Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So Rangers have sown the destruction of Scottish football.

This could be to the advantage of a revived Rangers who in the last 15/20 years have made no secret of their desire to leave Scottish Football.

The main block against them leaving had been that there was a viable league structure within Scotland.

Paranoid!! Well maybe!!

Looking at the SFA sanction rules within their judicial protocols (Section 11/Annex A - for disrepute in's page 102), it's pretty clear why the judgement today was given.

Penalties are quite specific for Bringing the Game into Disrepute and we know what they are.

However, it's probably also worth noting that they can elect to suspend any sanctions indefinitely (i.e. we will expel you if this happens again). Hmmm....dry.gif

Yes but rule 8 seems to give them some discretion

8.1.1 A Tribunal may consider and determine any alleged breach of the

Disciplinary Rules and/or the Articles, and may impose such sanction(s) or

other Determination as are provided for in respect of such Disciplinary

Rules and/or Articles, or as may otherwise be appropriate in the

circumstances.

To pass the time until midnight, why don't we see what well known films could be re-made by Hollywood to portray this fiasco.

Starter for ten:

E(B)T

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - so many fucking options. :P

Titanic.

Edit to add: screw this - by the time I see this the game's over. :angry:

Edited by Granny Danger

did it not say the emails were sent between whyte and D&P in the days leading up to admin?

so it will be something along the lines of whyte telling D&P he is going to put rangers into admin and get them to be administrator. he has barely built it up so i suspect it will be even more of a damp squib than the documentary last week but there will still be as many 'haudit and duadit will end up in the bar-l over this lol' comments from uberdiddies as there was last week.

flick back 7 days on the thread and there are loads of comments to the tune that D&P will definitely be removed as administrators asap which unbelievably turned out to baseless nonsense.

does anyone know why the sfa and the bbc keep making late night press releases?

I think you maybe need to lighten up a little. When some people are given part of a story they naturally embroider a little and exaggerate consequences. It's human nature. There's no need to be so incensed by it.

We all view programmes, read papers, view and contribute to threads like this and come to conclusions about what our opinions are. Are you insisting that everyone must be objective ? If so, I don't fancy your chances of achieving that objective (pardon the pun )

Anyway, if it makes you so angry, why do you continue to read it all.

Now.........relax.......and.....big deep breaths.........there......does that feel better ?

How would the league work if the SFA suspended "The Rangers" for a season. Would they put Dunfermline or Dundee into the SPL for next season, and then either have 2 teams relegated at the end of next season with "The Rangers" and the 1st division winners going into the SPL, or just one relegated with no promotion from the 1st division. I think the suspension route may cause a few problems for more than just "The Rangers".

We have a winner, now what do we do?

Must sleeep....

NO! EMAILS COMING!

Sooo tired...

MARK DALY EMAILS!

Please - eyes getting heavy..

STAY WITH THE PROGRAM!

Sorry, can't do it - see you all tomorrow, and remember:

Bright it may be but the Future is NOT orange!

How would the league work if the SFA suspended "The Rangers" for a season. Would they put Dunfermline or Dundee into the SPL for next season, and then either have 2 teams relegated at the end of next season with "The Rangers" and the 1st division winners going into the SPL, or just one relegated with no promotion from the 1st division. I think the suspension route may cause a few problems for more than just "The Rangers".

Neither. A suspended club would surely lose their place in the league and would have to re-enter.

They certainly wouldn't be parachuted in at someone else's expense.

1338412684[/url]' post='6288886']

We are all Pozbaird :(

His posts are missed massively. Someone needs to step up to the mark and replace him.

Maybe we could get Mark Daly to join the fun 8)

Have i missed something? He was here a couple of days ago. What happened?

The longer this goes on the more farcical it becomes - and where is FIFA?

The SPL are a bunch of spineless tossers who won't do the right thing.

WHOSE THAT COMING OVER THE HILL, ITS FIFA ITS SUSPENSION or EXPULSION

RANGERS:- SCOTTISH FOOTBALL'S ETERNAL SHAME

I WONDER IF DONCASTER SPOKE TO GREEN ABOUT THE SECOND CONTRACT DOCUMENTS AT THE MEETING AT HAMPDEN hah hah hah somehow I doubt it TICK TOCK

Neither. A suspended club would surely lose their place in the league and would have to re-enter.

They certainly wouldn't be parachuted in at someone else's expense.

Yes, but what league would they re-enter? We all know that the SPL will allow "The Rangers" back into the SPL, no questions asked.

Not on here often these days; however had to pop on to offer my congratulations to all the genuine fans of Scottish football that have fought the anti-OF wars alongside me and my good Buddies on here over the last few seasons. I am delighted to announce that scumgers are now completely f"k'd. This is a great day for Scottish football and we can now start thinking about how we can reshape the game without the scumbag influence of the OF. Congratulations and let the party begin!!!!!! :cheers

FTOF!!!!!!! :king