Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

See, that wasn't my understanding.............HMRC were posturing, so Craigie-boy pre-empted them (voluntarily). Hence why he got to select H&D rather than an appointed Administrator.

Are you sure?

The day they went in, both parties were trying to appoint their own administrators. iirc Whyte was given a deadline to do so by the court and did it.

@BBCLiamMcLeod: Green also plans to attend #Rangers' final match of the season today at #StJohnstone

LOL - Green allegedly going to McDairmid today...........fingers crossed the FF/RST nutters have new banners made to put him off buying :D

I remember it being on ssn, rangers went to court and intimated they would be entering administration in 7 days and the very next day hmrc gazumped him, I'm on my phone at work but I'll look it up when I get home but I'm positive that's how it played out.

I remember it being on ssn, rangers went to court and intimated they would be entering administration in 7 days and the very next day hmrc gazumped him, I'm on my phone at work but I'll look it up when I get home but I'm positive that's how it played out.

No worries - quite happy to be corrected - Jim also saying the same

If the report is accurate new songs will be needed. A reworking of the republican classic is favourite:

So we're all off to Ibrox wi' Chic Green, Wi' Chic Green

Well it says so in the Scottish Sun

We've got rid of Whyte now we've got this shite

And I'm no a very happy h*n

If they have supposedly 'bought' the club, I'm amazed that they still feel a CVA is possible. The Beeb are saying that liquidation is the backup plan - can see it becoming more of the only plan as soon as they crack open the books!

But if nothing else, good to see that the saviours of Rangers are composed yet again of chancers, fat cats and lowlifes. Exactly what the club and support deserve!

In true tabloid style, the quote of the year from McCoist

"we all know what mischief we have got up to".

He should have used that line at the beginning and things may have been different.

Also, doesn't Fred the Shred's quote about not caring about third division clubs mean he'd fail a fit and proper SFA test? Well, that and several other attributes, it seems.

ETA - McCoist moaning at the timing of the SFA report being published. :huh: So, he wants transparency but not too much and only at the right time. To be fair, though, he does provide us with transparency. We can all see right through him.

Edited by WBR

How can it be a CVA when the club don't know if they owe £134m or £50m?

Not at all suspicious that it's the last day of the season and D&P don't want to be the ones who have to shut the doors.

This is very much like Murray handing over the club to Whyte, "I know nothing of you or your plans but take it, take it" whilst coats are hastily being donned.

D&P have been holding the scabby queen for long enough in their view.

Edited due to predictive text being smarter than me

Edited by Henry Sludden