Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

??? I just had a thought there !

If the liquidators are coming in to sell the clubs assets and settle it's final finances from the preceding sale ! then what the fcuk is Nuff n Helps actually doing selling the clubs assets before the liquidators are even in the door ! and coupled with there are better offers for the assets on the table making a better deal for the creditors ! are Nuff n Helps pulling a sneaky fly under the table maneuver and have from the start been playing a hidden game seeing as they are implicated in some way or other by helping The Shyster buy the club from SDM ?.There is deffo something off "I SMELL SHITE".

10.30 on STV will be the same pish as every other Scotland Tonight feature since Feb 14. Some blowhard Rangers (The) supporters rep, joined on the sofa by Graeme Spiers, wearing his usual facial expression of man in the middle of shiteing in his pants.

My popcorn is on hold.

Sorry I meant that Rangers Buzz lifted that from the BBC website, was also tweeter earlier in the day. Ian Harte or similar was the guy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18449917

There its on the BBC website. How Bizarre. Would be typical if Charles Green has been found out AFTER the purchase of the club. Assuming D&P are responsible for the due diligence as reported, they'll need to have a good lawyer if Green turns out another Whyte.

At the start I gave Craig Whyte a chance (rather Naively) and the same with Green. Today I defended him over Walter Smith. He talks a good talk with his straight laced, straight to the point approach.

Have to say that there could be a case for criminal conspiracy to defraud if anyone can make it stick that this was the intention all along to get Rangers out of debt. Only difficulty with this theory is that Murray and Whyte, not to mention the likes of John Grieg, Martin Bain, etc are looking very good for ending up in jail - I don't see that as being part of some Grandmaster plan.

So the conspiracy is this; Murray sells the club to Whyte for £1 but gives Whyte instructions to finance the deal with Ticketus to pay off the bank,Whyte is also given the order to hold back PAYE and NI in order to put the club into adminstration. Duff & Phelps are put in place as adminstrators with instructions to accept bids for the club but one by one they ensure these bids fall by the wayside for whatever reason.

Step forward Charles Green with instructions from suits behind the scenes to ensure that the CVA proposal is so low that HMRC will then have no option to liquidate the club,thus forming a newco for which Green pays out £5.5 million,knowing full well that the masterplan is nearing an end,as just before completion in the purchase of the assets the Walter Smith consortium steps forward with a proposal to buy the club,but unfortunately the Smith consortium is just to late but they hope to negotiate with Green to purchase the newco from him,all of these events of course are under the instruction of Sir David Murray to rid Rangers of debt.

Nice fictional story but the reality is Whyte screwed Rangers for his own gain by doing his fraudulent deeds under the name of Rangers Football Club plc and for which the shareholders,bondholders and other stakeholders lose everything they have put into the club. That is the whole top and bottom of it.

??? I just had a thought there !

If the liquidators are coming in to sell the clubs assets and settle it's final finances from the preceding sale ! then what the fcuk is Nuff n Helps actually doing selling the clubs assets before the liquidators are even in the door ! and coupled with there are better offers for the assets on the table making a better deal for the creditors ! are Nuff n Helps pulling a sneaky fly under the table maneuver and have from the start been playing a hidden game seeing as they are implicated in some way or other by helping The Shyster buy the club from SDM ?.There is deffo something off "I SMELL SHITE".

No, you, like the vast majority on this thread, myself included, know nothing about insolvency law.

Well, I actually do, but personal not company.

Some sinister suggestions on Ranger Meeja:

user_green.pngtbblue

Posted Today, 06:33 PM

I came upon Mr Green and his passenger in front of me on the motorway....they came off at the airport where he dropped his passenger off. Green then got into his vehicle and proceeded towards ibrox again, however he went passed the Helen street cut off on the M8 towards the city centre.....I left the motorway to return in a homeward direction.

If Mr Green does not do what's best for our club, I'd imagine he could expect more inquisitive individuals to pay even greater attention to his whereabouts....

not that I would condone this of course....but we do have very passionate fans...and passion can make people do some strange things! Again I would of course never condone this!

In my view Mr Green should make a quick buck for his 3 mths graft of say 1 million, and the so called rangers men in his investor camp should look to get behind walters bid!

So, tbblue (if that is his real name) found himself behind Charles Green on the M8, decided to do a bit of sleuthing and FOLLOWED him to Glasgow Airport, waited while he dropped off a passenger, FOLLOWED him back along the M8 towards the city centre and, thinking there might be a major scoop here, suddenly felt hungry and, realising he was near his hoose, probably in Cardonald, DROVE AWAY home for his tea? Well I ain't no super-sleuth like tbblue but I can deduce that tbblue is the BIG HOOSE MUST STAY OPEN FAT C**T!

10.30 on STV will be the same pish as every other Scotland Tonight feature since Feb 14. Some blowhard Rangers (The) supporters rep, joined on the sofa by Graeme Spiers, wearing his usual facial expression of man in the middle of shiteing in his pants.

My popcorn is on hold.

Newsnight Scotland are doing a special too. Mark Daly's on it.

I'd like to see some direct action in the run up to the SPL 'newco' vote. The feeling of anger and frustration among non-OF fans is very strong against a newco being admitted back in to the SPL. The Aberdeen FC stat of 97 percent against is some evidence of the strength of feeling among Scottish Football fans. Why don't the fans trusts of all Clubs get together and organise a huge march or vigil outside the SPL offices to make our case direct and clear. No to newco for the good of Scottish Football. If there was a march organised I would make sure I was there to noise them up. We could try to make a difference instead of sitting back and feeling marginalised and forgotten. Does anyone else feel the need to make our voices heard loud and clear?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18449917

There its on the BBC website. How Bizarre. Would be typical if Charles Green has been found out AFTER the purchase of the club. Assuming D&P are responsible for the due diligence as reported, they'll need to have a good lawyer if Green turns out another Whyte.

At the start I gave Craig Whyte a chance (rather Naively) and the same with Green. Today I defended him over Walter Smith. He talks a good talk with his straight laced, straight to the point approach.

blink.gif

Green talks total shit.

Did you read your link?

My popcorn is on hold.

We need to get this 'diddy grand alliance' sorted and get counterpoint diddy spokespeople on these things.

'pay yer taxes' everytime the RST guy says something.

I was under the assumption that the liquidators were now in control of winding up the club after the insulting CVA failed are they not ?.

And I may point out that Nuff n Helps involvement with administrating rangers ended when the liquidators were appointed is it not ?.

So why did they sell the assets then and now ? especially seeing as there is no agreement of the purchase to Green from the liquidators that I can find.

My point being that surely this transaction is in some way in breech of some law somewhere somehow as there are better bids being tabled ?.

The liquidation process is to acquire as much cash from the death of the club as possible for the creditors and I can see the HMRC actually revoking Greens purchase of the assets at some point if bids of over £10 million start to appear !.

And Gregory Ioannidis who promised on twitter that it will go on about things "not examined before" which should be good

He isn't a credible source I'm afraid - I think his club allegiances have threatened his partiality.

He previously posted that UEFA demanded that clubs were relegated if they took legal action via the civil courts, which was blatantly untrue.

If the bank debt hadn't been cleared, would Rangers in any form exist?

The bank debt was sitting at £18 million when Whyte came and had been reduced significantly under the management of the board with Alistair Johnston as chairman. It was being reduced year on year with an arrangement of £1 million a year. If Whyte had stuck to the business plan then there would've been no need for the club to enter administration,notwithstanding the findings of the EBT case that is.