Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Still nothing on FIFAs latest statement to the Beeb...Nothing? Anybody? :lol:

.....Reported by the BBC :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Am I doing that right?

It was discussed pages ago...though given it wasn't a statement and did nothing more than reassert a position from Friday I don't know what you're expecting to be said?

Oh right

So no comments about the Mass hysteria on here and the various blogs about all clubs being thrown out of Eiropean Competition...The Scotland team thrown out of the World cup.

It was commneted on that FIFA had put Regan and the SFA straight on their disciplinary procedures.

Good stuff...Sorry i missed that humble pie feast.

Hey No8, good to see you feeling chipper, that usually means something really good is about to happen for the rest of us to point and laugh at you again.

As for FIFA's friday 'statement', I'd say that was a quote, not an official statement, however.....what they said was they are happy that is has gone back to being dealt with within football. Which they run. They will have instructed the SFA quite clearly about what is to be done or what is expected now that the ball is back in their court. Rather than pick up on a nonsense of a quote that changed nothing, try considering the implications of what it means for your club and the words that weren't said for reprint or broadcast.

Oh, and have a nice day biggrin.gif

Oh right

So no comments about the Mass hysteria on here and the various blogs about all clubs being thrown out of Eiropean Competition...The Scotland team thrown out of the World cup.

It was commneted on that FIFA had put Regan and the SFA straight on their disciplinary procedures.

is that some sort of unconcious Unionist slip?

Europe = Bad = Republic of Ireland? :lol:

Why just not call them c***s ?

Charles Green and his sham CVA will be found out, he's going round with the begging bowl just now to buy the club, how's he going to run it ? Answer : He's not, the loan agreement with funds being able to be drawn down in July was purely a delaying tactic, it's not worth the paper it's written on. Another wide-o fly by night chancer, out to make a quick buck - it's great isn't it !

Player sales would've funded a CVA, they didn't need Charles Green, it all stinks wonderfully and anyone who doesn't think it's all too weird, weirder than a bottle of chips or a hip pocket on a shirt, needs their heads examined.

Just kill them, dissect them, gives us the reason for death and give us a laugh and let us all look out our dancing shoes.

I posted a couple of weeks ago that my mate who works for a financial adviser in Glasgow had been approached by a "fixer" to see if any of his clients were willing (able?) to pop £100k into a football-related investment. He laughed the guy off, but he was convinced it was linked to Ibrox, so much for the BIG investers behind him. The "fixer" came back to him last Friday to see if he had reconsidered. Eh, no.

Hey No8, good to see you feeling chipper, that usually means something really good is about to happen for the rest of us to point and laugh at you again.

As for FIFA's friday 'statement', I'd say that was a quote, not an official statement, however.....what they said was they are happy that is has gone back to being dealt with within football. Which they run. They will have instructed the SFA quite clearly about what is to be done or what is expected now that the ball is back in their court. Rather than pick up on a nonsense of a quote that changed nothing, try considering the implications of what it means for your club and the words that weren't said for reprint or broadcast.

Oh, and have a nice day biggrin.gif

Seriously you diddies are on page 1550 odd and have got nothing right yet. When you stop believing the utter drivel posted by failed social workers and corrupt lawyers you might actually begin to understand the situation.

54 Titles and Still Going Strong

Oh right

I've not read every page here so may have missed it but hysteria about clubs/national team being thrown out seemed to be the main stream media rather than folk on P+B. It was the most theoretical of possibilities and was never going to happen.

As I said at the time, the comment from Jane Lewis was so brief you can take whatever you want from it. Can Rangers be pleased FIFA won't take action on them directly? Sure. Can Rangers know for sure FIFA aren't glad the issue is back within football because they're aware the SFA will punish them suitably on their behalf? No.

The whole Rangers case has plenty of 'wait and see' questions and given the scant information provided on this particular topic, this one is probably one of the biggest of them. Hence the lack of substantial comment.

Seriously you diddies are on page 1550 odd and have got nothing right yet. When you stop believing the utter drivel posted by failed social workers and corrupt lawyers you might actually begin to understand the situation.

Usually people have moved on to the second stage of bereavement by now, whats taking you so long? rolleyes.gif

SFA Twitter feed quoting Campbell Ogilvie - he's been quiet of late, hasn't he?

Anyhoo, he's saying they need to sort out the pyramid structure (to make it easier for I Can't Believe Its Not Rangers to get back into the league structure).

Great title for Newco!! Subtitle "Utterly Gutterly"

Please help me out here no8 I'd be delighted with any help in my quest for an full understanding of the Rangers situation.

Scottish FA ‏@Scottish_FA

Key rule change passed unopposed at AGM re change of ownership ruling. Club must conduct investigation into prospective new owners.

I'll be interested to see the detail of this. Today's Scotsman says it will compel outgoing owners to conduct proper diligence into whether the people they're selling to are fit-n-proper or not. It sounds a good idea - but given someone selling is likely leaving Scottish football, how do you subsequently punish them if they don't do it?!?!

I'll be interested to see the detail of this. Today's Scotsman says it will compel outgoing owners to conduct proper diligence into whether the people they're selling to are fit-n-proper or not. It sounds a good idea - but given someone selling is likely leaving Scottish football, how do you subsequently punish them if they don't do it?!?!

Does seem a bit arse from elbow doesn't it? Perhaps a more enforcable system would be for the SFA to conduct it for a small fee.