Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Pretty sure this is connected with the so called "nuclear" revelations expected to come out. Presumably RTC is still looking for evidence to back it up.

Was that about Cardigan Smith or Wiggy Smith?

Has anything ever come out about banks pressuring clubs on behalf of The Dead to sell them players or have loans called in? ohmy.gif

Guest Kincardine

Why don't the fans trusts get together and organise a huge vigil outside the SPL offices

Aye we know who your big team is ;)

10.30 on STV will be the same pish as every other Scotland Tonight feature since Feb 14. Some blowhard Rangers (The) supporters rep, joined on the sofa by Graeme Spiers, wearing his usual facial expression of man in the middle of shiteing in his pants.

My popcorn is on hold.

I'm John McKay interviewed Gordon Smith earlier today, and that will be featured as well.

Him and that Dingwall cretin on the same show might just be too much.

I think it was the Motherwell supporting H*n who earlier posted a wee conspiracy theory type scenario. Looked plausible, in an Inspector Rebus stylee and I think he may be half right.

There is no doubt in my mind what will happen over the next few days.

Chuckie Green has signalled that he has no stomach for a fight by offering Sir Cardigan a place on the footballing board. Chuckie and his "investors" will also come under increasingly heavy pressure from the knuckledraggers, the Succulents, Park, McColl and Jack Irvine's Skunkworks. Other clowns such as DJ and the Andies Goram will also be thrown trinkets and wampum to ensure they keep the ante at a high level on knuckledragger-fest phone-ins.

The Daily Retard / Jabba will be in full-on WATP mode for the foreseeable, Jabba will be making reference to "nonentities" on fan forums and whipping up the hordes to get behind Sir Cardigan. As for Leggo, he'll probably be cooking up another batch of crystal meth and cracking open the Lanliq prior to penning another diatribe about "unreconstructed Papists" and Sir Cardigan hagiography.

Behind the scenes, one can only guess what Campbell "Fifth Columnist" Ogilvie will be up to on behalf of his mates. The fact that this guy is still in post is an absolute disgrace and wouldn't be out of place in somewhere like Nigeria.

Across the corridor from CO's office, Regan and Doncaster will be suffering post-traumatic stress disorder after today's events. Doncaster will be doing an excellent impersonation of a rabbit-in-the-headlights whilst simultaneously shiting in his troosers. Regan will be desperately trying to get hold of Michel in Nyon, looking for advice. (Wee tip Stewart, he's in Poland.)

The upshot is that within a week, Wattie's consortium will have bought the assets from Chuckie and the pressure will then shift focus to the other SPL chairmen regarding the Newco vote.

At this moment in time, I predict that a few sphincters will prolapse under the media barrage. Obviously there are many twists and turns still to come but I can't see the spineless chairmen / Cockwomble / Regan holding out.

PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG !!!!!!!

I was under the assumption that the liquidators were now in control of winding up the club after the insulting CVA failed are they not ?.

Nope.

And I may point out that Nuff n Helps involvement with administrating rangers ended when the liquidators were appointed is it not ?.

Nope.

So why did they sell the assets then and now ? especially seeing as there is no agreement of the purchase to Green from the liquidators that I can find.

D&P are still in charge and, in any event, the deal was between Rangers and Green not between D&P and Green. Even if liquidators had already been appointed they'd still have been bound by the contract.

My point being that surely this transaction is in some way in breech of some law somewhere somehow as there are better bids being tabled ?.

You think fulfilling a legally binding contract is a breach of some law?

The liquidation process is to acquire as much cash from the death of the club as possible for the creditors and I can see the HMRC actually revoking Greens purchase of the assets at some point if bids of over £10 million start to appear !

If that was their intention they've had several weeks to challenge the deal. Why on earth would they wait until after the sale has been completed before acting?

Jesus, have you not read any of this thread?

