Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Quick question for Kilmarnock and Hearts fans. What do you think about the fact that your clubs (I believe) are the only ones almost definitely backing 'The Rangers' to play in the SPL next season? I know Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and Celtic fans have been vocal in demanding a newco not be admitted. Is it no the same with Killie and the Jambos?

Edited by paulcarm

Are you kidding ? We had that when City won the league.

However it sounds tempting I'm in Sale I might just join you. :D

aye thats just what manchester needs

another rangers defeat fuled piss updry.gif

So the conspiracy is this; Murray sells the club to Whyte for £1 but gives Whyte instructions to finance the deal with Ticketus to pay off the bank,Whyte is also given the order to hold back PAYE and NI in order to put the club into adminstration. Duff & Phelps are put in place as adminstrators with instructions to accept bids for the club but one by one they ensure these bids fall by the wayside for whatever reason.

Step forward Charles Green with instructions from suits behind the scenes to ensure that the CVA proposal is so low that HMRC will then have no option to liquidate the club,thus forming a newco for which Green pays out £5.5 million,knowing full well that the masterplan is nearing an end,as just before completion in the purchase of the assets the Walter Smith consortium steps forward with a proposal to buy the club,but unfortunately the Smith consortium is just to late but they hope to negotiate with Green to purchase the newco from him,all of these events of course are under the instruction of Sir David Murray to rid Rangers of debt.

Nice fictional story but the reality is Whyte screwed Rangers for his own gain by doing his fraudulent deeds under the name of Rangers Football Club plc and for which the shareholders,bondholders and other stakeholders lose everything they have put into the club. That is the whole top and bottom of it.

Did you read the part of my quote which said "Only difficulty with this theory [of it beiing a conspiracy to defraud Rangers creditors including HMRC from the start] ] is that Murray and Whyte, not to mention the likes of John Grieg, Martin Bain, etc are looking very good for ending up in jail - I don't see that as being part of some Grandmaster plan."

No, of course you didn't allow it to get in the way of another dripslobbering defence of Ra Peepel, you fannyspangle!

:rolleyes: