Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jim wihte nearly sobbing on SSN . Practically begging Kennedy to go back to the drawing board. "You realise the support are right behind you and dont want the English bidders coming in." Cant you go back to the drawing board. Show some dignity James, you utter tosspot.

He is getting so desperate right now. Its hilarious. "Cant you go in with Green" Kennedy one word answer NO! Ha Ha Ha.

Edited by ReasonableGeezer

This pleases you? They were at such an advanced stage last week they named a preferred bidder, look how that turned out.

I give the next preferred bidder 3 days before they have had enough pain from laughing at the books and withdraw.

They're all waiting for Whyte to tell them what kind of invisible ink he used. :D

Completely loaded and highly inaccurate use of the word 'pragmatic'.

Yup, and I'd also say the use of 'vindictive' was just a tad loaded.

I hate the 'bus fare' phrase as it gets thrown at all diddy fans from time to time, but there seem to be a couple of Well fans not joining the rest of us in condemning The Rangers.

Given the stances of managers in regards to Rangers and the thought of having them in the SPL, am I right in saying it is just Yorkston (and by association, Dunfermline) and the fans of every other non-Rangers Scottish Club against Rangers? All other Clubs are for saving them in the SPL, integrity be damned? huh.gif

Certainly looks that way but it is quickly becoming moot.

Surely boards are now looking seriously at the budgets?

What he is saying is that the size of debt is irrelevant to a CVA as long as the money in the pot for a CVA is greater than the money raised by liquidating the company. Even if Rangers win the BTC the CVA amount would remain unchanged. So as long as the taxman is pragmatic and not vindictive then the amount owed shouldn't matter.

Surely that's where Harry and Lloyd have fucked up about then if they value ibrox, Murray park etc at £110m?

Can't help thinking if CVA dead and liquidation the route, then why f**k about with a Newco, buy an existing club over the summer, do a deal with Whyte on the assets and left the old club die off.