Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Thats something I never thought about, and it could be the only way we get league reconstruction, but we need reconstruction all over Scottish football and not just in the top division. I also dont think that a 14 team league will ever happen. The amount of games just wouldnt add up, you would need at least a 16 team league.

I've been touting a 16 team SPL OH BUT NO say some there isn't enough quality in the SFL :angry:.

And they have said a 7/7 split after 26 games with another home and away making it 38 games in total ! see 4 effing OF games a season again FFS.A Christmas split would be devastating for the lower 7 and crowds would drop rapidly because the league is effectively over for them and relegation battles suck the dawgs bollocks to watch with no big team to maybe fcuk up winning the league in the latter stages to boost crowds.

Maybe I should have mentioned first that then the OF only visit once a season if it's a 16 team SPL :D.

We're all laughing at the illeterate fucktards on R*ng*rs media.

I don't know how you stick it out...I was on for 5 minutes and even half pissed i was just thinking ...WHAT THE f**k!!! ;)

Peter Lawwell will be raging if his club's business partners are given a 1 year suspension.

A break every now and again does everybody the world of good.

absence makes the heart grow fonder :lol: .

Edited by blanco

I've been touting a 16 team SPL OH BUT NO say some there isn't enough quality in the SFL :angry:.

And they have said a 7/7 split after 26 games with another home and away making it 38 games in total ! see 4 effing OF games a season again FFS.A Christmas split would be devastating for the lower 7 and crowds would drop rapidly because the league is effectively over for them and relegation battles suck the dawgs bollocks to watch with no big team to maybe fcuk up winning the league in the latter stages to boost crowds.

Maybe I should have mentioned first that then the OF only visit once a season if it's a 16 team SPL :D.

I actually think if you want a league to be fair to all, you play each other home and away and thats it. These league splits are only there because the top teams want to keep more money for themselves. I would say an 18 team league is the perfect size, but all you hear is there will be too many meaningless games and the crowds would drop. I think thats bollocks, if that were the case, then every league down south would have a split. People are too scared to try something different, lets just stick to the same thing we've had for the last 30 odd years, because our leagues have never been stronger.:rolleyes:

Lets all remember, the league structure in this country has been devised for 2 clubs, and no-one else.

Edited by Jagsman411971

A Court of Session statement stressed Lord Glennie felt the SFA panel should have looked at the tariff of punishments they had available and NOT invented one like the transfer embargo.

That advice points to the highest sanction available in the SFA statutes — a £1MILLION fine and termination of membership.

That is the real risk Rangers are taking now if Lord Carloway has to hear the case again.

He has effectively been told by another Supreme Court judge his original verdict was wrong. Now he could take the view there is no point in fining a club with no money £1m.

And he could decide termination of membership of the SFA — or suspension for 12 months — is the only way to go.

Oooh!

Pleasing. FIFA is the only player in the room that can't be made to go away through dodgy financial deals or be forced to back down by either the threats of ra peepul or by the Cockwomble's financial hand-wringing.

It's time to go nuclear on this corrupt football club.

On the article by the Sun, in the comments I just noticed one going

Alva4780 likes

The new Rangers Board would make sure supports behaved therefore there is nothing to stop Ranger applying for membership to the English FA.

Ofcourse EFA don't have trouble with the London Clubs supporters - Yea Righ

My reaction:

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

If rangers got a 1 year suspension from the SFA, wouldn't they simply promote Dundee, and every play off losers an have the 3rd division as a 9 team league for a week and slot rangers into the vacant slot in 12 month time at the bottom of the 3rd?

The bolded part makes no sense at all.

If you mean that div 3 should play 32 games instead of 36 next year, do you also propose that the div 3 clubs should be compensated for losing out on 2 home gates? If not, why are you suggesting that these innocent SFL clubs should be punished for the sins of the criminal SPL member?

Pleasing. FIFA is the only player in the room that can't be made to go away through dodgy financial deals or be forced to back down by either the threats of ra peepul or by the Cockwomble's financial hand-wringing.

It's time to go nuclear on this corrupt football club.

And the world cup goes to Russia... then Qatar.... ;)

I actually think if you want a league to be fair to all, you play each other home and away and thats it. These league splits are only there because the top teams want to keep more money for themselves. I would say an 18 team league is the perfect size, but all you hear is there will be too many meaningless games and the crowds would drop. I think thats bollocks, if that were the case, then every league down south would have a split. People are too scared to try something different, lets just stick to the same thing we've had for the last 30 odd years, because our leagues have never been stronger.:rolleyes:

there are 10 times as many people in england as in scotland. that may have something to do with the different set ups.

an 18 team league is unviable. both due to the income drop and the fact that there aren't 21 clubs in the country capable of supporting full time football never mind the 25 or 26 you would need to make an 18 team league viable.

Edited by T_S_A_R