Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Most Morton fans I know are also Rangers fans so I don't think your post is representative of your fellow supporters.

Most people you know are probably rangers fans due to the sectarian divisions still rife in your country.

I don't understand Irish fans crossing the sea with their bigotry and hatred to fuel sectarian feelings in my country. What is your country's fascination with the old firm all about? You would be better off following Man Utd or Liverpool like a lot of your fellow people do. You just add another layer of bile to the ugly shit soup that is prevalent in our game and society. Support football in your own back yard or in England, stop feeding our country's shame.....

Where is all this hatred coming from?

It seems to me that its you who is the bigot! I bet you're a Celtic fan in disguise!

I'm Scots-Irish and County Down is proud to support the Gers. No surrender!

Seriously mate, I actually have no idea what you're talking about now. As usual you're also justifying it with a litanty of factual rubbish. Who average 100? What Juniors draw in "thousands"? Why is that relevant to SPL format anyway, similarly the accession of Inverness + Ross County? Since when has Scotland's population risen? What's elitist?

EDIT: If you mean crowds have only risen due to Inverness + County joining, that's also rubbish.

I'm 100% for a pyramid. I'm not sure why you're using it in discussions about SPL format.

I don't. It can. But not by "back to 1972".

I'm not for a pyramid system ! that's elitist to say the least.Since the introduction off the 10 team premier things in Scotland have totally changed as well as the population distribution.You have teams in the league that were well supported and the industry that gave rise to the town has moved on as well as the population.So we have ended up with teams who's support is not there anymore.Motherwell is an example coz the steel industry has left and Motherwell has less support but has enough to stay in the premier but ! East Kilbride has no team in the league but has a potential support into the thousands.

Do you get my point we need to change the league and it's members to reflect the support and where they live.It's simple geographical politics.The teams that play in England's English league are well different as they promote more into their league than Scotland ! only a few teams if you take Gretna and liquidations plus the league expansion by 2 teams have recently make it into our league by default and not merit.Teams that are on the cusp of making it with better support should be given a chance.

It seems to me that its you who is the bigot! I bet you're a Celtic fan in disguise!

Trying too hard, you need more righteous indignation and worse grammar.

Motherwell is an example coz the steel industry has left and Motherwell has less support

Motherwell get bigger gates today than they did when the steel industry was still in full swing.

East Kilbride has no team in the league but has a potential support into the thousands.

Aye, support for Rangers!

I.e. abolish the split? It could work, yes: but why would it be desirable or financially beneficial? Everyone playing 3x is more unfair than the current set-up. Everyone losing 2/3 home games isn't helpful.

What I will grant you is that it's far more workable than suggestions of going "back to 1972".

I think we have to get back from any potential reconstruction to SFA and what punishment is available

I gave the example of a one year suspension with a return to the SPL a year later through an expansion to 14 as an example of how punishing Rangers could be handled by the SFA.

No doubt a hard punishment, but not expulsion from the set up and a chance for Rangers to sort out the CVA, the big tax case, the cases for missing money, ownership of Murray Park and Ibrox and all the other issues before coming back into things.

I dunno if that's a fair answer to what's happened but it might be as close as there is to a solution from the SFA's viewpoint.

I dunno what the Rangers supporters groups would think of that. Better than being put out or demoted all the way to the third?

Reconstruction after rangers re enter is an opportunity for the SFA SPL and SFL to change things about for the better too.

Ah the classic if he's no a *** he's a tim argument. Sorry but your wrong again and showing the underlining bigotry prevalent in Ulster rangers supporters.

Ftof!

Ah the classic if he's no a *** he's a tim argument. Sorry but your wrong again and showing the underlining bigotry prevalent in Ulster rangers supporters.

Ftof!

You're digging a big hole for yourself now with your posts full of sectarian hate. :(

Is it cos I is Irish?

Motherwell get bigger gates today than they did when the steel industry was still in full swing.

Motherwell gates fell when the steel mill closed and new industry and jobs have arisen and Motherwell is well located.And did you miss out population growth ?.

You're digging a big hole for yourself now with your posts full of sectarian hate. :(

Is it cos I is Irish?

Please quote any examples of.sectarian hate I've made?