Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

WHOSE THAT COMING OVER THE HILL, ITS FIFA ITS SUSPENSION or EXPULSION

RANGERS:- SCOTTISH FOOTBALL'S ETERNAL SHAME

I WONDER IF DONCASTER SPOKE TO GREEN ABOUT THE SECOND CONTRACT DOCUMENTS AT THE MEETING AT HAMPDEN hah hah hah somehow I doubt it TICK TOCK

Leggo, you been on the sherry again?

How would the league work if the SFA suspended "The Rangers" for a season. Would they put Dunfermline or Dundee into the SPL for next season, and then either have 2 teams relegated at the end of next season with "The Rangers" and the 1st division winners going into the SPL, or just one relegated with no promotion from the 1st division. I think the suspension route may cause a few problems for more than just "The Rangers".

I think I could live with that.....:D

How would the league work if the SFA suspended "The Rangers" for a season.

Would they put Dunfermline or Dundee into the SPL for next season, and then either have 2 teams relegated at the end of next season with "The Rangers" and the 1st division winners going into the SPL, or just one relegated with no promotion from the 1st division. I think the suspension route may cause a few problems for more than just "The Rangers".

Be interesting if there was a one year suspension.

The SPL in my view would need to bring a club in probably dunfermline to make a 12.

No reason that a suspension couldn't allow rangers to play in youth/under 20 league and keep kids busy but suspend them from playing first team football anywhere.

Gets interesting after the year is up, do they start again at the bottom or allow rangers back in SPL probably by making it up to a 14?

It's a fair punishment to me. Not expulsion and heavier than 'you're out the cup'

Also helps new owner rebuilt from the ashes and gets all court cases done and past.

To pass the time until midnight, why don't we see what well known films could be re-made by Hollywood to portray this fiasco.

Starter for ten:

E(B)T

Scum

They wanted 'Stand by Me', they got 'Apocalypse Now'

They wanted 'Stand by Me', they got 'Apocalypse Now'

And your repost has given us MV5BMTgwNzYwNTQ0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzk1ODcxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

WHOSE THAT COMING OVER THE HILL, ITS FIFA ITS SUSPENSION or EXPULSION

RANGERS:- SCOTTISH FOOTBALL'S ETERNAL SHAME

I WONDER IF DONCASTER SPOKE TO GREEN ABOUT THE SECOND CONTRACT DOCUMENTS AT THE MEETING AT HAMPDEN hah hah hah somehow I doubt it TICK TOCK

hiya leggo! hiya pal!

did it not say the emails were sent between whyte and D&P in the days leading up to admin?

so it will be something along the lines of whyte telling D&P he is going to put rangers into admin and get them to be administrator. he has barely built it up so i suspect it will be even more of a damp squib than the documentary last week but there will still be as many 'haudit and duadit will end up in the bar-l over this lol' comments from uberdiddies as there was last week.

flick back 7 days on the thread and there are loads of comments to the tune that D&P will definitely be removed as administrators asap which unbelievably turned out to baseless nonsense.

does anyone know why the sfa and the bbc keep making late night press releases?

Probably so that it misses the last press run for the following day?

The SPL in my view would need to bring a club in probably dunfermline to make a 12.

No reason that a suspension couldn't allow rangers to play in youth/under 20 league and keep kids busy but suspend them from playing first team football anywhere.

Gets interesting after the year is up, do they start again at the bottom or allow rangers back in SPL probably by making it up to a 14?

It's a fair punishment to me. Not expulsion and heavier than 'you're out the cup'

Also helps new owner rebuilt from the ashes and gets all court cases done and past.

like I said before, suspension for 2012/13, replaced by dundee

2013- league reconstruction ushered in , 1st div winners promoted,&rankers(if they are still alive),no relegation from splsmile.gif

Thats something I never thought about, and it could be the only way we get league reconstruction, but we need reconstruction all over Scottish football and not just in the top division. I also dont think that a 14 team league will ever happen. The amount of games just wouldnt add up, you would need at least a 16 team league.

Edited by Jagsman411971

Thats something I never thought about, and it could be the only way we get league reconstruction, but we need reconstruction all over Scottish football and not just in the top division. I also dont think that a 14 team league ever happen. The amount of games just wouldnt add up, you would need at least a 16 team league.

14 works with a 6/8 split or a more radical 7/7 split. Even number of H/A games too.