarf.

The old board had the club listed, they also had a nomad. The nomad resigned when King took over. King lied to you.

Why believe any shite coming from Ibrox now?

You gullible wee bear you.

I really hope Five Stars isn't compiling another tear-stained resignation. He's going to provide some real entertainment in the near and medium future. I don't think there is a long-term future in this game.

If you believe Kings puppet.

As others have pointed out, though, the previous board had no issue getting and keeping a NOMAD. Two other things spring to mind. Firstly, if the issue was the historical actions of the previous Board, why did it take right up till the deadline to discover the NOMAD had an issue? These actions have been well known, or should have been to anyone connected to AIM and havent changed in the last 30 days. Any NOMAD unwilling to take on Rangers based on the previous Board wouldnt have needed to do due diligence on the current board, nor would it have needed 30 days to decide that Rangers were toxic.

Secondly, if the actions of the previous Board were so toxic, why was there no hint of WH Ireland quitting, or at least raising concerns? They seemed quite happy to preside over the current boards tenure and continue as their NOMAD. If we're to believe Kurray, a well respected NOMAD was happy to be in place with the previous Board and its, alleged, toxicity but an unnamed NOMAD wasnt prepared to take on a different Board because of the actions of the previous Board. Actions, undertaken under the watch of a respected NOMAD.

Its absolute bunkum

Bunkum is a brilliant word.

:thumsup2

Come 2017/8 he may well end up on the board, but it won't be at Ibrox ;)

The SFA might/will turn a blind eye to sevco doing a fit and proper, but they are now listed on the AIM. Part of me thinks they are not bothered re the Nomad getting bother because they will delist before that can cause them a problem.

The SARS thing will haunt the convicted criminal though, and his family. He is doing this for media attention only.

You forgot about "e/".

And , yay, Benny. Join in why don't you.

SjFYcvL.gif

How many nomads did the previous toxic regime go through?

More than the current one, which instantly makes them more credible than the King :lol:

Again the new board members passed DD, DD failed on reputational and / or historical issues with the profile and nature of the Company, none of this can be attributed to the new regime, just the old.

According to who? Not the same Board who assured fans there would be a NOMAD in place "within days"?

Its not the end of the world being delisted. Especially with us more than likely joining ISDX. It doesnt looked good on King and co though. They will be scrutinised just like the previous board(s).

So the good guys passed with flying colours but the shit left behind by Ashley, Easdales and co was too toxic.

ISDX it is then.

The ISDX Growth Market is our market for earlier stage, entrepreneurial companies. To join the ISDX Growth Market, all companies are required to meet the following specific admission criteria:

• Appoint and retain an ICAP Securities & Derivatives Exchange Corporate Adviser at all times
  • Demonstrate appropriate levels of corporate governance including having at least one independent non-executive director
  • Have published audited financial reports no more than nine months prior to the date of admission to trading
  • Have at least 12 months’ working capital
  • Have no restrictions on the transferability of shares
  • Issue shares which are eligible for electronic settlement

Oh, dear...and that's without knowing anything about the height of the bar that the ISDX sets for "appropriate".

ETA: The ISDX Main Board requires similar criteria to the AIM, although I'll confess I don't know if they require someone independent in the "nomad role". Call me old-fashioned, but the the rangers' reputation is going to have a fair few potential markets, advisers, and possible independent NEDs looking out the bargepoles.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

How long before we're singing "You're not Sevco anymore"?

There's no way a club will rise from the ashes of this one. King needs desperately to pull something out of the bag.

Ashley and the Easdales will have all the assets from their securities plus a wee bonus from their legal action. It would have been a perfectly executed plan if it was deliberate.

They are not that switched on a bunch are they?

Again the new board members passed DD, DD failed on reputational and / or historical issues with the profile and nature of the Company, none of this can be attributed to the new regime, just the old.

Says who?!?!?

You have to be trolling... please.

Anyone else think Mike Ashley has no influence?

The grinning fat fucker played the hand of his life.

Edited by stonedsailor