Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A lot of posters on here jizzed themselves when this news came out, even more online proclaimed he could not lose, forgive me If I laugh like f**k at every one of these obsessive fuckers.

and yes I will laugh again when he gets sent down for fraud, yes because he defrauded Rangers but I will again take pleasure in laughing at those who`s hatred of all things Rangers means they would want to see a fraudster like Green get off scot free. :)

You're just bitter because you just can't get the taste of his arse off your tongue can you?

A lot of posters on here jizzed themselves when this news came out, even more online proclaimed he could not lose, forgive me If I laugh like f**k at every one of these obsessive fuckers.

and yes I will laugh again when he gets sent down for fraud, yes because he defrauded Rangers but I will again take pleasure in laughing at those who`s hatred of all things Rangers means they would want to see a fraudster like Green get off scot free. :)

Any chance you could point out a poster that wanted a fraudster like Green to get off scot free? I'd got the impression everyone wanted rangers to pay for his defence as rangers have no money. It's certainly why I was hoping he'd win.

ooft P & Bers not taking this well, roon ye all :lol:

I stand by my comments when it was being heard in court that it was in Rangers interests to pay his fee's and make sure he gets the best they can afford. His criminal case going against him could completely unravel the current set up. This is nothing more than a pyrrhic victory.

Edited by Ross.

Tedi is so eager to claim "roon ye" at anything he might perceive as a victory for Rangers, it's actually quite sad to watch. But it does give a perfect demonstration of the mindset that allowed such a vile club to (artificially) flourish and then collapse.

De boer on sky sports getting the diddies telt that the EBT had heehaw to do with him signing for the world famous Glasgow Rangers

#ebtmemories

As someone once said, "well he would say that, wouldn't he"

If rangers fans don't get that then they are either being disingenuous or else just plain thick as.....

Roon ye!!

Nah. Roon ye. I was worried Chucky might win the fraud case. The less he has to defend himself with the more of a chance that RFC 2012 will be taking their assets back.

This whole situation is win win for us diddies.

As someone once said, "well he would say that, wouldn't he"

If rangers fans don't get that then they are either being disingenuous or else just plain thick as.....

To be fair he also thought that Naisy was a die hard bear and didn't realise that footballers just say favourable things to further their careers.

To be fair he also thought that Naisy was a die hard bear and didn't realise that footballers just say favourable things to further their careers.

It's the same as Green saying he has "rangeritis" and King saying "I'll invest 30m" - people just say what suits them and what other people want to hear.

If De Boer *did* choose Rangers over Man.Utd (and that is a big if..) then if it was not for financial reasons then he's an idiot....

Edited by mythstoliveby

Haha fucking ha

In view of the orders in terms of s.4(2) of the Contempt of Court Act 1981 made by the High Court of Justiciary on 16 October 2015 and by Lord Doherty on 12 November 2015 it is not proposed that the Opinion be published until the criminal proceedings against the pursuer and his co-accused have been concluded.

The only important parts of the whole post. Tedi laughing at a percieved victory without any understanding of the basis on which the judge ruled.

Edited by strichener

Yeah, it is rather deliciously oozing out of you.

That is is lost as in the exact opposite of won, which is what you wished had happened.

and before you deny it, nobody believes you.

Let's hope he loses again, if he was acting in a fraudulent manner in acquiring the assets of Rangers for Sevco Scotland. It would be good to see justice done and the assets returned to their rightful owner, Rangers, should a fraud have taken place.