Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

things we have learned about phrases and associated things with rangers so far

the people - the majority of scottish football fans are awaiting the death of rangers

the queen - HMRC

establishment - SFA

--------------------------

pending

surrender - liquidation

anyone got any more?

You're digging a big hole for yourself now with your posts full of sectarian hate. :(

Is it cos I is Irish?

Naw, its because you support a club based around bigotry and cheating throughout it's existence.

Tick-tock

In the mean time, I suggest spending less time on here, and more time learning how to:

VHQ7U.gif

I think we have to get back from any potential reconstruction to SFA and what punishment is available

I gave the example of a one year suspension with a return to the SPL a year later through an expansion to 14 as an example of how punishing Rangers could be handled by the SFA.

No doubt a hard punishment, but not expulsion from the set up and a chance for Rangers to sort out the CVA, the big tax case, the cases for missing money, ownership of Murray Park and Ibrox and all the other issues before coming back into things.

I dunno if that's a fair answer to what's happened but it might be as close as there is to a solution from the SFA's viewpoint.

I dunno what the Rangers supporters groups would think of that. Better than being put out or demoted all the way to the third?

Reconstruction after rangers re enter is an opportunity for the SFA SPL and SFL to change things about for the better too.

At some point there will be a Rangers as the support is there for one.But it seems we are being spoon fed for an immediate return at some point with a debt free non punished newco Rangers ready to fight for the league from the word go.They will go out of their way to shoe in the gers in the premier ! probably next year after many appeals and delays to put in place a newco can take the place of the old club and the HMRC will be happy to take much taxes from a debt free club even if they killed them.

And reconstruction is a must even if it means testing a 16 team league for a few years till the gers get sorted proper.

there are 10 times as many people in england as in scotland. that may have something to do with the different set ups.

an 18 team league is unviable. both due to the income drop and the fact that there aren't 21 clubs in the country capable of supporting full time football never mind the 25 or 26 you would need to make an 18 team league viable.

This.

12 or 14 team with split and playoffs between top division and 1st division.

Current setup is fine (cheating scvm apart), pros outweight the cons, could do with a playoff like i said for 11th place.

Edited by ShedruleFTD83

1338424375[/url]' post='6289589']

What is Scots-Irish?

An ethnic identity in the United States prevelant in the Southern high country most noted for having tragically lost their ancestral knowledge of crafting whisky and making do by inventing bourbon.

An ethnic identity in the United States prevelant in the Southern high country most noted for having tragically lost their ancestral knowledge of crafting whisky and making do by inventing bourbon.

Cheers :)

I'm not for a pyramid system ! that's elitist to say the least.

:huh:

Since the introduction off the 10 team premier things in Scotland have totally changed as well as the population distribution.You have teams in the league that were well supported and the industry that gave rise to the town has moved on as well as the population.So we have ended up with teams who's support is not there anymore.Motherwell is an example coz the steel industry has left and Motherwell has less support but has enough to stay in the premier but ! East Kilbride has no team in the league but has a potential support into the thousands.

Do you get my point we need to change the league and it's members to reflect the support and where they live.It's simple geographical politics.

The teams that play in England's English league are well different as they promote more into their league than Scotland ! only a few teams if you take Gretna and liquidations plus the league expansion by 2 teams have recently make it into our league by default and not merit.Teams that are on the cusp of making it with better support should be given a chance.

Again I've absolutely no idea what point you are making, and your facts are once more tosh. Comparisons to England are fundementally flawed. I'm fully for a pyramid but it's irrelevant to issues of SPL format. Motherwell get better crowds now. Most people in EK support OF.

I think we have to get back from any potential reconstruction to SFA and what punishment is available

I gave the example of a one year suspension with a return to the SPL a year later through an expansion to 14 as an example of how punishing Rangers could be handled by the SFA.

No doubt a hard punishment, but not expulsion from the set up and a chance for Rangers to sort out the CVA, the big tax case, the cases for missing money, ownership of Murray Park and Ibrox and all the other issues before coming back into things.

It's certainly an option on paper but I'd make 2 observations. Firstly, it requires SPL (and also SFL) co-operation. Secondly, the SFA is actively seeking a smaller top-tier of 10 teams, not a bigger one of 14.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Responsible for the beginnings of bluegrass music tae! biggrin.gif

I enjoy working nights. It's not without its problems though, as it seems to be that through the night is when this thread is habitually populated by utter fucking cretins. Myself excepted, obviously.

WOW NO SURRENDER! great imput to the conversation, if you dont support rangers for religious reasons then whyy do you it cant be quality football ffs.

With regards to youre comment about morton fans also being rangers fans.. well we used to get alot of people like that at falkirk the so called **** without busfares but most of them havent been seen for 20 odd year. I suspect they came along in the days when no football was on tv and would go to brockville to see any game of football rather than none/ get away from the wife etc etc

Or maybe im wrong next time im in the pub with my mates il ask if im the only true falkirk fan and are we are also the people?

:huh:

Again I've absolutely no idea what point you are making, and your facts are once more tosh. Comparisons to England are fundementally flawed. I'm fully for a pyramid but it's irrelevant to issues of SPL format. Motherwell get better crowds now. Most people in EK support OF.

At the risk of more negative rep coz I am an OF supporter you are a muppet.

You claim you want fairness and equality but but won't give evolution of population a chance and would prefer this monotonous elitist league stay as it is ?.

You claim to the league should stay as it is ! pyramid form ? WTF !.

Rangers are on their knees and change for the better is around the corner but you'd rather keep shitty clubs in the Scottish league ! why ?.

If better supported junior teams want in LET THEM and have the SPL/SFA pay for stadium upgrades.How much every few years will it cost to have a 6,000 seater stadium built ?.A few million and the clubs would be better for it as well as the game itself here with home grown talent we may have missed or lost.There are better ways to spend money than give it to who ever won the league or came in whatever place.Money spent at the bottom will most certainly be spent better than top clubs buying expensive foreign imports coz the English leagues stole our best for a song.How many home grown players who developed late will be lost in the leagues current form ? do you know ? coz we produce a lot of talent in the English leagues if ya hadn't noticed.

Times change and so do people and so must the system.

C'MON the NIPPLE TEAMS to annoy the diddy teams.

Edited by hellbhoy