Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Was for the contracted parties to decide on the amicability of their arrangement, we were discussing the issue of time which is stated for both tranches, not the business merits to either party.

Is it to their benefit to pay it back as soon as, to an outsider like me if they have this large source of investments for the short, medium and long term which their BOD says they have then would pay it back ASAP myself, if they haven't.........................someone is telling fibs on their board is my take.

It's simple, They do not have the money they said they did. Especially after Ashley locked up the clubs assets and IP so that when King got RIFC de-listed King can't sell or mortgage of the clubs assets and IP. That surely must have put a major dent in Kings plans for sure.

King urging the fans to vote not to pay off Ashley when in fact the fans would rather he did pay him off so they can say they own their own IP and assets, and also King trying to get Ashley's voting share in RIFC blocked shows Kings intent not to pay it if he can get away with it.

King will use Ashley to deflect from investing claiming not a penny in until Ashley has finally been dealt with including the contracts, which suits King because Ashley won't budge a fucking inch "fat cnut that he is" :lol:

McCall will most likely be named The Rangers manager and will already know the players budget has to be squeezed but will still need to bring in the players to sell the ST's. McCall didn't get them promoted but certainly got them close and that should be good enough for the board with McCall being able to assemble a squad that isn't Fat Sally's legacy, but it depends on who McCall signs and they have got to be from at least Premiership level to keep the orcs happy they will canter the league or they won't buy into the dream.

IMO Ashley has asked for the EGM not to get his money back but to show that King & Co don't have the cash to pay him back from the supposed £50 million, £40 million, £30 million, £20 million etc etc etc investment. £5 million out of say £30 million to pay back Ashley and the fans would flock back knowing he has the cash before a manager is named and players acquired for next season.

Just saying ....

Ever get the feeling that King has been stitched up ? :lol: Took over the club fucked over by onerous contracts and with the assets & IP tied up so he couldn't use them for funding his demented crusade.

Ashley probably has had King & Co investigated down to the level that Ashley knows how many grey pubic hairs they have and how much cash liquidity the Kingco have between them and how much they might be willing to part with, fcuk all I'd wager.

King has lied to the fans with stupid amounts of money that over the months gradually got smaller he'd personally invest with. Is Ashley going to catch King out with his pants down talking oot his arse at the EGM ?

If they do have £20 million plus between them to invest that £5 million might be the difference to finishing next season with the projected debt in excess of £10 million to start with.

Also another thing I noticed !, each season the wage bill has apparently been slashed by the clumpany and the ever increasing debt reduced to £8 million season 2013/2014 from the season before £14 plus million. How the actual fcuk have they managed to run up an operating debt of £17 million this season without including the wee share issue and Commonwealth money ??? Have they adopted the practice of paying the players and BoD's bonuses on July 1st so they aren't included in the accounts until next year ? Just a thought because Tedi was sooooo fucking certain they are paying less in players wages each year even though we all know they are on an increasing scale with each promotion. The Clone Rangers have actually doubled their operating debt from last year if they were funded on their own revenue streams.

Edited by hellbhoy

You seem more obssed than the QC these days...do you even give a good f**k about Celticfootballclub?

Fucking up an Orc's rhetoric with facts=obssessed ?

King hasn't been stitched up, the onerous contracts were well enough publicised beforehand.

He either sees enough meat on the carcass for a last meal or he genuinely believes he can stitch up MA.

Pass me a deckchair.

King hasn't been stitched up, the onerous contracts were well enough publicised beforehand.

He either sees enough meat on the carcass for a last meal or he genuinely believes he can stitch up MA.

Pass me a deckchair.

Over at Ibrox the deckchairs are being hastily re-arranged..........

It was only a few months ago that Roy MacGregor claimed that....

"And MacGregor reckons the financial situation in the Scottish game is becoming so bad that Premiership clubs could be 
forced to turn part-time within three years"

So why is he saying that if the debts of the clubs has reduced overall? Doesn't make any sense to me.

As far as I'm aware all the clubs in the top flight (not including Celtic as I haven't heard about them) have managed to reduce their debt.

Surely that would indicate a better financial performance and not worse (whether it's through crowds due to challenging, cut back in staff or cuts in wages) however it was done, it WAS done.

In what way can reducing debt be a bad thing?

On what basis is he saying this?

Edited by MattBairn

It was only a few months ago that Roy MacGregor claimed that....

"And MacGregor reckons the financial situation in the Scottish game is becoming so bad that Premiership clubs could be 
forced to turn part-time within three years"

It was an odd interview he seemed to predict that some top flight clubs would go part time inside 3 years because the fan bases simply aren't there but then insisted that Ross County wouldn't. Which given the size of the support for Dingwall's finest seems not to add up.

So why is he saying that if the debts of the clubs has reduced overall? Doesn't make any sense to me.

As far as I'm aware all the clubs in the top flight (not including Celtic as I haven't heard about them) have managed to reduce their debt.

Surely that would indicate a better financial performance and not worse (whether it's through crowds due to challenging, cut back in staff or cuts in wages) however it was done, it WAS done.

In what way can reducing debt be a bad thing?

On what basis is he saying this?

The major reductions in debt have been by capital injections or debt for equity. The point is that unless you can trade without incurring losses then you will need to continue to attract people to pump in money (as Roy does at Ross County).

I just can't see how the the rangers are ever going to be on a sound financial footing. Most of the Orc bluster seems to centre around challenging for the league title and european football. There's very little prize money in Scotland and they've won 1 of their last 25 European games. Even if they finish 2nd in the premiership in season 2016/17 (which they won't) they'll be in Europa league qualifying round 1 for season 17/18, may be unseeded for said qualifier (definitely unseeded for round 2) and face having to win 4 x 2 legged ties to make the group stages.

If the thinking is to throw money at it until they reach some sort of European promised land then they have 18 months existence tops. Either the Orcs accept being a club of similar size and stature to an Aberdeen or a Dundee Utd or we all sit back and watch them suffer a painful death again.

Either the Orcs accept being a club of similar size and stature to an Aberdeen or a Dundee Utd or we all sit back and watch them suffer a painful death again.

I think we all know the Orcs would never accept that. They are The People, after all. Whatever that means.

I think we all know the Orcs would never accept that. They are The People, after all. Whatever that means.

Which is why it'll be hilarious watching them die again. They would still be a bigger club than the two I mentioned but Leeds are a bigger club than Bournemouth and look at their respective positions. In terms of sporting achievement the orcs would have to target St J, Aberdeen and ICT on any first season back in the top flight rather than immediately looking to challenge Celtic for the title.

On a European front. I'd wager that they don't make the group stages of the Europa League by 2020