Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On a purely selfish note;

What are the chances of an open topped bus travelling through Ayr Hight Street with the throngs of Honest Men and Bonnie Lassies lining the route, cheering on the Ayr squads past and present as they take turns lifting the 2002 League Cup above their heads.

Now that would be a good day out and one to remember.

Edit: ..........and the Kilmarnock supporters joining us in the celebration :D :D :D

And you can add the argument that we have just been relegated under Brian Reid. We could apply the Rangers logic and claim that the new regime should not be made to suffer relegation because it did not happen on their watch.

In which I suggest, I am sure wrongly, that Duff & Phelps cannot proofread and that the CVA Proposal might not therefore be entirely accurate.

According to the Rangers CVA Proposal produced by Duff & Phelps today is an important day in the process of saving this fine Scottish institution. In all that Duff & Phelps have produced so far, the CVA Proposal is perhaps the most important. This document needs to persuade the creditors of Rangers Football Club PLC, and especially Ticketus and HMRC, that the deal being offered by Mr Green whereby he lends Rangers just over £8 million to fund a CVA is the best deal for the creditors. I will number crunch in a later post, but it is clear that the paperwork produced in the CVA has to do the best job possible to persuade the creditors, and therefore will have been finely honed, edited, reviewed and polished, won’t it?

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2012/06/06/charles-green-will-be-appointed-today-to-assist-running-rangers-or-maybe-he-wont/

Does anyone know who the 5 or 6 members of Charles Greens consortium are yet, there were a few named in the press and some have their suspicions as to who the others are but we must have transparency, who are these people, are they football people ?

This week will hopefully see the end of life as we know it, we may put our affairs in order and make peace with our gods, life without ra peepul will be a catastrophic event and one from which the world will never recover...NOT !

LET'S PARTY :lol:

I'm surprised fat Sally isn't bawling about transparency dry.gif

Edited by Jambo'ness

the entire country seems to be fraud on a large scale at the moment.

tax is for plebs.

Or to put it with a little more arrogance : "Only the little people pay taxes" - Leona Helmsley (she got done for tax evasion, surprise)

I hope this isn't a very stupid question but if Rangers sell all the big earners for let's say £9M and then get booted out of Scottish football shortly afterwards, who gets the dough?

Well, maybe you've touched on the very point there, as the CVA states that all football sales go to the Green Brigade, not the CVA pot. Mibbe that's wee Charlie's cunning plan. Buy in, have a car boot sale, just gie up and shut it down? Sell players for £9m, pay off H&D for £5m, £4m in the sky rocket, and give the keys to Ibrox to HMRC.

That's a nonsense statement. Admittedly Ticketus got duped here, wether it be through complacency, insufficient investigation or what, but a company like that does not normally hand over £20 million plus on a whim. If they did they'd be bust by now.

Really cast your mind back over the last 10 years about all the banks and trading companies that have went tits up due to stupid investments ,due diligence my arse. :D

Really cast your mind back over the last 10 years about all the banks and trading companies that have went tits up due to stupid investments ,due diligence my arse. :D

High risk = high returns

sometimes :lol:

This thread must contain over 50/% of the brains in Scotland then :lol:

That was an average, I have a whole one so there must be some posters with no brains at all. :unsure: Answers on a postcard thread to.......

I'm surprised fat Sally isn't bawling about transparency dry.gif

I reckon Green has sat fat Sally down and said "Any more of your shite about special cases, transparency, misinterpreted apologies or any other PR disaster that threatens my raping and pillaging of this fine institution and you'll have to find some other suckers to pay your pie allowance, capiche?"

Edited by WellHappy

In which I suggest, I am sure wrongly, that Duff & Phelps cannot proofread and that the CVA Proposal might not therefore be entirely accurate.

According to the Rangers CVA Proposal produced by Duff & Phelps today is an important day in the process of saving this fine Scottish institution. In all that Duff & Phelps have produced so far, the CVA Proposal is perhaps the most important. This document needs to persuade the creditors of Rangers Football Club PLC, and especially Ticketus and HMRC, that the deal being offered by Mr Green whereby he lends Rangers just over £8 million to fund a CVA is the best deal for the creditors. I will number crunch in a later post, but it is clear that the paperwork produced in the CVA has to do the best job possible to persuade the creditors, and therefore will have been finely honed, edited, reviewed and polished, won’t it?

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2012/06/06/charles-green-will-be-appointed-today-to-assist-running-rangers-or-maybe-he-wont/

Wow. That would be one major cock up if true.

What other explanations could there be for picking todays date as the cut off?

That was an average, I have a whole one so there must be some posters with no brains at all. :unsure: Answers on a postcard thread to.......

Old firm fans.

Wow. That would be one major cock up if true.

What other explanations could there be for picking todays date as the cut off?

....Posted by Paul McConville :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does that calculation take into account The Man With Two Brains? No, not Steve Martin, the Andies Gorams.

Two bellies (no not that one) but no brains between them. And no talent either.