Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Some sinister suggestions on Ranger Meeja:

user_green.pngtbblue

Posted Today, 06:33 PM

I came upon Mr Green and his passenger in front of me on the motorway....they came off at the airport where he dropped his passenger off. Green then got into his vehicle and proceeded towards ibrox again, however he went passed the Helen street cut off on the M8 towards the city centre.....I left the motorway to return in a homeward direction.

If Mr Green does not do what's best for our club, I'd imagine he could expect more inquisitive individuals to pay even greater attention to his whereabouts....

not that I would condone this of course....but we do have very passionate fans...and passion can make people do some strange things! Again I would of course never condone this!

In my view Mr Green should make a quick buck for his 3 mths graft of say 1 million, and the so called rangers men in his investor camp should look to get behind walters bid!

They were formed as The Rangers Football Club in 1872, the OldCo first incorporated in 1899 is The Rangers Football Club plc, and apparently The Rangers Football Club Limited is NewCo name. If so then we can't really gloat about the sign being wrong, as it's been 'wrong' since it was installed yonks ago.

This is stunning. So they haven't really changed their name at all? Can't be allowed. It stinks

Well I did mention a wee while back that when the gers were liquidated there would be a bidding war of sorts.

Let's see how many other sharks want to rip off the gers fans by making the fans pay for the new owner to buy the club :blink:.Beggars believe the gers fans are actually wanting to be ripped off so some other fannybawsed b*stard can fleece the club and make the fans buy the club for them as well as pay off the "WONGA" loan with extreme interest that I'm sure Green has offered.

This whole rangers saga has had more twists than a Dan Brown novel and yes the masons are involved har har :lol:.

The club will be sure to be sold off for well more than what's on the table at the moment and Green's offers will disappear after the 10 million mark probably.A new club with no debt and a huge support willing to run in and shout "HERE TAKE MY MONEY" and I wouldn't be surprised if the final sale goes over 20 million to a real investor with real cash.

It's bullshit.

Matches under the English FA's jurisdiction cannot be played in Scotland without the SFA's permission.

It would be nice though if the bears had to head off down to England to watch The Portsmouth Rangers every week. Green could rake it in from a deal with Virgin to sell STs with travel for £3,000 a head. ;)

Forget all this diddy talk about Newcos and SPL entry, what's really important is what is the new collective term for the Bigot Bros?

Old Firm is dead; New Firm is taken.

"The Most Recent Firm", perhaps? "The Current Firm"?

WE MUST BE TOLD!

This is stunning. So they haven't really changed their name at all? Can't be allowed. It stinks

They cannot do that, The Rangers Footbal club has died through liquidation, you cannot trade as a company that sounds close to a company that has been liquidated as this puts the message out that it is the same company, see Glen Henderson porsche dealer, who went bankrupt then when opened as a newco had to change the name to Glen Vargo (His wifes maiden name)

If you keep the name you have to keep the debt, hated calling my car garage after my missus's family!!!!

Edited by thenolly

What a fucking afternon that has been. One of the best yet. My heeds fucking spinning and as for Charlie boy..

What a conceited w**k.. Isn't he just perfect for Rangers. But wait!!!!! Wattys in the wings and Charlie boys plans for the season ticket wonga are going doon the pan quicker then a dose of very runny skitters. The fans aint buying, Fat sally aint working and the ba's already looking bust.. Don't you just love it...#NOTONEWCO

Im summary and without having read the last 1800 pages or 45,000 posts, what is the current position for the club formerly know as Glasgow Rangers Football Club?

The club has never had the name Glasgow Rangers Football Club. The Rangers Football Club plc,the plc abbreviation has been dropped.

Is anyone watching Rangers - The Downfall tonight? Fingers crossed they avoid any sensationalists and it actually runs as a proper debate/analysis. Looks interesting if nothing else.

Im summary and without having read the last 1800 pages or 45,000 posts, what is the current position for the club formerly know as Glasgow Rangers Football Club?

The Rangers FC plc (in administration) failed to achieve a CVA and is going into liquidation. Most assets have been sold to Charles Green's new company apparently to be called The Rangers FC Ltd.