Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

RTC busy

Rangers Tax-Case [!]8207;@rangerstaxcase

Time for an enterprising journalist to do his or her job. Let me suggest a couple of questions for the returning hero… (cont)

Questions for Walter: Can you tell us in comprehensive detail about all payments you received through the EBT scheme?

Questions for Walter: Can you tell us when those payments were made?

Questions for Walter: Can you tell us why those payments were made?

Questions for Walter: And lastly- were you the Everton and/or Scotland manager at the time? i.e. long after you left RFC employment

Now mainstream media folk. Time to prove that I was wrong about you. Anyone willing to ask Walter these questions on camera?

All very intriguing. Kind of ties in with a post made by RTC on his blog on 24th May which was entitled "Last Action Hero". It was about Sir Cardigan and EBT's but the blogger very quickly took it down. More to come on this methinks.

Rangers have to change those gates and the front of Ibrox tiles to 'The Rangers' now.

That would make me so happy, for starters

Imagine you own a sign writing company and you get given that job. Would be spectacularly satisfying. Cash in hand up front, of course, with that mob.

1339697735[/url]' post='6336362']

Has the bank yet called in Dunfermline's debt? Hamilton's debt? Falkirk's debt?

Naw.

Accies have no bank debt. Accies only debt when in the SPL was to Ronnie McD.I'm pretty sure Ronnie said that was now paid off.

Edited by ggr

Rangers have to change those gates and the front of Ibrox tiles to 'The Rangers' now.

That would make me so happy, for starters

They were formed as The Rangers Football Club in 1872, the OldCo first incorporated in 1899 is The Rangers Football Club plc, and apparently The Rangers Football Club Limited is NewCo name. If so then we can't really gloat about the sign being wrong, as it's been 'wrong' since it was installed yonks ago.

I cant believe the above of Rangers fans claiming TRFC are still the same club, nothing has changed apart from losing the debt.

How can Rangers Football Club & The Rangers Football Club 2012, be separate but both have the same history :huh:

IF TRFC are the same as RFC, they must also be liable for the debts, Cant have your cake and eat it, either You have the history, including the cheating, or you are brand spanking new club.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Just been reading this blog posted in the last hour: the writer explains why Scottish football will lose one or both of the Old Firm in the near future. He writes it as though this would be a bad thing!

However, I've never seen the Rangers/Portsmouth angle mentioned before, and the blog is at least interesting.

See Here

Quote from the article: "The SPL is therefore stuck in a bizarre situation where it, more or less, has to let the NewCo into the SPL. And why?"

Imagine you own a sign writing company and you get given that job. Would be spectacularly satisfying. Cash in hand up front, of course, with that mob.

Just like the company that made the sign for the RFFF. Look what a fvckin' disaster that turned out to be.Heaven knows what they might stick up on the gates. :lol:

Accies have no bank debt. Accies only debt when in the SPL was to Ronnie McD.I'm pretty sure Ronnie said that was now paid off.

It was the last 3 teams to be relegated fsrom the SPL.

I just assumed that they all had debt.

Apologies to the clubs.

All very intriguing. Kind of ties in with a post made by RTC on his blog on 24th May which was entitled "Last Action Hero". It was about Sir Cardigan and EBT's but the blogger very quickly took it down. More to come on this methinks.

Pretty sure this is connected with the so called "nuclear" revelations expected to come out. Presumably RTC is still looking for evidence to back it up.

Just been reading this blog posted in the last hour: the writer explains why Scottish football will lose one or both of the Old Firm in the near future. He writes it as though this would be a bad thing!

However, I've never seen the Rangers/Portsmouth angle mentioned before, and the blog is at least interesting.

See Here

Quote from the article: "The SPL is therefore stuck in a bizarre situation where it, more or less, has to let the NewCo into the SPL. And why?"

It's bullshit.

Matches under the English FA's jurisdiction cannot be played in Scotland without the SFA's permission.