Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster said: "Newcos have been allowed within UK football for many years."

UK Football, don't think I've ever heard of them. Are they affiliated to the SFA? :unsure:

Tom English onTwitter floating the theory that the cockwomble is being used to sell the idea to fans by the SPL chairmen, who know that the fans are fking furious.

Season ticket renewals not going too well, lads? Bellends.

Here's hoping for something to celebrate on Weds evening - rooting for Mark Daly to expose this shower (again).

Doncaster says he he's not entirely sure why fans think there should be a distinction between a CVA and a newco.

He is entirely correct. There should be no distinction.

Clubs who get out of administration via both avenues should be thrown out of the SPL.

And that should apply retrospectively to Motherwell as well.

IF Rangers go back into the SPL it will be with no sanctions...ANY Sanctions and it is farewell Cruel World and of to SFL 3 for The Rangers.

Where is the sporting integrity in clubs wanting Rangers for the money they generate but making sure they don't compete on an equal footing?

The diddies on here can bleat on about renewing season tickets etc but it makes very little difference...The diddy support has fallen to such a level they have absolutely no power at all...50,000 at Hampden...where are they every other Saturday...100,000 to see the team celebrating a Cup win.. Where are they every other Saturday.

Falkirk,St Mirren and Kilmarnock supporters make up the most on this thread...Combined average support of around 10,000 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sky will be shitting themself incase they piss you lot off. :lol:

Time to wake up Diddies...Nobody out there gives a f**k what you think..Not The SFA..Not the SPL and not even your own Chairman. OK maybe Republican Apologist Thommo might have a passing interest but that is about it.

You've hooked a few with this post ya big knob. :lol:

See when Rangers go out of business in a couple of months, you can come round on a Saturday and join my knitting bee. :P

They cannot escape the big tax case.

They cannot escape the need for a CVA to exit administration, which they cannot get for the pence in the pound deal they can offer.

They cannot escape their creditors.

No matter how they wriggle and try to move the goalposts up here, they aren't living in a magic bubble where they can do whatever they like.

No miracle man with quarter of a billion pounds to waste means no saving of Rangers.

Tick-tock-tick-tock...

You sir, have kept my faith going that good will eventually prevail over evil......for that, I thank you.

Tom English onTwitter floating the theory that the cockwomble is being used to sell the idea to fans by the SPL chairmen, who know that the fans are fking furious.

Season ticket renewals not going too well, lads? Bellends.

Here's hoping for something to celebrate on Weds evening - rooting for Mark Daly to expose this shower (again).

Well fuck me Tom! You've got your finger on the pulse :rolleyes:

Of course this is what's happening. Even Doncaster must know that 99.9% of Scottish football supporters consider him to be a reprehensible, smarmy cunt, so he ain't got much to lose by being the whipping boy here.

None of this should come as a surprise to anyone.

What really pisses me off is that the bastard is so blatant in trying to twist this into being an indication of just how ill-informed, naive, and unrealistic we are.

You've hooked a few with this post ya big knob. :lol:

See when Rangers go out of business in a couple of months, you can come round on a Saturday and join my knitting bee. :P

He's hooked no-one. His mask has slipped is all.

They can go straight to UEFA about it and claim that the SFA as the governing body are doing nothing about a member club being allowed to continue its membership when they owe huge sums of money left right and centre to - amongst others - fellow UEFA clubs, opening the door to UEFA crucifying the SFA and Rangers into the bargain.

They may not care less about Scottish clubs screwing over other Scottish clubs. But when they start screwing over top French and Austrian clubs, different story.

They can't and won't do anything. UEFA rules only say that debts must be settled between clubs, it doesn't say the full amount has to be paid but rather a club can't without a payment it is legally obliged to make. Since Rangers CVA, Newco or whatever else wipes their football debts too then they don't have to pay anything.

When Cardiff refused to pay Motherwell money for Paul Quinn we didn't complain to UEFA we took Cardiff to court to seek a winding up order. Under a CVA Rangers are unable to pay back football creditors in full because HMRC will make it impossible but ironically a newco would be free to pay whatever football debts the new owners feel obligated to fulfill.

The darkest hour is just before the dawn........

Apparently the Daly doc has got chapter and verse on the EBTs, names, dates etc. Should focus a few minds. Doncaster is just a sideshow. Things should pick up pace through the week and they'll be on the rack with the buzz saw heading towards their groin by the weekend.

'No, Mr McCoist, I expect you to die....."