Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Forget all this diddy talk about Newcos and SPL entry, what's really important is what is the new collective term for the Bigot Bros?

Old Firm is dead; New Firm is taken.

"The Most Recent Firm", perhaps? "The Current Firm"?

WE MUST BE TOLD!

The Infirm?

If only that were true.....his mate seems like a VERY knowledgable guy though. rolleyes.gif

You just know "butbutbut Cardiff! Vaduz! Monaco!" is going to dominate the Record for the next few days if this one picks up steam.

I don't understand why this deal with Green isn't going to be challenged in the courts by creditors. D & P claim the sale was justified because Green's 5.5 million bid for the club was the 2nd largest put forward prior to his more appealing CVA bid being turned down. As far as I'm aware, no bids for the assets alone have been made by anyone apart from Green yet. Surely bids for the assets with no debt attached would reach far greater than 5.5 million :blink:

Bill Miller's bid was for the assets only until he shat himself looking at the books.

In any event, I'm not sure that the absence of bids for something is particularly strong evidence of a high demand.

The club has never had the name Glasgow Rangers Football Club. The Rangers Football Club plc,the plc abbreviation has been dropped.

TRFC never had the abbreviation plc to start with.

post-35247-0-29743000-1339701356_thumb.j

Edited by Enrico Annoni

They cannot do that, The Rangers Footbal club has died through liquidation, you cannot trade as a company that sounds close to a company that has been liquidated as this puts the message out that it is the same company, see Glen Henderson porsche dealer, who went bankrupt then when opened as a newco had to change the name to Glen Vargo (His wifes maiden name)

If you keep the name you have to keep the debt, hated calling my car garage after my missus's family!!!!

Glenvarigill, but close enough.

Some sinister suggestions on Ranger Meeja:

user_green.pngtbblue

Posted Today, 06:33 PM

I came upon Mr Green and his passenger in front of me on the motorway....they came off at the airport where he dropped his passenger off. Green then got into his vehicle and proceeded towards ibrox again, however he went passed the Helen street cut off on the M8 towards the city centre.....I left the motorway to return in a homeward direction.

If Mr Green does not do what's best for our club, I'd imagine he could expect more inquisitive individuals to pay even greater attention to his whereabouts....

not that I would condone this of course....but we do have very passionate fans...and passion can make people do some strange things! Again I would of course never condone this!

In my view Mr Green should make a quick buck for his 3 mths graft of say 1 million, and the so called rangers men in his investor camp should look to get behind walters bid!

So this walloper just happened to come across Green in a car and followed him to the airport then back into town?

f**k me.

So this walloper just happened to come across Green in a car and followed him to the airport then back into town?

f**k me.

Well someone had to find out where to send the parcel bomb. It's a proud Rangers tradition, innit.

The club has never had the name Glasgow Rangers Football Club. The Rangers Football Club plc,the plc abbreviation has been dropped.

So say a guilt racked former player decided to repay his EBT loan in full and wrote a cheque to The Rangers Football Club and sent it to Ibrox stadium Glasgow, who gets to cash that cheque?

Is anyone watching Rangers - The Downfall tonight? Fingers crossed they avoid any sensationalists and it actually runs as a proper debate/analysis. Looks interesting if nothing else.

what time an what channel?