Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This b*****d McColl is my rage figure of the day. He's worth £1000m and wants to take over the club the day after they welched on every debt they had,

and pay the bare minimum by bullying and intimidating the existing owner.

What an utter p***k of a man.

Presumably the OldCo can vote, though?

:blink: so the deid club can vote in a newco replacement ? that's just so wrong on many levels because it should be the other clubs only to vote whilst excluding the oldco because the oldco are fcuked and dead.Sounds like a fix to me to get a extra vote in for the newco rankers.

No doubt when the vote is cast we will be sure to hear Baron Greenback bleating on about UNFAIR and UNFAIR when all the penalties are put in place and will the stupid fcuk threaten to go to court ?.

There just soooooooo much more shenanigans around the corner and revelation after revelation about the oldco's cheating habits !.

Fraud squad investigations are going to be fun :D.

Oldco haven't died yet. They are in the same legal position as they were yesterday. In administration. The only difference is that they have sold their stadium, training ground and car park. The only assets they have left are SFA membership and SPL share and those are non-sellable and non-transferable without consent.

Cheers. The underlined appears to be the make or break for newco. As posted previously I'd like the fans to voice discontent at the SPL vote but on closer inspection the SFA exercising 'expulsion' could be the ace up our sleeve.

This b*****d McColl is my rage figure of the day. He's worth £1000m and wants to take over the club the day after they welched on every debt they had,

and pay the bare minimum by bullying and intimidating the existing owner.

What an utter p***k of a man.

that's why he is a billionaire.

f**k stumping up £50 million or more to pay off someone else's debt.

:blink: so the deid club can vote in a newco replacement ? that's just so wrong on many levels because it should be the other clubs only to vote whilst excluding the oldco because the oldco are fcuked and dead.Sounds like a fix to me to get a extra vote in for the newco rankers.

Seemingly all clubs can vote on matters. Happened when Motherwell voted on Falkirk's (non-)promotion. Rather dodgy, but there it is.

+ OldCo aren't dead (yet).

= OldCo can vote.

If OldCo was dead (liquidated), and it's share hadn't been transferred, SPL would have an unallocated share available worth £1.

Exactly, and why should he when the organisations he will have to deal with are such soft touches anyway.

Edited by Fife Saint

1339706933[/url]' post='6337050']

Cheers. The underlined appears to be the make or break for newco. As posted previously I'd like the fans to voice discontent at the SPL vote but on closer inspection the SFA exercising 'expulsion' could be the ace up our sleeve.

Well in essence the SFA membership is the football club. All Green has is a stadium and some other bits and bobs.

Hypothetically a billionaire could come along right now and pay off all the debts of the oldco in full and would then own the football club

I don't think he's all that smart. Him and Park have shown their hand now,

with them behind the Cardigan Consortium, I think Mr. Green's price just

went up by an eyewatering factor.

If they are relying on the knuckle-draggers of the RST to force Green into a sale,

they are playing with fire, those goons are too dumb to know where to draw the line.

Greed, threats and stupidity.

Good to see they've learned their lessons from the rotting corpse of their previous incarnation eh?

Edited by Macshimmy

Well in essence the SFA membership is the football club. All Green has is a stadium and some other bits and bobs.

Hypothetically a billionaire could come along right now and pay off all the debts of the oldco in full and would then own the football club

Would the SFA membership be the same as granting of the 'football licence' which has been mentioned recently. As I heard that the SPL would consider letting Newco play in the SPL without a licence. A complete farce of that was to ever happen as I myself could gather 22 blokes off the street and form my own non-licenced team to compete against them!

So this walloper just happened to come across Green in a car and followed him to the airport then back into town?

f**k me.

Possibly, like Green, he doesn't know Glasgow very well and was relying on Green's satnav to find his way home. :D

Hmm. Sounds like a succulent lamb casserole and no mistake:

It features a studio discussion with Archie Macpherson, journalist Tom English, Rangers blogger and fan Chris Graham, insolvency lawyer Tracey Campbell Hynd, and former player Colin Jackson, along with an interview with former Rangers director of football Gordon Smith.

UEFA and FIFA would not allow that scenario, the police would object , a total non starter IMHO

Is it really that far fetched though, are there any geographical restrictions in place within the FA rules that forbid relocation?.

Would any such restrictions hold up in a court of law. We already know rangers aren't slow when it comes to going to court.:ph34r:

Hmm. Sounds like a succulent lamb casserole and no mistake:

It features a studio discussion with Archie Macpherson, journalist Tom English, Rangers blogger and fan Chris Graham, insolvency lawyer Tracey Campbell Hynd, and former player Colin Jackson, along with an interview with former Rangers director of football Gordon Smith.

Where's Cosgrove!!!!!

I don't think he's all that smart. Him and Park have shown their hand now,

with them behind the Cardigan Consortium, I think Mr. Green's price just

went up by an eyewatering factor.

i think green and whyte were place men from the start put in to do the ugly stuff.

if mccoll and park were always going to step in at this point why not try and keep control of the events leading here? i also wouldn't rule out the ticketus money origninating them from them which would explain how whyte got his funding.

my prediction.... green holds onto to his shares for appearances but the rest of his mysterious consortium sell theirs to the cardi gang.