Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Out of interest, how many full time staff do Rangers have? I mean, there can't really be that many that work at Ibrox apart from the players, coaches and groundstaff?

Personally, I can see this dragging on to next week now. It'll be too close to match day to make any redundancies now. Meanwhile, another weeks wages have gone out the door.

I do know of one player who has sold his flat and his car. I guess he thinks he will be going.

They must be gearing up for liquidation, it's the only explanation for no redundancies so far.

Just keep repeating that to self.

I`m actually coming round to that line of thinking. The administrators have seen just how bad a mess things are & liquidation may be the only option. The silence is deafening...

Here kurky kurky. Here boy!!

Indeed. We even know his best position and would actually play him there.

Anyway, another debate for another day.

Are they dead yet? Have Duff & Phelps done anything? Is Whyte still a stand up guy? Nothing again tonight on Scotland Tonight or Newsnight Scotland... Not a dicky bird, after being all over it like an Edinburgh Zoo panda in heat last week too.

Time for a bit of late-night listening, 'Los Endos' from Genesis' 'Trick of the Tail' album ought to do it.

Edited by pozbaird

I imagine they'll release the guys who are out of contract at the end of the season - they effectively have no value and are just draining resources.

I think the rest of them will be safe as fees earned in summer would probably outweigh the cost in wages.

But I suspect one from Durrant or McDowell will have to go, there seems little justification for keeping two senior assistants.

Reckon tomorrow will be the day, if not then Friday. But if it drags on to next week it either suggests the finances are so shambolic the admin guys still have no idea what the true state of affairs is or they're so knackered that cutting a few contracts makes little difference en route to liquidation - I think in this case, bizarrely, no news is actually bad news for Rangers fans.