Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The most interesting thing about clicking on that link was discovering that, in general, Sheffield Utd fans seem to have a very similar opinion of Rangers as do the majority of posters on this thread.

"No-one likes us..."

Indeed. And no-one will mourn your passing.

[1st time posting on this thread, thought I may as well make a small contribution since it now comprises about 30% of the internet and is visible from space.]

With all the cross-border hilarity perhaps we should make SU fans honourary members of P&B. Waiting for the Toon Army to react to the news. :lol:

Leggo aint happy with Duff and Fibs and the "decidedly dodgy Charles Green"....so much so that he wants Jack and George of The Sweeney to investigate. Sorry Leggo

1 Jack is dead

2 George openly admitted on TV on Friday that he was a wife beater

3. It was a TV show......lol

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/

Edited by Sting777

When you go to "Director Check" on Green it becomes very obvious that he is a "here today gone tomorrow type of a guy". You can draw your own conclusions from that by looking at all the directorships he has held and then resigned from and the amount of companies that have been dissolved. Makes laughable reading. :lol:

Edited by Gaspode

Jings, TBK's public greeting is pretty embarrassing. Despite clearly having a very poor bid and then when they called D&P's bluff they were shown to be amateurs basing funding on things like the latter stages of Europe, they just continue to dig themselves into a hole. They are now complaining that they were nearly PBs until a better offer came in and it's disgusting that D&P should have taken the better offer. It's incredible the brass neck these lads have.

When you go to "Director Check" on Green it becomes very obvious that he is a "here today gone tommorrow type of a guy". You can draw your own conclusions from that by looking at all the directorships he has held and then resigned from and the amount of companies that have been dissolved. Makes laughable reading. :lol:

A lot less than BK tho I believe..

Leggo aint happy with Duff and Fibs and the "decidedly dodgy Charles Green"....so much so that he wants Jack and George of The Sweeney to investigate.

Leggats rampant drinking and spouting shite seems to coincide with how well he thinks TBK are doing with their bid. When it's going well he's calm almost measured (for him, mind, not the average person on the street) however each time TBK get knocked back he suddenly goes off the rails and starts ranting like he's in a padded cell throwing around accusations like confetti.

Leggo aint happy with Duff and Fibs and the "decidedly dodgy Charles Green"....so much so that he wants Jack and George of The Sweeney to investigate. Sorry Leggo

1 Jack is dead

2 George openly admitted on TV on Friday that he was a wife beater

3. It was a TV show......lol

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm sure he means Blair Nimmo of Airdrie FC fame rather than Lord Nimmo Smith of the SFA Rangers inquiry fame!!

Edited by AND180Y

When you go to "Director Check" on Green it becomes very obvious that he is a "here today gone tomorrow type of a guy". You can draw your own conclusions from that by looking at all the directorships he has held and then resigned from and the amount of companies that have been dissolved. Makes laughable reading. :lol:

Richard Branson has 34 dissolved and two companies in liquidation on his report. Companies are dissolved for many reasons, being linked to one means nothing.

Quiz time.

Who said this?

“As a keen Rangers supporter I now look forward to helping the club secure its future as a leading force in Scottish and European football. “I know the club has gone through some difficult spells in recent times, but it is my commitment to the manager, his backroom team, the players and, most importantly, the loyal supporters that I will do all I can to ensure further success in the weeks, months and years to come.”

Quiz time.

Who said this?

"As a keen Rangers supporter I now look forward to helping the club secure its future as a leading force in Scottish and European football. "I know the club has gone through some difficult spells in recent times, but it is my commitment to the manager, his backroom team, the players and, most importantly, the loyal supporters that I will do all I can to ensure further success in the weeks, months and years to come."

Mojo?

Karl Ziess Jena was optics? (re otb question)