Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They are indeed. Read the tweets and posts, they think that takeover/new owners = no change whatsoever in the spending, they believe there'll be £20M war chest, they believe they'll be paying £25K wages, they believe in the tooth fairy.

There is moss on trees deep in forests who have better awareness of the real world than some of ra peepul

Just because there are one or two forum posts to this effect on RM does not mean "we" all believe that. I for one am just hopeful of a more positive outlook than has been forecast of late and I think you will find that most Rangers fans are in the same boat.

In fact there seem to be more fans of other clubs on RM than there are Rangers fans at the moment.

Did anyone else just throw up ? puke.gif

BBC Interviewer: "you've conducted yourself magnificently this season, Ally"

f**k off ! no he hasn't......2 reasons:

1. Didn't want to be part of the redundacies talks.

2. Demanding to know the names & background of the disciplinary panel akin to "what school did you go to?"

Rangers Leech ( :D ) has refused to say who all his backers are. Why hasn't McCoist demanded their names. Surely transparency is important - for the fans like.

Is Freddy Shepherd genuinely part of the rangers leech consortium? OK, it's in the Daily Mail so I should be slapped for believing anything there, but if true...laugh.gif

OK, how soon till we start hearing:

"It's not fair - you can't punish us for the sins of the previous owners"

"Scottish football needs a strong Rangers"

" We are an international brand and deserve that exposure"

Or words to that effect. Yawn.

I've said this before on this thread (several hundred pages ago).

When Celtic were about to go to the wall, their fans stepped up, as did Motherwell, Dundee, etc. I'm sure United fans would do the same.

Rangers fans have been doing their best Nero impressions.

So it wasn't just the directors that were on the fiddle. :unsure:

This Green chappie on BBC radio there: "I gave Craig Whyte a pound as I'm required to do by law. In fact I gave him another pound out of my own pocket as well, so he has made a 200% profit [chuckling]"

200% profit???? This guy sounds like a belter.

Did anyone else just throw up ? puke.gif

BBC Interviewer: "you've conducted yourself magnificently this season, Ally"

f**k off ! no he hasn't......2 reasons:

1. Didn't want to be part of the redundacies talks.

2. Demanding to know the names & background of the disciplinary panel akin to "what school did you go to?"

Almost threw up at that comment! :barf

This guy has to be joking, surely!

Edited by Gaspode

This Green chappie on BBC radio there: "I gave Craig Whyte a pound as I'm required to do by law. In fact I gave him another pound out of my own pocket as well, so he has made a 200% profit [chuckling]"

Did he really say that? Say it's so! :lol:

Just because there are one or two forum posts to this effect on RM does not mean "we" all believe that. I for one am just hopeful of a more positive outlook than has been forecast of late and I think you will find that most Rangers fans are in the same boat.

In fact there seem to be more fans of other clubs on RM than there are Rangers fans at the moment.

I did say "some of ra peepul", I'm perfectly ware these are largely knuckle draggers who couldn't find ibrox with a sat nav and will become life long Man City fans when the Greatly Reduced Rangers struggle against celtic for the next few years, but they are all over twitter, for example, with their WATP triumphalist bollix while the more realistic rangers fans are noticeable by their absence

I heard that too........He'll fit right in at Ibrox with a head for "creative accounting" like that ! laugh.gif

Haudit & Daudit better examine his quantum carefully.

Right, I'm confused. So what happens now?

Someone sends Green back to school so that he can work out that a £1 investement that is returned as £2 isnt a 200% profit.

Heard this morning that the Green Brigade have told Lawell they won't renew season tickets if Celtic vote for a Rangers Newco to be allowed straight back.

They must be raging. What are they going to call themselves if Green takes Rangers back in to the SPL? laugh.gif

Christ on a bike - just read the Leggo rant for the day.

:lol::huh::ph34r:

what a fucking tool that man is.

I enjoyed Richard Gordon sighing "surely that would be 100%, oh well".