I'd like to see some direct action in the run up to the SPL 'newco' vote. The feeling of anger and frustration among non-OF fans is very strong against a newco being admitted back in to the SPL. The Aberdeen FC stat of 97 percent against is some evidence of the strength of feeling among Scottish Football fans. Why don't the fans trusts of all Clubs get together and organise a huge march or vigil outside the SPL offices to make our case direct and clear. No to newco for the good of Scottish Football. If there was a march organised I would make sure I was there to noise them up. We could try to make a difference instead of sitting back and feeling marginalised and forgotten. Does anyone else feel the need to make our voices heard loud and clear?

Zombie walk outside each club might be good?

Zombie+walk+Mexico+2011.jpg

I was under the assumption that the liquidators were now in control of winding up the club after the insulting CVA failed are they not ?.

And I may point out that Nuff n Helps involvement with administrating rangers ended when the liquidators were appointed is it not ?.

So why did they sell the assets then and now ? especially seeing as there is no agreement of the purchase to Green from the liquidators that I can find.

My point being that surely this transaction is in some way in breech of some law somewhere somehow as there are better bids being tabled ?.

The liquidation process is to acquire as much cash from the death of the club as possible for the creditors and I can see the HMRC actually revoking Greens purchase of the assets at some point if bids of over £10 million start to appear !.

It's known as a pre-pack liquidation.

I know to us average football fans that it all sounds weird and dodgy, but in the world of business, it is common and legal.

D&P will take months to sort out the "old co", but there is now a finite amount of equity in that firm.

The Farepack debacle took over a year and the fees were £3 million more than the creditor pot.

If nothing else, maybe we have seen just how fucked up our economic system is.

Those who have get more, those who don't have get less. It's all legal cause those who have make the rules.

Ok here's my guess at the yes or no game.

Yes

Rangers

ICT

Motherwell

Ross County

Kilmarnock

No

Abergreen

Hhearts

Hibernian

Celtic

Dundee Hibernian

St. Mhirren

Saint Jhonstone

Ayes

Rangers

Motherwell

Kilmarnock

Celtic

Naws

Aberdeen

Hearts

Hibs

St Mirren

St Johnstone

Mibbes

Ross Co

ICT

Dundee Utd

We need to get this 'diddy grand alliance' sorted and get counterpoint diddy spokespeople on these things.

'pay yer taxes' everytime the RST guy says something.

I am yer man Chico ( although I would have to fucking control the fucking swearing and not let the b*****ds wind me up to the point where I stood up, punched the fat The Rangers football club spokesknuckledragger in the puss before looking at the camera and proclaiming " the rest of you *** c***s can piss off as well ya fucking tax dodging freaks):o;)

The bank debt was sitting at £18 million when Whyte came and had been reduced significantly under the management of the board with Alistair Johnston as chairman. It was being reduced year on year with an arrangement of £1 million a year. If Whyte had stuck to the business plan then there would've been no need for the club to enter administration,notwithstanding the findings of the EBT case that is.

And the small tax case, but was murray not using money from MIM to lower the debt at rangers whilst increasing the debt at MIM, when whyte took over expendature never went up, yet the club were leaking £1million a month, so not quite sure if mintys debt reduction plan was that sound just seemed to be robbing peter to pay paul

I'd like to see some direct action in the run up to the SPL 'newco' vote. The feeling of anger and frustration among non-OF fans is very strong against a newco being admitted back in to the SPL. The Aberdeen FC stat of 97 percent against is some evidence of the strength of feeling among Scottish Football fans. Why don't the fans trusts of all Clubs get together and organise a huge march or vigil outside the SPL offices to make our case direct and clear. No to newco for the good of Scottish Football. If there was a march organised I would make sure I was there to noise them up. We could try to make a difference instead of sitting back and feeling marginalised and forgotten. Does anyone else feel the need to make our voices heard loud and clear?

as a P&B protest, it's need to be a Virgil against the authorities at hamdump with banners saying that the diddies consider this a vandetta.

If that was their intention they've had several weeks to challenge the deal. Why on earth would they wait until after the sale has been completed before acting?

Jesus, have you not read any of this thread?

Fair point and yes I have read the thread A LOT ! I was just wondering as there seems to a new direction on this saga every other day ? and has now been cleared up thankyou.:D