Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sound they are being taken over by someone who are his previous club turned them into a plc, sold off their best players as soon as possible then fucked off leaving them in a mess.

This is EXACTLY what rangers need, he can sell off any remaining assets, meaning when he leaves them, they have no shield or sword.

They are welcome to him, he won't wipe your debt, he won't save this car crash. biggrin.gif

If they have supposedly 'bought' the club, I'm amazed that they still feel a CVA is possible. The Beeb are saying that liquidation is the backup plan - can see it becoming more of the only plan as soon as they crack open the books!

But if nothing else, good to see that the saviours of Rangers are composed yet again of chancers, fat cats and lowlifes. Exactly what the club and support deserve!

The cva talk is just to appease the orcs, they're so thick that they'll think greenie done his best but alas he had to liquidate. It's always been everybody's plan but they just won't say it because it turns the knuckledraggers against them.

The cva talk is just to appease the orcs, they're so thick that they'll think greenie done his best but alas he had to liquidate. It's always been everybody's plan but they just won't say it because it turns the knuckledraggers against them.

It's beautiful in its simplicity, isn't it?

Just who is the man trying to make the blues go Green?

Charles green has been a director in 39 companies, 15 of which he dissolved, his last was Formation Group PLC, which he left on 22/02/2012, coincidence or what.

He also has previous links with Craig Whyte.

Brief character statement here: http://www.indymediascotland.org/node/27259?device=mobile

but the new headline could be good:

Green and Whyte links to failing Rangers.

I take it the SPL and the SFA will be wanting to clarify the details of the deal before they allow "Rangers" to run out on the park at St Johnstone?

Maybe it will all be explained at the 10am Press Conference, but you'd be negligent not to at least consider the possibility that someone was trying to pull off a fast one with the timing of this announcement - 2 hours before the final match of the season, on a Sunday - when businesses, government and legal offices are traditionally closed.

I thought you could not own a Scottish club if you owned an English Club. Were the rules not changed after the Ken Bates/Partick Thistle encounter?

Joe Lewis owns Spurs.

Joe Lewis is loaded. His involvement is good for Rangers, considering the other two utter cretins who front this bid.

They're going to somehow get a CVA out of this, and Rangers will be just fine. It stinks, but it's true. I have no idea what kind of team they are going to field next season, mind you.

So, today it's definitely CVA, then on Monday they need 500 security staff for a slightly different announcement once they look over the books they haven't seen but know what's in there anyway?

I love the bit where Fat Sally, "questions the timing" of the SFA's release, of reasons behind the sanctions. He's the one who's been shouting from the rooftops, demanding to know why the sanctions were imposed :D

Joe Lewis is loaded. His involvement is good for Rangers, considering the other two utter cretins who front this bid.

Agreed but as pointed out, he is heavily involved at Spurs. Dont know the current ins and outs of being involved in two clubs from different associations but if its allowed its probably the only good bit of news for the SS bigots!!

They're gonna get away with it. The punishment handed out by the SPL/SFA does not fit the crime. Thank fek I wont have to put up with the SPL and these cheating scumbags next season.

Edited by Monkmyster

Was talking to my brother in Aberdeen last night. He went to uni there married a local and went " native "

He and his wife and later their 2 sons have been ST holders at Pittodrie for over 30 years. Usually he swithers over renewing depending on how good a season they've had, who might be signed etc. but always renews in the end.

This time he says is very different. If a newco is allowed in the spl that is 4 ST's that are definately not being renewed.

So, as it stands its no newco and still the **** as they are, meaning the good news is Hector can still go after them, the current transfer embargo stands (subject to appeal) and the double contracts investigation has yet the be disclosed.

This saga still has a long way to go, let the fun begin!!:P