Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

“There’s no hidden agenda to this, I have investors from Hong Kong, Australia, America and Britain.”

The desperation knows no bounds.

Didn't charlie one suit have lots of investors as well ?

I sense another 'fritzl' moment on the horizon. :D

Hold on a minute, am I reading this right;

But he insisted: "Since no one from the Rangers regime has had the balls to do, as a former Hamilton and Dundee player I want to apologise on behalf of my club to the whole of Scottish football."

Is that... is that an apology? :unsure:

It's finally hit home, but far too late :lol:

It's finally hit home, but far too late :lol:

No going back on the SPL front, with 6 clubs publicly declaring, and the wheels are well and truly in motion for division 3... this would've been much better 4 months ago.

I don't see this working. He's using the wrong tactics with Green completely - I really don't see him reacting well to outright hostility.

Didn't charlie one suit have lots of investors as well ?

I sense another 'fritzl' moment on the horizon. :D

The Bomber Broon and related stories in the Sun read more like an elaborate April Fool's joke to me.......or a fairy story from a former employee trying to scupper the boss who sacked him (i.e. don't buy STs from Green folks.....a sour grapes way to bankrupt the bazza!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

No going back on the SPL front, with 6 clubs publicly declaring, and the wheels are well and truly in motion for division 3... this would've been much better 4 months ago.

I don't see this working. He's using the wrong tactics with Green completely - I really don't see him reacting well to outright hostility.

It's the stark realisation that SFL3 most likely means the undoubted end of TCFKAR, there's no way that they can survive outwith the SPL for at the very least 3 years, but i really can't see what Brown can possibly do to change things.

Not one single wealthy Rangers* fan has stepped up to the plate to save TCFKAR and at this late stage i think it's just a matter of time before they finally implode.:lol:

Hold on a minute, am I reading this right;

But he insisted: "Since no one from the Rangers regime has had the balls to do, as a former Hamilton and Dundee player I want to apologise on behalf of my club to the whole of Scottish football."

Is that... is that an apology? :unsure:

Is he apologising as a former Dundee or Hamilton player ?

This has gotta be a joke !

Not surprised he wants to see the name on the title deeds coz its a nigh on certainty that its Whytes name.

Why in Gods good name would any super rich person splash £3m/mth for at least 36mths with no return

on top of an upfront tax bill and buying an in need of repair stadium.

This is pure sour grapes on Browns part coz hes found out he aint getting paid on Thursday.

Here's the article Mr Goram was talking about in the Sun.

They're fucking idiots :lol:

SNUB SEVCO!!!!

What end of the pantomime horses is this ?

I wonder who is next in line to ride to the rescue

Old Lizzie Sachs Coburg Windsor.

Dick Advocaat and Paul Le Guen

I thought book tokens were the gift that just keeps giving

Is this story just going round in circles ?

Edited by FinnesTON

It is good to have financial powerhouse Andy Gorams backing. Where were those heroes when the shit was hitting the fan? Advising fans not to buy tickets of Green fair enough,but why should they buy them of anyone .

It is alright talking to the press giving it all love for the club and bluster, but nowhere in that article has any mention of how the club will be financed apart from a host of mystery backers, very similar to what Green said.

Difference is Green has put cash in,has been there during all the admin problems . SEVCO may or may not exist in the future, the one certainty is, that if it were not for Charles Green there would be no club for Brown to play the hero.

The Sun article offers nothing positive,just a repitition of the same old.

Edited by Doink

EAST FIFE FAN SURVEY - To give credit, the survey does offer the opportunity to say you think the scums should be excluded from Scottish fitba altogether!

The purpose of this survey is to gain an impression of East Fife supporters' views on the current situation in Scottish football.

1. At what level should a Newco be allowed into the current SFL set up?

Into SFL Division 1

t.gifInto SFL Division 3

Not at all

2. If Scottish football is reorganised into two leagues should a Newco be allowed in the top tier?

Yes

No

3. If reorganisation of Scottish football to allow a Newco entry to the top tier means that East Fife would be financially secure for the next two seasons, should the club support this?

Yest.gif

No

Edited by Claymores

oh rangersmedida how i love the!

"Only objections will be from SPL and maybe SFA. I think we may get railroaded in to the first. After today i'd settle for anything to be honest. One thing I would say though, anyone one that tries to slap further punishments on us better hire a lot of security guards."

EAST FIFE FAN SURVEY - To give credit, the survey does offer the opportunity to say you think the scums should be excluded from Scottish fitba altogether!

The purpose of this survey is to gain an impression of East Fife supporters' views on the current situation in Scottish football.

1. At what level should a Newco be allowed into the current SFL set up?

Into SFL Division 1

t.gifInto SFL Division 3

Not at all

2. If Scottish football is reorganised into two leagues should a Newco be allowed in the top tier?

Yes

No

3. If reorganisation of Scottish football to allow a Newco entry to the top tier means that East Fife would be financially secure for the next two seasons, should the club support this?

Yest.gif

No

There would seem to be no way for them to ensure that only East Fife fans are answering that survey. Must be a more targeted way to reach them, surely?

Raith Rovers' chairman's comments are wonderfully eviscerating.

http://www.scotsman....n-one-1-2377236

"This is the same Rangers whose supporters threatened to torch our stadium and whose manager demanded that one of our directors was named over his involvement with an SFA judicial panel, which resulted in TV cameras camping outside his door and threats being made by various outlandish factions. We also had Sandy Jardine publicly calling for repercussions for those clubs who have not supported Rangers."Given that, how could I, as an individual, be expected to roll over and have my tummy tickled by some inducement to allow Rangers to come into the First Division. I gave my opinion to the board on Monday night and the board had a position which was not in any way different from my own.

"That does not mean, if and when there is a meeting of the SFL clubs and a vote, that the outcome will go the way we want it to go. I imagine some clubs will see some short-term advantage to be had.

"But if, long-term, you cheese off your season-ticket holders and supporters and backers, is it worth it? Do you sell your position for 30 pieces of silver for some short-term advantage or take the moral high ground?

A football chairman who gets it!

Edited by deerokus