Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Another huge rally of the mighty Sevco 5088 bretheren at Ibrox tomorrow. Again they've picked a time when everyone's gone home.. rolleyes.gif

Due to the rapid deterioration of the situation our club finds itself in, the Union Bears will be holding a protest outside Ibrox at 7pm tomorrow.

We demand answers from Mr Green immediately. The situation is critical and we as fans must act now.

My link

Edited by welshbairn

I can understand Rangers fans being upset that all their best players are leaving for nothing, what I cant understand is the bitterness directed towards these guys, do they seriously expect players of International calibre to stick around and play in the lower divisions? Its nonsense. They would all do the same, anyone who stays will be doing so with an agenda, that they cant afford to leave because they wont get a better contract.

These are the guys the anger should be directed at, not the guys who are leaving, its doing them a favour.

No they knew they would leave but they wanted them to sign on to be sold to give Green some funds .laugh.gif

Obviously the players agents have been getting the low down on Charlie Boy and have instructed their clients accordingly.

The players never put them in this mess but typical behaviour .

Shouldn't worry - Godwin reared it's head back in the early 300's - back when we were all into work, family, hobbies, social interaction, personal hygiene....

Lest we forget.

Page 1937.... The year Hitler invaded Poland and it all kicked off....

Very apt for a thread about Rangers.....

user_green.pngkilwinning_loyal
  • Richard Gough
  • star2.gif

• Group:True Blue
  • Rep:34

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

He is a true Ranger and it makes me proud to have people like him at our wonderful club.

Fully expect David Healy to come out with a similar statement soon as well

David Healey :blink:

I would have thought the Rangers fans would be begging him to protest and walk. When Jelavic left and there was no one left Healey still wasnt the best striker they had. Tho playing in the Glasgow pub league might just be his level.:P

Shouldn't worry - Godwin reared it's head back in the early 300's - back when we were all into work, family, hobbies, social interaction, personal hygiene....

News just in at Ben Harpers concert in America, they just heard we voted no to the newco entering the SPL.... now he has a song just for us...

Edited by AFC1973

Bombscare Brown PMSL laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif If he's involved they are truly fcuked. Didnt he take Clyde to the brink?

Anyway,

Heres another nail in the coffin. I dont know if its kosher, but I got it sent to me, so I thought I'd share with you

http://shaunyfbblog.wordpress.com/2012/06/26/last-gasp-appeal-could-kill-new-co-2/

Quick blog

I have been informed in the last 10 minutes that both Spartans FC who are a member club of the 92 affiliated to the SFA and Linlithgow Rose Junior side have challenged the SFA’s rules on the 3 year audited accounts needed by any new-co to enter any association within the senior leagues of Scotland. The only thing stopping this would be a “Sweetener” from the SFA to both clubs. However, this would be illegal. Spartans and Linlithgow Rose, and a few others I have no names for, are taking legal action against the SFA and New-Co on this matter. As this story breaks, second by second, it is hard to keep up. I am saying this as I have been told by a person affiliated highly within football. “From the horse’s mouth” was the answer I got. A court case looks likely, and this will take ANY time up the New-co has to come back in any form

Also New-co could lose as many as 12 more players tomorrow. They may about to, as I put it before, become blue dust.

This was given to me, again, by someone who would 100% know if there was truth to it.

I will blog again tomorrow with more.

For now…

The rumours are circulating now that Green is putting the club in an unworthy state so he can legally sell the assets to someone outside of oldco/newco and walk off into the sunset with the crown jewels.

You can actually see this happening now, its not just a pipe dream, they may very well cease to exist.